Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes (4250 Views)

New Artistes, “limerick” & “lyta” Signed Into YBNL Nation Record Label By Olamid / YBNL Boss Olamide Signes Two New Artistes / See The New Artistes Singer Oritsefemi Added To MSN Gang Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by emonkey(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Get one minute of FAME free. Record a video speech about yourself using your mobile phone camera and send to me ( dude@iska.space) . Include your email. If good enough I will publish it on my blog. No singing, just tell the world about yourself and musical aspirations. Get moving , get famous.

Also send along with your video, a short bio including stuff about:
1. yourself:
2. your music
3. your target
4. your social media details and contact details
No more than 50 words.

Remember : 1 minute maximum .Preferably MP4 . If your video is one second more than 1 minute, you are toast grin grin
Send to me ( dude@iska.space)
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by overflow1: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2017
bookings.ovaflow@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by Visimple: 1:21am On Jun 13, 2017
I promise you wil like my song when you hear it, and i wil be very glad to work with you my email is visimple1@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by Visimple: 1:28am On Jun 13, 2017
I wil be so glad to work with you I promise you wil love my music when you hear it, i have 100% assurance because my music is a hit my email is visimple1@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by rphlogbe: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2017
melo_gre@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by emonkey(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2017

Iska Radio comes online very soon transmitting WORLDWIDE via internet and mobile devices. We are specifically looking for music of the following categories:
African
Pop
Jazz
Reggae
RnB
Urban
However we will equally consider good music from any category to fill our vibrant 24/7 schedules.
If you will want your music to be considered for our playlists , please email to our collection point as below:

iska_ra.19ihirtuafibrfh0@u.box.com (link sends e-mail)

We will prefer mp3 format files at 320kbps bit rate, but will equally consider regular . SUBMISSION IS FREE.

Please title your music files in this way :
song-title+artist-name.mp3

http://iska.space/content/iska-radio-0
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by mickeyjay16: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
mickey.akpos02@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by Asajadman(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
I just need to thank God first because since have launched my album have never come across a trustworthy management may be this is my time check me on Jadman7@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by primetyme: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2017
emonkey:
We are looking for new artistes to promote and manage. If you already believe you are as good as Wizkid , we are not looking for you.
If you think you could do with nurturing from where you presently are to stardom, drop your email address below and we will contact you shortly.

Here's my e-mail: y2dao2dap@gmail.com

looking forward to hearing from you
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by TheMax: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2017
FINEBOYTOBAH@gmail.com
thanks sir Anticipating your message
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by emonkey(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2017
OK, will add

Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by 3plecz(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
captainchennec@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by bollybanty1: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
emonkey:
We are looking for new artistes to promote and manage. If you already believe you are as good as Wizkid , we are not looking for you.
If you think you could do with nurturing from where you presently are to stardom, drop your email address below and we will contact you shortly.

Stage name: Bollybanty
email: bollybanty1@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by supaslim(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chuksdking1992@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by giftyechi: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Am Yechi onyinyechigift814@yahoo. com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by olardouglas: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2017
olayinkasherifdeen
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by OfficialAwol(m): 1:17am On Jun 19, 2017
umoked@gmail.com.

I'm a philosophy graduate with a docile mind. very flexible and ready to learn. Currently based in enugu. Let me be your link to the east side.
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by achu442(m): 2:24am On Jun 19, 2017
emonkey:
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2017
eyizlive:
Great...........so anybody got a positive response yet?

Wish ya'll well....but just incase you need quality lyrics for hits....am you ghostwriter @ holaeyizzie@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by JafJay: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2017
abstractview78@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by mojluvab: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
olajeed@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by emonkey(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Find more at www.iska.space

Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by Josydaky(f): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
josydaky@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by Flawlessangel(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
emonkey:

Iykesmooth@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by babapercentage: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
babapercentage@yahoo.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by emonkey(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Can only talent make you a star ? Not likely. The journey to music stardom is tough and unless you know what to do, it may eventually not work out. How awful that world be after so much hopes and hard work!
But you may wish to improve your chances of success through the Guided Music Career option offered by ISKA MUSIC.

The Guided Career Option is simply what it says . You will be groomed, guided and helped you along the same path that the superstars you envy have taken, but minus most of the hard knocks, and hopefully you will also turn into a household name.
You want to know more ? Don't delay! Subscribe to the Iska Music newsletter at following :
http://eepurl.com/cVMeo5
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by kings2079(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
kngslamandu@gmail.com
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by Scalarbaybey(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2017
am an upcoming artiste......Jamesmatthew99999@gmail.com or 07065376577 That's how to get me.... am an afrobeat/reggea artiste..
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by Naijatastic: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Visit and Register on www.naijatastic.com to showcase your beat/soundtrack/music for FREE with statistics!

Naijatastic.com is a Nigerian music community platform dedicated to exposing upcoming Nigerian music talents.
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by emonkey(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Listen up. You've created some fantastic lyrics and thinking chai, in no time this is gonna make you a star. And chai, you will be riding all over in Bugatti and wearing Versace to the toilet and to bed, and people will be taking pictures of you like you are Michael Jackson. Wake up. The truth is that you can't record STAR QUALITY music without star quality beats! .
Now where do you think all those stars get their beats from. You think they created it by themselves? You've really got a long way to go Bros, you don't need to become an old school bandmaster to be able to drop your starmaker single.
The secret is that all those stars you envy bought their beats from someone else, like I am about to show you. The rest is history. I can tell you where to get some beats too and shorten your route to music stardom. Link up with me at this page and we will take it from there
http://iska.space/content/music-beats
Katchya!
-Dude
Re: Music Management Company Is Looking For New Artistes by Prestigeous88(f): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nkeomaprestige@yahoo.com I need a record label to sign me in

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Ice Prince – Pray Ft. Sound Sultan + N Word [prod By Donjazzy] / Hip Tv Vs Soundcity / Download: Cassper Nyovest – 428 To SA #ashes2ashes (AKA Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.