Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

A Writer With Project Management Knowledge Is Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / A Writer With Project Management Knowledge Is Needed (682 Views)

A Competent Writer With Top-notch Writing Skills Needed URGENTLY / We Need A Writer With Impeccable English To Write A Book! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Writer With Project Management Knowledge Is Needed by mrphysics(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2017
Hey guys, my moniker is common on nairaland.

I'm in need of a serious writer, currently I am on a project that requires good knowledge of project management. As a freelancer, our work is to research the web and source for information. I am not really looking for story writers, I need one who is a freelancer and diverse in research.

Please of you are interested and you are good in what you do, then quote me with your whatsapp number. Your comment will also help me to know if you are ready for the work. I need you to seal the deal.

WBS, PMBOK, Project Life cycle (Keywords)

Thanks for deciding to work with me.
Re: A Writer With Project Management Knowledge Is Needed by damilare161(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2017
good p.m
please can i take that position because am really interested
whatsapp no:08126846166
email:dareokuneye37@gmail.com
Re: A Writer With Project Management Knowledge Is Needed by mrphysics(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2017
damilare161:
good p.m
please can i take that position because am really interested
whatsapp no:08126846166
email:dareokuneye37@gmail.com

I will contact you for another project, I have done the one I opened this thread for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Writer With Project Management Knowledge Is Needed by Abduletudaye(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2017
mrphysics:

I will contact you for another project, I have done the one I opened this thread for.

Hello Brother.

Please can you assist me on iwriter?
Re: A Writer With Project Management Knowledge Is Needed by mrphysics(m): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Hello Brother.
Please can you assist me on iwriter?
I am no longer on iwriter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Writer With Project Management Knowledge Is Needed by Abduletudaye(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2017
mrphysics:

I am no longer on iwriter.

What?

Ok, i kinda find it difficult to find articles for me to write. Im still a standard write and i dont get any project or articles to write.

Please which is better...Iwriter or Fiverr?
Re: A Writer With Project Management Knowledge Is Needed by mrphysics(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Abduletudaye:

What?

Ok, i kinda find it difficult to find articles for me to write. Im still a standard write and i dont get any project or articles to write.

Please which is better...Iwriter or Fiverr?
You don't compare iwriter to fiverr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Writer With Project Management Knowledge Is Needed by Abduletudaye(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
mrphysics:

You don't compare iwriter to fiverr.

Ok, good. Thanks for that.

How do i setup my GIG??
Re: A Writer With Project Management Knowledge Is Needed by Kayceenaz(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2017
mrphysics:
Hey guys, my moniker is common on nairaland.

I'm in need of a serious writer, currently I am on a project that requires good knowledge of project management. As a freelancer, our work is to research the web and source for information. I am not really looking for story writers, I need one who is a freelancer and diverse in research.

Please of you are interested and you are good in what you do, then quote me with your whatsapp number. Your comment will also help me to know if you are ready for the work. I need you to seal the deal.

WBS, PMBOK, Project Life cycle (Keywords)

Thanks for deciding to work with me.

Kaycee Naze, also known as Rational Pen, is a seasoned writer who expertly articulates thoughts on diverse topics in words. His summa cum laude educational background in Philosophy arms him with rare creative, analytical and critical thinking skills, that can be rationally deployed to meet your peculiar writing needs. Kaycee's sky-high professionalism has seen several works of his get published in Newspapers, on-line media platforms like AIT, including here on Nairaland's front page (here is one--https://www.nairaland.com/3486252/domestic-violence-undeserved-experience-women).

Do you need his writing services on that subject? You can reach him ASAP either via Kayceenaz@yahoo.com or call +2348068691376. Be rest assured of your appearance in the front page of that sphere. Trying is believing.

Kaycee Naze, Making Your Reading Dreams Come True...

(1) (Reply)

GODMAN QUOTES (Digest it without eating it) / Very Good Writers Needed ASAP! / Job For People Who Read A Lot, And Maybe Can Write Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.