Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi (3346 Views)

This Girl Is About To Commit Suicide With Sniper / All Jamb 2017 Updates, Guidelines , Procedures, Registration, And Closing Date ! / JAMB 2017/2018 - What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by kingsleyAba: 6:26pm On May 18, 2017
somebody shld tell me what i hv to do with my jamb score 212 for the kind science course n school that I apply
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by hardeycute(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2017
please suicide is not a solution
Why not apply to a Polythecnic
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by Idonki(f): 7:28pm On May 18, 2017
Yuh score 212,,, yuh nu happy,,,,

Wt of dose dt scored below dt,, stil dy xame Science course nd school
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 18, 2017
Everyone wan commit suicide nowadays bcuz of ordinary jamb score.

People wey never see anything for life. All dis over pampered babies.
Commit the suicide na. Na by mouth?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by kingsleyAba: 8:44pm On May 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
Everyone wan commit suicide nowadays bcuz of ordinary jamb score.

People wey never see anything for life. All dis over pampered babies.
Commit the suicide na. Na by mouth?
I no blame u sha na u get ur mouth...u no how many time I don write jamb,u make ur own jamb don't warranty u to say crap, u no much I don spend n time I don spend to read no salt for wound

1 Like

Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 18, 2017
kingsleyAba:
I no blame u sha na u get ur mouth...u no how many time I don write jamb,u make ur own jamb don't warranty u to say crap, u no much I don spend n time I don spend to read no salt for wound
sharrap ur mouth. Don't you know how to talk to elders?

4 Likes

Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by Jinf: 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
kingsleyAba:
somebody shld tell me what i hv to do with my jamb score 212 for the kind science course n school that I apply
slowpoke please kill yourself asap. One less body for your family to worry about.

Na by force to go school? Yes i'm asking cuz obviously you don't even know what course you want. Meaning you've got no business in school.

1 Like

Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by geeyoungmoney(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
sharrap ur mouth. Don't you know how to talk to elders?
This one wey dey hustle for Fiverr dey form elder lol.. You think say na everybody wey dey write jamb be 16 or 15. Daft

5 Likes

Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
geeyoungmoney:

This one wey dey hustle for Fiverr dey form elder lol.. You think say na everybody wey dey write jamb be 16 or 15. Daft
hustle for fiverr na job na. I'm not like you that sits with your lazy ass chopping "mummy" food and doing "mummy thank you"

Man must hustle to survive, till then face your Jamb and make your parent proud. Boy.

1 Like

Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by geeyoungmoney(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
hustle for fiverr na job na. I'm not like you that sits with your lazy ass chopping "mummy" food and doing "mummy thank you"

Man must hustle to survive, till then face your Jamb and make your parent proud. Boy.

Lol.. You no fit pass level 2 seller sef as u dey so ... you made my day tho..

1 Like

Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 18, 2017
geeyoungmoney:

Lol.. You no fit pass level 2 seller sef as u dey so ... you made my day tho..
i don't argue with fools. The money i make on clickbank, you can never make it in your life even if you do money ritual. Meanwhile, how your jamb score? The exam jamb you throway shey? Na ur type dey score 120, no go read ur books, be arguing with your father's mate. Inconsequential youth.
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by kingsleyAba: 9:20pm On May 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
i don't argue with fools. The money i make on clickbank, you can never make it in your life even if you do money ritual. Meanwhile, how your jamb score? The exam jamb you throway shey? Na ur type dey score 120, no go read ur books, be arguing with your father's mate. Inconsequential youth.
I didn't post abt my jamb score to exchange bad word with anybody ....I just nid help, can I still change school n course
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by geeyoungmoney(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
Lol... Na person wey lack fatherly care go on jare.. Clickbank Boss.. I can see the millions all over you.. Maniac..

2 Likes

Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by geeyoungmoney(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2017
kingsleyAba:
I didn't post abt my jamb score to exchange bad word with anybody ....I just nid help, can I still change school n course
Bro it's still quite cool tho.. if you wanna, you can do so
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 18, 2017
geeyoungmoney:

Lol... Na person wey lack fatherly care go on jare.. Clickbank Boss.. I can see the millions all over you.. Maniac..
leave social media and face your book. See your pic, you don dey clock 30! Still finding ADMISSION!

Na village people do you.
You go write Jamb till eternity.
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by geeyoungmoney(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
leave social media and face your book. See your pic, you don dey clock 30! Still finding ADMISSION!

Na village people do you.
You go write Jamb till eternity.
Na you know my age na..
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 18, 2017
geeyoungmoney:

Na you know my age na..
you want to form football age? Your mates are married with 3 kids. Be here claiming jambito, don't let the 1999's and 2000's kids WRITE their jamb. When village people start playing with a man's destiny, THEY make him clueless. Keep writing jamb till YOU REACH 50. ovoko!
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by Xsem(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2017
kingsleyAba:
If you die, someone will take your admission
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by kingsleyAba: 10:37pm On May 18, 2017
can I b adm to any state uni ....with 212 or can I still change course n school
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by ajoskele(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2017
kingsleyAba:
Bro, which school and course did you apply for?

I know a lot of people who got less than yours but not less than 200 and still got admitted.
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by ajoskele(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2017
kingsleyAba:
can I b adm to any state uni ....with 212 or can I still change course n school
Bro, most state unis will admit you with 212, trust me. Since it's a science course, Chemistry and Physics departments(where I schooled) would give you a reasonable option.
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by SEEDORF441(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2017
my frd score 150 gerege he no commit suicide, u nw wan die pls am rentin gun for free

1 Like

Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by kingsleyAba: 11:46pm On May 18, 2017
unzik ...IMO state uni ..3rd nekede
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by kaykaymcb(m): 12:09am On May 19, 2017
kingsleyAba:

There are many other beautiful courses you can get with that score... Gods grace abounds, you could even get your dream course or you can choose a lower institution...Suicide is not worth thinking of atall please
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by kaykaymcb(m): 12:11am On May 19, 2017
kingsleyAba:
unzik ...IMO state uni ..3rd nekede

Try Anambra state uni(Coou)
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by jamalchance(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2017
kingsleyAba:
uncle UTME is not everytin thing, its definitely not worth takin ur life ... passin it doesnt mean u would gain admission, gain admission doesnt mean u would graduate, graduating doesnt mean u mean u would make it life ... Take a chill pill nd focus
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by RoyaleR(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2017
bros go umudike in Abia state its a federal university....they will accept u and ur 212 even if u want to study a science course
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by UncleSnr(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2017
kingsleyAba:
First of all, Learn how to spell, especially SUICIDE.
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by ChiomaMee: 9:03am On May 19, 2017
Thank God it's sucidi u want to commit grin
Re: Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi by ojayfrancis(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2017
go university of maiduguri

(1) (2) (Reply)

18-YR-OLD NKECHI CHIDI-OGBOLU BECOMES YOUNGEST GRADUATE FROM US UNIVERSITY / UNILORIN Departmental Cut-off Mark For 2017/2018 Admission Announced / Nigerian Family With 10 Professors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.