Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,017 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Coca-cola International - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Coca-cola International (10060 Views)

2015 Recruitment At Coca-cola (7 Positions) / Coca-cola Graduate Training / Coca-cola Company Is Recruiting And Other Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coca-cola International by ArseQPR(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2007
Hi all,

I really need someones help in getting a job in Coca-Cola International.

It is my dream coy of work but don't know how to get into it.
Re: Coca-cola International by LondonCool(m): 4:49am On Feb 16, 2007
I can give you an e-mail of someone who is a manager there
Re: Coca-cola International by kboi1(m): 5:23am On Feb 16, 2007
hey londoncool,
seems u got some hot links,could u help a bro out with a reputable coy?
Re: Coca-cola International by kboi1(m): 5:25am On Feb 16, 2007
i studied B/admin,could perform any marketing job,i.e sales, and customer care related jobs,office administrator etc
Re: Coca-cola International by alveerah: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2007
@ Londoncool.

I check their website regularly and they neva seem to have openings in nigeria except south-africa notwithstanding i have posted my resume on their site.I would really appreciate it if you can give me an email i can send my Cv to though as this i guess is hitting the bulls eye.

But i hear they are downsizing!Could you please confirm this for me.
Re: Coca-cola International by ArseQPR(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2007
LondonCool, I beg gimme this e-mail addy. send it to my mail at: somo4jd@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Coca-cola International by iskido(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2007
@londoncool, pls can i get the same email address to enable me forward my CV. here is also my email addy mic_syn@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Coca-cola International by princeobi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2007
Hey londoncool, if i can get the add i will appreciate. princeoby2000@yahoo.com
Re: Coca-cola International by honmotion(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2007
pls kindly send their web site or the man you said e-mail (oga) to my e-mail lekandvd@yahoo.com
Re: Coca-cola International by tmontana(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2007
Some people really amaze me.
You hardly know this guy (londoncool) and yet you are out broadcasting all your contact details.
I thought by now people should have learnt their lessons, considering the kind of society we find ourselves in.
Note that being desperate is never a good enough excuse for such recklesness.
Re: Coca-cola International by tiinuke(f): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2007
Mr LondonCool kindly lemme have your email
Here is mine tiinuke@gmail.com
No vex o
Re: Coca-cola International by LondonCool(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2007
The Coca-Cola Company has relocated its Africa Group headquarters office from Windsor, United Kingdom, to Johannesburg, South Africa, since January 2007 and the move is expected to be completed in June 2007. The relocation of the Coca-Cola Africa Group Office to Johannesburg will integrate management with its 60,000 associates in the Coca-Cola System in Africa and bring the company closer to its customers, suppliers and business partners.The recruitment for Nigeria is done through South Africa for senior positions; nevertheless there are some local recruitment campaigns done through their Nigerian office.

You can try these managers.
fchiazor@afr.ko.com
solawale@afr.ko.com
jmambala@afr.ko.com

Just tell them you got their e-mail from a friend in London.
Re: Coca-cola International by eonaiviv: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2010
Hey pple, some1 shud respond, has any one of you gotten a job via these emails??
Re: Coca-cola International by c4charlz: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2010
LondonCool:

The Coca-Cola Company has relocated its Africa Group headquarters office from Windsor, United Kingdom, to Johannesburg, South Africa, since January 2007 and the move is expected to be completed in June 2007. The relocation of the Coca-Cola Africa Group Office to Johannesburg will integrate management with its 60,000 associates in the Coca-Cola System in Africa and bring the company closer to its customers, suppliers and business partners.The recruitment for Nigeria is done through South Africa for senior positions; nevertheless there are some local recruitment campaigns done through their Nigerian office.

You can try these managers.
fchiazor@afr.ko.com
solawale@afr.ko.com
jmambala@afr.ko.com

Just tell them you got their e-mail from a friend in London.

@ALL

Please this is a SCAM.

For confirmation, simply google the [afr.ko.com] site given by this fraudster, you'll find that they process BOGUS lottery payments, as well as offer BOGUS employments for a host of companies across Africa,

The BEST way to get to coca-cola is seeking information from their "official" website, Google search for it.

Thanks.
Re: Coca-cola International by c4charlz: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ ALL, (including the fraudsters),

Whenever someone posts some phony / Bogus / fishy stuff on the net, an easy way to check on the history of the poster is to Google their username:

For Example, Google - [LondonCool] thats the guy offering scam links to Coca-cola,

God Will Help Us!
Re: Coca-cola International by Shaunscot(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2010
Beware of Scams
Cocacola International stopped production in Nigeria.
They intend to shut down their Nigeria offices.
A word is enough, they say,
Re: Coca-cola International by Rocktation(f): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^Absolutely correct.
Re: Coca-cola International by nostain18(f): 6:35am On Sep 03, 2011
I jst finished my ND and need to do a year I T pls can u hlp me out wit it. Thanks 4 ur concern
Re: Coca-cola International by avastar: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2011
b ware of scammer

(1) (Reply)

I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom / Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly / How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.