Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening (745 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Thief Killed At Nkpor Flyover Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening by Yyeske(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2017
I heard gunshots from around Nkpor roundabout or so and saw people scampering for safety, nobody seems to know the source of the gunshots. Anybody in the know should share please
Re: Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening by Afam4eva(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2017
Ogini na fio na onitsha?

3 Likes

Re: Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening by DLondonboiy: 7:43pm On May 18, 2017
Yyeske:
I heard gunshots from around Nkpor roundabout or so and saw people scampering for safety, nobody seems to know the source of the gunshots. Anybody in the know should share please

Lol, go and investigate and come and share na...is that not the sensible thing to do?

1 Like

Re: Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening by Yyeske(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Lol, go and investigate and come and share na...is that not the sensible thing to do?
I heard gunshots and saw people running and you say make i go investigate, you hate me like this? Just asking those living around where it occurred

1 Like

Re: Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening by jieta: 7:50pm On May 18, 2017
Yyeske:
I heard gunshots and saw people running and you say make i go investigate, you hate me like this? Just asking those living around where it occurred
no worry you no go die just go check, nairalanders dey your back in fact i dey your back.

1 Like

Re: Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening by Yyeske(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2017
jieta:
no worry you no go die just go check, nairalanders dey your back in fact i dey your back.
Abeg if you know anyone living around there, please tell him to stay safe and if he fit tell us who dey shoot, better. Old road nkpor is almost deserted.

Remember there was shootings yesterday and a policeman was killed
Re: Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening by DrGoodman: 7:59pm On May 18, 2017
Buhari!
Re: Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening by DLondonboiy: 8:00pm On May 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Abeg if you know anyone living around there, please tell him to stay safe and if he fit tell us who dey shoot, better. Old road nkpor is almost deserted.

Fear fear...Be a man..
Re: Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening by wawappl: 8:02pm On May 18, 2017
some bad guys shot a policeman dead and collected his gun, this evening police arrive the scene and started harassing okada boys and innocent people coming from market.

1 Like

Re: Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening by jieta: 8:04pm On May 18, 2017
Yyeske:

I'm only joking, i don't have any close relative or friends close by there GOD will protect us all.

1 Like

Re: Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening by Yyeske(m): 8:11pm On May 18, 2017
wawappl:
some bad guys shot a policeman dead and collected his gun, this evening police arrive the scene and started harassing okada boys and innocent people coming from market.
Ok, but why the gunshots? Was it the police that shot or another group of bad guys? The gunshot was much, subsided anyway
Re: Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening by hisgrace090: 8:16pm On May 18, 2017
Let's pray Onitsha did not slips back to what it was known for before peter obi/obasanjo cleansing operation nkpochapu intervention.
Re: Nkpor Again, Gunshots This Evening by Yyeske(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2017
hisgrace090:
Let's pray Onitsha did not slips back to what it was known for before peter obi/obasanjo cleansing operation nkpochapu intervention.
Amen o, policemen shot dead and their rifles taken, third time this year in and around Onitsha. No joking matter o

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Is A Scam. Pls Do Something Mods / Latest Method Scammers Use To Defraud / Photos: Man Steals Cable Wires In Imo, Stripped Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.