Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Are You A Freelance Writer In Need Of A Gig? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are You A Freelance Writer In Need Of A Gig? (669 Views)

8 Habits Of A Good Freelance Writer / 5 Secret Ways To Make Money As A Beginner Freelance Writer / 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Freelance Writer In Need Of A Gig? by Grammywinner: 8:13pm On May 18, 2017
Hello! My name is Lawson and I'm a freelance writer. I own an online Agency​ that specializes in outsourcing Freelance writing jobs to exceptional writers.

At the moment I'm in need of a few number of writers as I've got so much on my plate. Interested individuals should send a mail to writers_hub71@yahoo.com with subject title "Application For The Position Of A Writer"

As for my rate I pay #1 per word

Cheers!"
Re: Are You A Freelance Writer In Need Of A Gig? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:17pm On May 18, 2017
Grammywinner:
Hello! My name is Lawson and I'm a freelance writer. I own an online Agency​ that specializes in outsourcing Freelance writing jobs to exceptional writers.

At the moment I'm in need of a few number of writers as I've got so much on my plate. Interested individuals should send a mail to writers_hub71@yahoo.com with subject title "Application For The Position Of A Writer"

As for my rate I pay #1 per word

Cheers!"

I would have loved to apply just to pass time... but writing unending tests all in the name of writing just for 1k is stress to me.

I guess you should have seen a lotta pple willing to write for you!
Re: Are You A Freelance Writer In Need Of A Gig? by Grammywinner: 8:59pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I would have loved to apply just to pass time... but writing unending tests all in the name of writing just for 1k is stress to me.

I guess you should have seen a lotta pple willing to write for you!

Not really. I'm still hiring. If interested just send me a mail.
Re: Are You A Freelance Writer In Need Of A Gig? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:23pm On May 18, 2017
Grammywinner:

Not really. I'm still hiring. If interested just send me a mail.

I woulda loved too...

How many stages is your test?

So I will know if I will have the time.
Re: Are You A Freelance Writer In Need Of A Gig? by dewalt(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2017
ok
Re: Are You A Freelance Writer In Need Of A Gig? by shorliz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
ARE YOU STILL HIRING, IM A POLITICAL AND SPORTS WRITER?

(1) (Reply)

Revenge (kismet) Short Story By Laura Oreva / This Happens Always If You Are An Idea Smart Person / Life Chronicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.