Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Smart Watch With Calorie Counter And Pedometer- Where To Buy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smart Watch With Calorie Counter And Pedometer- Where To Buy (482 Views)

High Calorie Foods For Weight Gain / How To Calculate Your Calorie Goal For Effective Weight Loss / 5 Healthy, Delicious And Low-calorie Weight Loss Recipes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Watch With Calorie Counter And Pedometer- Where To Buy by Maross(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2017
Good day,
Please can anyone recommend for me a good smart watch with pedometer and calorie counter and heart rate monitor in the range of 10k to 20k? I need one for my jogging sessions. Where can I get them to buy?

Thanks in advance...
Re: Smart Watch With Calorie Counter And Pedometer- Where To Buy by Maross(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2017
Can someone assist with this request please or is this the wrong section for such request?
Kindly assist.

(1) (Reply)

The Management Of Deformities (CLUBFOOT) In Children / Too Much Sugar Can Make You Barren / 8 Things You Should Not Do During Your Menstrual Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.