Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

How St. Joseph Of Cupertino Helped Me In My Exam - My Story - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How St. Joseph Of Cupertino Helped Me In My Exam - My Story (775 Views)

Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) / Help!!! My Exam Is In A Month Time And Am Addicted To My Phone / Help:jamb Have Not Sent Me My Exam Center Till Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How St. Joseph Of Cupertino Helped Me In My Exam - My Story by Jfrankination(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2017
I registered Jamb this year and i was scheduled to write the Exam on Monday 15th May 2017. while i was reading on Sunday evening around 4pm my friend sent me a prayer to pass exam on WhatsApp. Here is the prayer→ First Prayer
O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
Through Christ our Lord.
St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us.
Amen.
Second Prayer
O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
O Holy Ghost enlighten me
Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.
Remember, when you succeed in the exams then you should thank St. Joseph of Cupertino in the Newspaper... i prayed it immediately with faith, i did that repeatedly till d next morning. when i started my exam, everything i read came out just that i didn't atudy well before exam buh at least i scored 234.
any hope for uni with that score? Unilorin tho course is performing arts.
Re: How St. Joseph Of Cupertino Helped Me In My Exam - My Story by najighjighpaul: 10:02pm On May 18, 2017
Jfrankination:
I registered Jamb this year and i was scheduled to write the Exam on Monday 15th May 2017. while i was reading on Sunday evening around 4pm my friend sent me a prayer to pass exam on WhatsApp. Here is the prayer→ First Prayer
O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
Through Christ our Lord.
St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us.
Amen.
Second Prayer
O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
O Holy Ghost enlighten me
Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.
Remember, when you succeed in the exams then you should thank St. Joseph of Cupertino in the Newspaper... i prayed it immediately with faith, i did that repeatedly till d next morning. when i started my exam, everything i read came out just that i didn't atudy well before exam buh at least i scored 234.
any hope for uni with that score? Unilorin tho course is performing arts.
ahhhhh our catholic faith is strong bro I did the same prayers and I scored 258

1 Like

Re: How St. Joseph Of Cupertino Helped Me In My Exam - My Story by Papacypaul(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2017
am a catholic convert,i love this

1 Like

Re: How St. Joseph Of Cupertino Helped Me In My Exam - My Story by Jfrankination(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2017
najighjighpaul:
ahhhhh our catholic faith is strong bro I did the same prayers and I scored 258
Nice 1
Re: How St. Joseph Of Cupertino Helped Me In My Exam - My Story by Victorius95: 12:10am On Nov 15, 2021
I came across this and decided to recite the St. Joseph of Cupertino prayer on the days leading up to a very important test which i had to write, and it worked! All that i read came out and in the the exact way i read it. Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino! Thank you Jesus!

(1) (Reply)

2017 PositiveNaija Essay Competition / JAMB Admission Screening: Good WASSCE Result Is Key - Universities (see How) / The Need For Good Verbal Communication Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.