Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Where Is The Biggest Christian Bookshop Located In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Biggest Christian Bookshop Located In Nigeria (691 Views)

'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Biggest Christian Bookshop Located In Nigeria by kwenu: 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
where is the Biggest christian bookshop located in Nigeria

hello every one , there some books i have been looking for, i have searched many bookshops but cant find them

they are christian books . such as

John Wesley books
and more others

please

where is the Biggest christian bookshop located in Nigeria?
Re: Where Is The Biggest Christian Bookshop Located In Nigeria by luckyz4rea(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2017
kwenu:
where is the Biggest christian bookshop located in Nigeria

hello every one , there some books i have been looking for, i have searched many bookshops but cant find them

they are christian books . such as

John Wesley books
and more others

please

where is the Biggest christian bookshop located in Nigeria?

The biggest Christian book shop may not even have but a small one may have!

Just ask for the particular title, author and where it can be gotten and add your location for suggestions for ease of access!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Biggest Christian Bookshop Located In Nigeria by Laird(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2017
Decross bookshop...I think it is in Mushin....owned by Evangelist Ebenezer Obey......Also ask In pentecostal university Campus fellowships...They always have the connections
Re: Where Is The Biggest Christian Bookshop Located In Nigeria by Laird(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2017
Decross bookshop...I think it is in Mushin....owned by Evangelist Ebenezer Obey......Also ask In pentecostal university Campus fellowships...They always have the connections

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Biggest Christian Bookshop Located In Nigeria by six33fourng: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

Why many Christians struggle in life / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/17 / Rev Frs Mbaka, Obimma Supremacy Battle Gets Messier As Followers Join Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.