Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why many Christians struggle in life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why many Christians struggle in life (689 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life / How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2017
Alright, if you are ready the lord God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS are super over ready..

This is it, when you are born from your mother's​ womb, you were shapen in iniquity and vanity and your mother actually conceived you in sin.

Psalms 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Not because you did anything wrong nor your mother's, you need to remember that the unchangeable word of God Almighty have declared to Adam....

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you should not eat of it: for in the day that you ever eat of the fruit you must surely die....

And so, when Adam and Eve died from the mind of God Almighty, they became alive to the mind of their flesh. Now, how did you know?? Yes, I checked the conversations​ which took place before the eating and I saw how the old serpent spoke of the kind of death that will be visiting..

Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, You shall not surely die:

3:5 For God Almighty does know that in the day you eat of the fruit, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Then, should your eyes open to the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life and these thoughts are not from God Almighty but from the kingdoms of the world and their kingdoms perish and also the lusts, but those who do the will of God Almighty lives forever... And ever more

How does it work? Oh, another question, I will be so glad to answer all of them God Almighty willing.

Alright, this is how it works, now when Adam and Eve conceived the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they automatically died because that's what the unchangeable word of God Almighty said....

Alright, there is something else you needed to grasp before I go on with the others, first, you have to admit that every thing is created by the active, ever strong and resurrected word of God Almighty who is CHRIST...

There seems to be a bit confusion here, what is it?? You mentioned CHRIST is the word of God... Did you mean Jesus Christ or another CHRIST?... No I mean CHRIST the power and wisdom of God Almighty who became all things including Jesus to human to redeem them from death...

I am still confused and I still need lots of clarification on this line. Hold on tight to the part you already have gotten and I encourage you not to just read like you are reading some of the course of the world, read meditatively, pray along as you read and the Author of knowledge and wisdom and revelations in the highest measure will pour same into your enpty mind and will bring home all you need to live forever. Amen

Please get back to the two minds mystery, alright I am saying that the eating of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil opened our eyes to all of the human desires you have ever heard of, which is the bedrocks of vanity and iniquity. Satan wanted a family to reign with and there, he got more than enough when their eyes poped open as they and their children journeyed on the path of wrath and disobedience to the plan and future of God Almighty.

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now at work in the children of disobedience:

2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love where with he loved us,

2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, have quickened us together with Christ, (by grace you are savedwink

2:6 And have raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

2:8 For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them.

And so, what actually happened was God Almighty sending his own son, another big question, how is he God son?

Proverbs 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old

Proverbs 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

This CHRIST.... Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

1:16 For by CHRIST were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by CHRIST, and for CHRIST:

1:17 And CHRIST is before all things, and by CHRIST all things consist.

1:18 And CHRIST is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things CHRIST might have the preeminence.

1:19 For it pleased the Father that in CHRIST should all fulness dwell; all things visible and invisible.

He, himself already told you that his father possessed him from the beginning of his way.. And so, what the Almighty God did was sending this guy CHRIST who overshadowed the mother of Jesus and produced Jesus from her womb...

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

As simple as that.. Your Natural mind, that's the motion of your flesh can not make God Almighty happy, many times people say they want something whereas the person demanding what they are agitating for is the mind of their flesh and not their Spirit mind. For your Spirit mind is always supplied and peaceful.... But the desires of the flesh is endless and wanton...

Summary, whence you agree with God Almighty that the mind of your flesh have been condemned with the sinful flesh of CHRIST and for sin, you are automatically saying I agreed that I am made alive, that means my Spirit mind is active to hear the voice of God Almighty and to do what I hear from him.

You need to know what happened in the realm of the Spirit dear.. So much to talk about..

https://twitter.com/brigtini/status/885805848618053632
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Alright grace
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hear
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Great grace
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 3:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Grace
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Joyful
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
The grace of God Almighty
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 5:42am On Jul 16, 2017
Mercy speak
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2017
Grace spec
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Regards
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Grace of God Almighty
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Grace of God Almighty so
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 3:55am On Jul 17, 2017
Gracious
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Joyful
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 2:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Grace
Re: Why many Christians struggle in life by lightblazingnow(m): 4:49am On Aug 13, 2017
Wake up

(1) (Reply)

Rev Frs Mbaka, Obimma Supremacy Battle Gets Messier As Followers Join Attacks / Please I Need Some Gospel Praise Songs Thats Speaks About Mighty God / Daddyfreeze And The Controversial Litv Interview On Titheing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.