Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

KASHAMU @59 : Sunday Onabanjo Sobowale (SOS) Felicitates With SPBK - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / KASHAMU @59 : Sunday Onabanjo Sobowale (SOS) Felicitates With SPBK (506 Views)

Nigeria @ 59; Laurels Of A Third World Country / Nigeria At 59: Which Day Or Moment Is Unforgettable In The History Of Nigeria? / Eid El Fitr: Rep Hopeful Shote Felicitates With Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KASHAMU @59 : Sunday Onabanjo Sobowale (SOS) Felicitates With SPBK by Vibrant007(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AN ICON

On behalf of my family and my humble self, I write to express warm felicitations to Senator Prince Buruji Kashamu on the occasion of his 59th birthday anniversary.

You are a youth builder, an icon of peace, eloquent communicator and most of all, an erudite leader.

At 59, you have done very well for yourself, your region and your nation.

“As you deservedly celebrate this glorious day, it is my prayer that Almighty God, who has richly prospered you and ordered your every step this past half century, will continue to bless you with good health and fulfillment in the many more years of worthy service ahead of you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... . Long Life and Prosperity Sir

Courtesy :- Sunday Onabanjo Sobowale (S O S) Campaign Organisation (SOSCO)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Need Of N5 Million After THIS Happened To Her Eye / Share Your Opinion-is Bride Price Still Relevant!? / Media Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.