Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 (4049 Views)

NYSC Announces Date For Printing Of Call Up Letter For Batch A 2017 / NYSC Adjusts Batch A 2017 Mobilization Time Table (photo) / NYSC Batch B 2016/2017 Stream 2 Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by knacker(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2017
Lets go there
Cross corpers sign in sharpally cool

2 Likes

Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by omonighoblessing(f): 11:29pm On May 18, 2017
Welcome to obubragrin
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by omonighoblessing(f): 11:33pm On May 18, 2017
cross river is beautiful!
just make sure you participate very well in camp.do not scratch your body if fly bite u it might be electric ant.be ready to meet the one and only socials coordinator MR EBONY DANIEL aka "COPERS WEEEEE" rather pronounced as "COUPLES WEEEE".....have fun I'm camp guys.

am a #crosskopa
replying #B16
stream 1.

1 Like

Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by omonighoblessing(f): 11:33pm On May 18, 2017
just make sure you participate very well in camp.

do not scratch your body if fly bite u it might be electric ant.

be ready to meet the one and only socials coordinator MR EBONY DANIEL aka "COPERS WEEEEE" rather pronounced as "COUPLES WEEEE".....have fun I'm camp guys.

am a #crosskopa
replying #B16
stream 1.

1 Like

Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by knacker(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2017
omonighoblessing:
just make sure you participate very well in camp.

do not scratch your body if fly bite u it might be electric ant.

be ready to meet the one and only socials coordinator MR EBONY DANIEL aka "COPERS WEEEEE" rather pronounced as "COUPLES WEEEE".....have fun I'm camp guys.

am a #crosskopa
replying #B16
stream 1.
Tell us more about d camp

1 Like

Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by Eastcoast33(m): 11:40pm On May 18, 2017
Yes tell us more about the camp... By the way please how do I locate my way from Lagos to Obubra?
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by knacker(m): 11:40pm On May 18, 2017
https:///BwUq61MUKGLJA0sVS8tF07

Whatsapp group link
Cross corpers A 17 stream1
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by knacker(m): 11:46pm On May 18, 2017
Drop ur number if u cudnt join the d link ....
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by Birniwa(m): 2:04am On May 19, 2017
I can't join the link, kindly add me please.
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by Yenime1(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2017
The Camp is Terrible ooo... Go early so that you can stay in a good hostel.. if you go late you will in those hostels made of plywood....more like a big shack....anyone that's wants to get posted to calabar city I.E after camp should holla me..calabar is cross river if dem send you go another area you go here am...obubra is just the tip of the iceberg..y'all will understand when you reach there...
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by knacker(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2017
Yenime1:
The Camp is Terrible ooo... Go early so that you can stay in a good hostel.. if you go late you will in those hostels made of plywood....more like a big shack....anyone that's wants to get posted to calabar city I.E after camp should holla me..calabar is cross river if dem send you go another area you go here am...obubra is just the tip of the iceberg..y'all will understand when you reach there...
nawaoo
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by OziriNew: 8:17am On May 19, 2017
Calabar whatsapp group link for corpersnest bus travel

https:///3LoP83AiCou7qSkh5sfrvW
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by JFT24(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2017
Yenime1:

guy how can you help please. am already having nightmares about coming from sokoto to cross river
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by omonighoblessing(f): 9:41am On May 19, 2017
knacker:

Yenime1:
knacker:

calabar is not the only nice place.we also have ikom.ikom is a beautiful border town.it's the next developed city after calabar.but as earlier stated.try make it to camp a day before camp opens so you can avoid the Que for registration and also get a very good bed space.hope your minds are prepared for military training as well.camp is fun.You will love it.we also have lovely tourists places in the state.above all.it's a beautiful place.and before I forget.if you want to fetch clean water ,make sure you fetch the water from the borehole at the meditation ground so that when you store it the water won't change colour because you will be doing a lot of storing cos no time at all.be careful of those small children that would alwaysy say "water to fetch??","clothes to wash??"...they can steal!!!!!.when they come close to your hostel,attend to then outside for those who will patronize them.because if they study your room..... I sorry for u!!!!!

1 Like

Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by Yenime1(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=JFT24 post=56667630]

guy how can you help please. am already having nightmares about coming from sokoto to cross river [/qu..
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by Abacharles(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2017
Eastcoast33:
Yes tell us more about the camp... By the way please how do I locate my way from Lagos to Obubra?
best way is to board a bus going to Onitsha or abakaliki from Lagos and then enter obubra from any of the two, if u try calabar or any other routes apart from the above mentioned, u are in for a really long thing... that's my one Kobo!
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by yusqod: 7:51pm On May 19, 2017
please add my number 08034879685
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by fesofesong: 8:53pm On May 19, 2017
Any Cross-River state Corper should reprint call-up letter bcz the venue for the orientation has been changed. Pass it on please.
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by Nddytex08(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2017
Yes I can relate to that news as well. just saw it somewhere here n from the official site. it's now at Akamkpa
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by harry1988: 9:21pm On May 19, 2017
Am coming from Lagos ojodu berger,please who is me
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by harry1988: 9:24pm On May 19, 2017
Please if u re coming from lagos ,let's link up am coming from ojodu Berger ,cross river we re coming
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by harry1988: 9:28pm On May 19, 2017
Please I can't join add me 08130608765
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by Eastcoast33(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2017
harry1988:
Am coming from Lagos ojodu berger,please who is me
I'm at Lagos but I'm leaving from Ikotun
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by Eastcoast33(m): 1:13am On May 20, 2017
Abacharles:
best way is to board a bus going to Onitsha or abakaliki from Lagos and then enter obubra from any of the two, if u try calabar or any other routes apart from the above mentioned, u are in for a really long thing... that's my one Kobo!
please bro. The venue has been changed now to the college of education, at Akampka... Does it change my move now from Lagos? From d map, The road from Abia( through Aba- arochukwu looks plausible.. Pls advice...
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by Omezino(m): 6:48am On May 20, 2017
The latest news from the NYSC management shared via the NYSC official website few hours ago is the information about the change of the Cross Rivers State orientation camp Venue. So please let us share this till it circulate round every PCMs to avoid our fellow brothers and sisters getting stranded or falling in danger. Here is the message from the official website below: ATTENTION 2017 BATCH A PCMs “This is to inform all 2017 Batch A Prospective Corps Members Posted to Cross River State that the Orientation Course Venue has been changed to Cross River College of Education, Akamkpa, Cross River State. You are therefore requested to Re-print your call-up letters immediately.” » Management Please lets use the share button to share to as many as possible. You might save a life in doing so. here is your chance to be a her…. This message must circulate to everyone… God Bless You and your family as you share.The latest news from the NYSC management shared via the NYSC official website few hours ago is the information about the change of the Cross Rivers State orientation camp Venue. So please let us share this till it circulate round every PCMs to avoid our fellow brothers and sisters getting stranded or falling in danger. Here is the message from the official website below: ATTENTION 2017 BATCH A PCMs “This is to inform all 2017 Batch A Prospective Corps Members Posted to Cross River State that the Orientation Course Venue has been changed to Cross River College of Education, Akamkpa, Cross River State. You are therefore requested to Re-print your call-up letters immediately.” » Management Please lets use the share button to share to as many as possible. You might save a life in doing so. here is your chance to be a her…. This message must circulate to everyone… God Bless You and your family as you share.The latest news from the NYSC management shared via the NYSC official website few hours ago is the information about the change of the Cross Rivers State orientation camp Venue. So please let us share this till it circulate round every PCMs to avoid our fellow brothers and sisters getting stranded or falling in danger. Here is the message from the official website below: ATTENTION 2017 BATCH A PCMs “This is to inform all 2017 Batch A Prospective Corps Members Posted to Cross River State that the Orientation Course Venue has been changed to Cross River College of Education, Akamkpa, Cross River State. You are therefore requested to Re-print your call-up letters immediately.” » Management Please lets use the share button to share to as many as possible. You might save a life in doing so. here is your chance to be a her…. This message must circulate to everyone… God Bless You and your family as you share.
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by littleBello: 2:07pm On May 20, 2017
yusqod:
please add my number

Please add me to the whatsapp group 09032381343
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by littleBello: 2:11pm On May 20, 2017
knacker:
https:///BwUq61MUKGLJA0sVS8tF07

Whatsapp group link
Cross corpers A 17 stream1

Please add me 09032381343
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by okemma2020: 2:40pm On May 20, 2017
littleBello:

Please add me 09032381343
just use did link http:///BwUq61MUKGLJA0sVS8tF07
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by knacker(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2017
omonighoblessing:
just make sure you participate very well in camp.do not scratch your body if fly bite u it might be electric ant.be ready to meet the one and only socials coordinator MR EBONY DANIEL aka "COPERS WEEEEE" rather pronounced as "COUPLES WEEEE".....have fun I'm camp guys.

am a #crosskopa
replying #B16
stream 1.

Where is akamkpa pls
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by Abacharles(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2017
Eastcoast33:
please bro. The venue has been changed now to the college of education, at Akampka... Does it change my move now from Lagos? From d map, The road from Abia( through Aba- arochukwu looks plausible.. Pls advice...
as the new game venue is Akampa, it is advisable to go through calabar, as Akampa is only 30 minutes to Calabar.
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 20, 2017
Abacharles:
as the new game venue is Akampa, it is advisable to go through calabar, as Akampa is only 30 minutes to Calabar.

Very correct..
Re: CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 by harry1988: 7:21pm On May 20, 2017
Who is coming from Lagos to camp

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Do After Orientation Camp / Any Info On Delta State,, I Mean State Allawee, Cost Of Living, Transportation C / Kaduna State Batch B 2014.let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.