Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Buhari Pls Forget About The War On Corruption Its Bigger Than You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Pls Forget About The War On Corruption Its Bigger Than You. (356 Views)

Forget about this / Nigerian Girls Be Scouting For Free Food While Israeli Girls Are In The War / I Don’t Like Money – Amaechi To Nigerians On Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Pls Forget About The War On Corruption Its Bigger Than You. by tk2(m): 12:02am On May 19, 2017
Corruption has come to stay in Nigeria, Mr President can not finish corruption , we eat , drink and sleep with corruption. he will try but at a point he would have to let go. in a country where more than 20 past Governors are receiving allowance as past governors and still active as senators in Nigeria abi, this BVN they only work for poor man account?
The poor pay for Light with out seeing light for months abi this one no be corruption?. whistle blowers identity now being made public with excuse that they provided false information. like say them no dey help authorities do their work. very soon if u blow whistle blowers u will be hunted and only God knows your fate. court orders no longer have meaning even after the final ruling. look at the case of Nnamdi KANU. the issues of salary . Mr President can't salaries be paid directly to workers account like Npower instead of passing through governors who end up not paying? If TSA worked fine I believe this will too. why can't the Senate enact a bill which will curb non payment of salaries. with harsh penalties for defaulters. ranging from impeachment to imprisonment. well funny enough its jus me thinking anyway corruption always has a way in every thing in Nigeria. I bet you those senators will not allow such a bill to last for even 5mins.
Re: Buhari Pls Forget About The War On Corruption Its Bigger Than You. by Nobody: 12:10am On May 19, 2017
You talk true my bro, corruption wey dey here na die. Babies wey dey inside womb dey feel am.

With the way dem force everyone to do that BVN, you go think say bank fraud go reduce.
Thieves dey carry POS to rob inside bus, scammers online would gladly drop thier bank accounts to cash out.

That salary own weak me, I can't list them all.

With all the churches and mosque around wey dey pray constantly , God suppose don intervene but since na we dey enslave ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Free Resume Building Website / Pls Who Can Teach Me Affiliate Marketing / Jose Mourinho And Commander Paul Pogba Lead Manchester United To Glory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.