Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

OMG! You Need To See This JAMB Score - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OMG! You Need To See This JAMB Score (3702 Views)

Please Help: What Science Course Can My Little Sister Study With This JAMB Res? / What Reading Strategy Did You Use To Achieve Your JAMB Score? / OMG!!! You Will Have Double Thoughts About School After Watching This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! You Need To See This JAMB Score by IamEmmyGold1(m): 12:16am On May 19, 2017
A friend of mine got 196 in the 2017 jamb, & credit in waec including English & Mathematics; He initially applied for Economics in BSU...
Does he have any hope of getting an Admissions?? or Should he change course and institution??

Advice please!!!
Re: OMG! You Need To See This JAMB Score by Nobody: 6:05am On May 19, 2017
I'm suspecting that U're the victim.... Lolz
IamEmmyGold1:
A friend of mine got 196 in the 2017 jamb, & credit in waec including English & Mathematics; He initially applied for Economics in BSU...
Does he have any hope of getting an Admissions?? or Should he change course and institution??

Advice please!!!
IamEmmyGold1:

Advice please!!!
I'm suspecting that U're the victim involved

4 Likes

Re: OMG! You Need To See This JAMB Score by Nobody: 7:49am On May 19, 2017
Everything is possible...
Re: OMG! You Need To See This JAMB Score by IamEmmyGold1(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2017
goodmandgreat:
I'm suspecting that U're the victim.... Lolz I'm suspecting that U're the victim involved

If I were the one i'lld say it, what's there to hide after all it wasn't a crime..

2 Likes

Re: OMG! You Need To See This JAMB Score by IamEmmyGold1(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2017
Danty37:
Everything is possible...
Thanks..
Re: OMG! You Need To See This JAMB Score by IamEmmyGold1(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2017
Waleandrew:
You must have probably heard this before !!!! but you thought it was a lie or scam why don't you check in page 2(2) of JAMB brochure to confirm...

Did you know there is a better alternative to *Jamb* Instead of waiting for another Jamb to write or you know someone who didn't make jamb, instead of wasting time waiting,why don't you register for *IJMB* and gain admission into *200l* of any university of your choice..don't *doubt* it,call 09064977170 for more info or contact us on what's app via 09030166122 for more info..This programme is certified by Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC)...

Kindly tell a friend to tell a friend..you dunno who you might help.

Thanks Man!!
Re: OMG! You Need To See This JAMB Score by IamEmmyGold1(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2017
angry[/color]
edwjambhlp:
JAMB CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading has Started. Upgarde your Jamb low score result 280-360 , Result Witheld, Result not yet out for assistance. Check & upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now confirmed and guaranteed from official, interested Candidates should
call result correction portal Mr Edward help-line - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 -now for Assistance.

note: call Mr Edward now before the result correction/rectification portal close.
[color=#990000]
edwjambhlp:
JAMB CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading has Started. Upgarde your Jamb low score result 280-360 , Result Witheld, Result not yet out for assistance. Check & upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now confirmed and guaranteed from official, interested Candidates should
call result correction portal Mr Edward help-line - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 -now for Assistance.

note: call Mr Edward now before the result correction/rectification portal close.
edwjambhlp:

To hell with u and ur God damn upgrade
Bunch of thieves!!

(1) (Reply)

Esm- Benin University Admissions Info For Nigerian Applicants And Students / WAEC May/June 2020 Timetable for August/September WASSCE - Download PDF / 62nd N.d.a,kaduna Final List Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.