Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Airbags: How They Work And Types - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Airbags: How They Work And Types (13288 Views)

7 Injuries Car Airbags Can Cause If They Deploy / Honda And Toyota Recall Additional 1million Vehicles For Faulty Takata Airbags / World’s First Child Car Seat With Built-in Airbags Goes On Sale Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airbags: How They Work And Types by whitestar01(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2017
Brugge:

Africa why una no manufacture una own car instead of airbags tell customers sey na God be the safety features for car make I see who go buy am. Even una pastors go buy oyibo own with airbags.

Always bringing God into every conversation even where common sense is needed.
DOES ATHEISM MAKES ONE UNIQUE?
Re: Airbags: How They Work And Types by ajalawole(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2017
okada self they get airbag ehn shocked

1 Like

Re: Airbags: How They Work And Types by ajalawole(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2017
MrUgoooo23:
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
u have been on this forum almost everyday and and u win bet almost everyday, but u can't give members free games... Then u want them to believe u. Bro go and buy sense

1 Like

Re: Airbags: How They Work And Types by Nobody: 9:07am On May 20, 2017
whitestar01:
DOES ATHEISM MAKES ONE UNIQUE?

This has nothing to do with atheism. We are talking about science, if you think that there is a design flaw with accompanied safety issues with the airbags while not elaborate on it or simply point it out rather than bring God into it,
Re: Airbags: How They Work And Types by symbianDON(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2017
airbags are called supplementary restraint system for a reason: for them to perform optimally, seatbelts should be worn at all times when vehicle is in motion. for those saying they don't work, SRS aren't magical equipment! I'm yet to see any automobile manufacturer who has stated that SRS will 100% guarantee survival in a car crash!

1 Like

Re: Airbags: How They Work And Types by Nobody: 9:41am On May 20, 2017
The thing dey work woh, i saw a head on collosion between one Honda hala & an old golf when i was in secondary school. The Honda airbag deployed immediately saving the driver, while d taxi man crashed out of his front wind screen

1 Like

Re: Airbags: How They Work And Types by malele(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Sorry
I don't talk to kids

But he said the truth, ur car obviously Is an accident car

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Recommended Transmission Fluid For Honda City 2007 / Does A/c Wear Off Car Engine? / How Much Do You Spend On Your Car's Scheduled Maintenance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.