Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads (6045 Views)

The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time / Most Beautiful Female Game Characters / List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by SkyCityBay1: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
valgbo:
have u heard about zenkai??
have you heard of Kaname Madoka from madoka magia or even necromancer from kora wa zombie?
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
have you heard of Kaname Madoka from madoka magia or even necromancer from kora wa zombie?
before u say what u don't know..... zenkai is the power up that a Saiyan receives during battle and after battle....... it's the power up that help Vegeta match Frieza and also made Goku's power level shoot up from 90,000 to 560,000 against Frieza... meaning even if u defeat a Saiyan in a battle u will only make him stronger......... but am not saying that any of those weaklings that you mentioned is a match for Goku
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by SkyCityBay1: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
valgbo:
before u say what u don't know..... zenkai is the power up that a Saiyan receives during battle and after battle....... it's the power up that help Vegeta match Frieza and also made Goku's power level shoot up from 90,000 to 560,000 against Frieza... meaning even if u defeat a Saiyan in a battle u will only make him stronger......... but am not saying that any of those weaklings that you mentioned is a match for Goku
wow.after you just said'before u say what u don't know'necromancer from kora wa zombie.......imagine you are so powerful you have to stop talking,because everything you say will happen,let frieza,Goku and Vegeta be on whatever form they want,it doesn't matter,all she has to say is 'die' Thats all. and its not going to be a process.all of them plus the land and trees will die that second. Kaname Madoka from madoka,imagine you became so powerful that you didn't only become a god,but you went back to the creation of the whole galaxy and rewrote the universe to what you think is right......so tell me pls,how do you want to fight that?
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
wow.after you just said'before u say what u don't know'necromancer from kora wa zombie.......imagine you are so powerful you have to stop talking,because everything you say will happen,let frieza,Goku and Vegeta be on whatever form they want,it doesn't matter,all she has to say is 'die' Thats all. and its not going to be a process.all of them plus the land and trees will die that second. Kaname Madoka from madoka,imagine you became so powerful that you didn't only become a god,but you went back to the creation of the whole galaxy and rewrote the universe to what you think is right......so tell me pls,how do you want to fight that?
are you kidding me..... who the Bleep doesn't know bloody necromancer the soul summoner aka Eucliwood Hellscythe also remember that she could die if she uses her powers so much.....I think her own is a different case especially since she can't summon the soul of a super Saiyan god...... kaname is just a normal goddess..... Goku is a god too.....I don't even think such fights could happen
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by SkyCityBay1: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2017
valgbo:
are you kidding me..... who the Bleep doesn't know bloody necromancer the soul summoner aka Eucliwood Hellscythe also remember that she could die if she uses her powers so much.....I think her own is a different case especially since she can't summon the soul of a super Saiyan god...... kaname is just a normal goddess..... Goku is a god too.....I don't even think such fights could happen
you're not making any point,her saying "die" is her not even using up to 10% of her power and if she said it to goku,as long as goku hears her words,he will die. And clearly you have not watched madoka magica to call madoka a normal goddess. If you can go back and rewrite existence,that it could affect even all the Gods that were in existence before you even became a God,bring back every single magical girl that have died back to life and change their fate....... or let me put it like this,going back to day 0 of creation and giving god a "by force" retirement before he even starts work......Does that look like a normal goddess to you ??.
Before you answer that,I hope you know that Madoka is the most powerful protagonist in anime.
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
you're not making any point,her saying "die" is her not even using up to 10% of her power and if she said it to goku,as long as goku hears her words,he will die. And clearly you have not watched madoka magica to call madoka a normal goddess. If you can go back and rewrite existence,that it could affect even all the Gods that were in existence before you even became a God,bring back every single magical girl that have died back to life and change their fate....... or let me put it like this,going back to day 0 of creation and giving god a "by force" retirement before he even starts work......Does that look like a normal goddess to you ??.
Before you answer that,I hope you know that Madoka is the most powerful protagonist in anime.
she went back in time....... blah blah blah........ isn't that cheating
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by SkyCityBay1: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2017
valgbo:
she went back in time....... blah blah blah........ isn't that cheating
well thank god you just truly showed you knew nothing about her.If you watched the anime,you would know that what she did doesn't even compare to what the bad guys have done.
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
well thank god you just truly showed you knew nothing about her.If you watched the anime,you would know that what she did doesn't even compare to what the bad guys have done.
who told u that I haven't watched the anime.........I think I even know her much more than u
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by SkyCityBay1: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2017
valgbo:
who told u that I haven't watched the anime.........I think I even know her much more than u
it's not about knowing.What you are typing is clear evidence that you know nothing about it.Don't go reading stuff online and then come back here to argue with us.Saying that she was cheating and just a normal goddess was enough evidence that every fan of that anime would know you did not watch that show !!!.
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
it's not about knowing.What you are typing is clear evidence that you know nothing about it.Don't go reading stuff online and then come back here to argue with us.Saying that she was cheating and just a normal goddess was enough evidence that every fan of that anime would know you did not watch that show !!!.
see guy don't say such things cos I can't do that....... the worst part is that the series is too short....... watched the first 11 episodes English subbed way back in 2012 though I don't follow it any long...... Shaa so don't say that again
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by SkyCityBay1: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
valgbo:
see guy don't say such things cos I can't do that....... the worst part is that the series is too short....... watched the first 11 episodes English subbed way back in 2012 though I don't follow it any long...... Shaa so don't say that again
Then pls go and watch the 3 movies.Then we can talk.
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
Then pls go and watch the 3 movies.Then we can talk.
I've watched the movie too....... so.......
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by chiraqDemon(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pls who knows sites that i cam download anime from? D ones i found have vids with extremely hugh qual. Like 500+mb for a 22min episode
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by MrBetnon: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Pls who knows sites that i cam download anime from? D ones i found have vids with extremely hugh qual. Like 500+mb for a 22min episode

Try animecruzers.com
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by SkyCityBay1: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
valgbo:
I've watched the movie too....... so.......
No offence but now am seriously doubting you.You've watched the anime and all 3 movies and you still said all that?? undecided that's not even supposed to be possible. DUDE,DUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!?
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
No offence but now am seriously doubting you.You've watched the anime and all 3 movies and you still said all that?? undecided that's not even supposed to be possible. DUDE,DUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!?
lol this guy you're chilless I have only watched one of the movies........ but I can fix they before tomorrow morning or latest evening....... cool down...... cos am coming for ya
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by SkyCityBay1: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
valgbo:
lol this guy you're chilless I have only watched one of the movies........ but I can fix they before tomorrow morning or latest evening....... cool down...... cos am coming for ya
Famous words from TAKEN,Good luck.
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by TapTapTap(m): 4:16am On Jun 06, 2017
valgbo:
I don't think the caped baldy stands a chance against Goku
For now. He'll get to sjow his full power someday. N itll be bad fir goku
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
TapTapTap:

For now. He'll get to sjow his full power someday. N itll be bad fir goku
till then
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by Twelve30(m): 1:35am On Jun 08, 2017
TapTapTap:

Imagine saitama gets burned with amateratsu. It would burn forever but he wouldnt be hurt. He would simply walk around and one shot the whole narutoverse and become the legend known as saitama of the black flame.
I even think saitama cannot die even if u went back in time and killed him b4 he started training. He would simply keep existing. grin
Twill be cool. I don't think he's immortal, and he'd die if he's killed b4 he started his training... I wonder how he got the powers sef [img][/img]
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by TapTapTap(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Twelve30:

Twill be cool. I don't think he's immortal, and he'd die if he's killed b4 he started his training... I wonder how he got the powers sef [img][/img]
He trained and trained till he broke his limiter(the power cap of a normal human). Anyone that successfully does that is assumed not to have a max power level and should be infinitely strong. He's not immortal this but I was just clowning about that part grin
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by paste007(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2017
TapTapTap:

Saitama is not meant to go against other characters cos he is a satirical character and by default is meant to win all fights with one punch.

If we want to have an actual fight between saitama and goku we have to go by canon feats tho and goku would win.
But saitama practically has no limits as he is just said to be so strong (i dont think saitama even knows how strong he is cos he has never had to test that limit, he trained so hard he broke his limiter and transcended the levels that any human,monsters or aliens can reach)
I think saitama might have more potential tho, guy took out half the moon without delivering a serious punch.
Based on saitama's estimated power levels tho, a fight between saitama and goku would wreck whatever universe they fight in and a clear winner cannot be said.

By shown feats goku wins, but based on what has been said abiut saitama i personally think saitama would win.

Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by Sync201(m): 3:20am On Aug 17, 2017
Kenpachi wins one hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Is The Activation Code Key For Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 / Pes Mastery / Fifa 15 Error Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.