Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) (34555 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by free2ryhme: 10:49am On May 19, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

Did he Tatoo

15-10-1981 on his body?

His Birthday?

To tell how illiterate he can be

His parents know that no hope for the guy

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Ajewealth123(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2017
dessz:
NCAN vice chairman eagle eye division reporting for duty.
"Due to op's lack of details, The name of "life" was not mentioned, but by my thorough, detailed, inquisitive , eagle eyed investigation grin I determined that, the shape of his head is conical (clue 1), and it happened in da state Ibadan (clue 2), by joining both clues, I determined that he is a member of "THEM" wink u guys should know "THEM" already. cool "
OVER AND OUT.
shai see as recession panel beat your brain.
Anyway let the hate flow through you
It's allowed

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by blezdBen: 10:50am On May 19, 2017
grin na d beating turn im eye so??...is ask i ask oo

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by ItalianWine(f): 10:50am On May 19, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Ramaa(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2017
Finish him.....

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by DAVE5(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2017
They no beat this guy nah!!!

Haba!!!

When other robbers see this them go rob Ibadan students tire cos they know this is the worst that can be done to them

Ajebutter skool

Lol

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by pally123: 10:50am On May 19, 2017
decatalyst:
This doesn't deter another one from going there to steal the next day. Stealing is in some people's blood and head.

The mumu dey guard his asset grin

The cassava is...
He wan show the female students that him cassava is inviting

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by mmsen: 10:51am On May 19, 2017
What is a 'charm'?

A robber was caught.

Your silly superstitions should be kept out of the story.

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by KingOvo(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2017
While I'm against theft, I would not commend those who did this, I bet there are appropriate authorities that can handle such issues on campus. We shouldn't take laws into our hands, this is what breeds jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Elshberry(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2017
let schools have constant security men in posts, especially in the nights.

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by ThugCheetah(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2017
Evablizin:
D no beatem well he still look fresh nd untouched,d hit em only 4 head,d wnt make d brain of stealin reset nd recieve some sense
calm down and type
Is anybody chasing u?

2 Likes

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by morgang(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2017
lol. God really helped that guy. He narrowly escaped the fury of those freshmen...I was in shock when i saw a white snail shell in his pocket; i took to my heels afterward grin grin . Ibadan petty thieves have more Jazz ooo . I must express my utmost disappointment to those guys that seized his wallet sad sad . They never returned it!!

2 Likes

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 19, 2017
Afonjeez!

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Benitogucci(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2017
Ehen na dem. Awon Igbo ni. U left Enugu to come and rob in Ibadan. I strongly think that Crime is a genetic inclination among the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Edopesin: 10:55am On May 19, 2017
free2ryhme:
Say no to jungle justice oooo grin

tongue Abi yes

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by praise1705(f): 10:57am On May 19, 2017
iceberryose:
THE PEOPLE IN THE HOSTEL ARE EVEN MERCIFUL.
COMAN STEAL IN UNIBEN HALL 3
THOSE BOYS CAN INJURE YOUR SOUL
LOL

heard you guys beat thieves to death with anything available
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Edopesin: 10:59am On May 19, 2017
undecided did u take expired Agbo ?
free2ryhme:
... for aboki
cause ur showing some signs

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2017
dessz:
NCAN vice chairman eagle eye division reporting for duty.
"Due to op's lack of details, The name of "life" was not mentioned, but by my thorough, detailed, inquisitive , eagle eyed investigation grin I determined that, the shape of his head is conical (clue 1), and it happened in da state Ibadan (clue 2), by joining both clues, I determined that he is a member of "THEM" wink u guys should know "THEM" already. cool "
OVER AND OUT.
Hhqhajahahahah grin grin grin
A masterpiece
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by chuksjuve(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2017
hustle gone bad!!" stealing is not an option...
Get something worthwhile to do..
I am an horticulturist, Gardener. Be like me, say no to stealing...
I'm out!!

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by thunderbabs: 11:03am On May 19, 2017
He forgot to check the expiry date of his charm shocked

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by free2ryhme: 11:03am On May 19, 2017
Edopesin:
undecided did u take expired Agbo ?

cause ur showing some signs

You must be speaking from experience
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Edopesin: 11:06am On May 19, 2017
free2ryhme:

You must be speaking from experience
i won't deny it so u will admit you hear

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by free2ryhme: 11:10am On May 19, 2017
Edopesin:

i won't deny it so u will admit you hear

Wow, you must have had a complicated life.

Tell us we are listening
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by lycann(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2017
Na so God go catch that bastard wey dey rob my hostel...IJN
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by DrMuzungu(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2017
Why is the eediot still holding his blokos?
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Monoxide(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2017
the guy take style resemble MI
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by walosky(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2017
All these Mokola and Eleyele afonja boys

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2017
Otutu1:
Charms just to rob students and you were still caught

Is he not from Odogbolu town?
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by jonnytad(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2017
Ezedon:
They should be beaten our senators not area boys

And leave the area boys to become senators again? As if you don't know that 78% of our senators were area boys. I doubt if u're not one self.
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by free2ryhme: 11:21am On May 19, 2017
Edopesin:

na wa ooo so pple can be dis FOOLISH

Why denying your condition and wail? You can always get help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) / Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) / Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.