Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) (34562 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by MadCow1: 11:21am On May 19, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5342190_banad_jpegddc7e6588eea6234bd621d55e9fcb340

It was at this moment he realised that Baba bleeped him over.
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Edopesin: 11:25am On May 19, 2017
free2ryhme:

Why denying your condition and wail? You can always get help
o kan so oyinbo bi ode bayi awon no wan skul ehn ko sha se secondary skul bi iwo olosho ayon rada rada

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by maxiuc(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2017
Kellibae:
Now He is a yoruba man and see how quiet this thread is. U dont see people shouting yoruba up an down.
But if it were other tribes u will see yorubas shouting.

Yet they are d first to open their mouth to say they are civilized!!
that's true

Ewedu United

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by free2ryhme: 11:27am On May 19, 2017
Edopesin:

o kan so oyinbo bi ode bayi awon no wan skul ehn
ko sha se secondary skul bi iwo olosho ayon rada rada

I see you have entered into your elements, continue una plenty for yaba left
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by andyanders: 11:34am On May 19, 2017
Evablizin:
D no beatem well he still look fresh nd untouched,d hit em only 4 head,d wnt make d brain of stealin reset nd recieve some sense

Exactly. Dem for remove the eyes and allow him go,next time, let us see how he will find another place to rob without eyes.
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Edopesin: 11:37am On May 19, 2017
free2ryhme:

I see you have entered into your elements, continue una plenty for yaba left

hmmm u registered in 2007 and since den u hav nt av sense ehn

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by frisky2good(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2017
His head is bleeding yet na prick he dey protect grin
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by free2ryhme: 11:46am On May 19, 2017
Edopesin:

hmmm u registered in 2007 and since den u hav nt av sense ehn

So u have gone to look at my profile

Let just say we had access to computers and Internet at earliest opportunity when your ancestors where busy playing with your destiny.

Care to narrate your experience of how you found deliverance?
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Edopesin: 11:51am On May 19, 2017
free2ryhme:

Care to narrate your experience of how you found deliverance?
I Don't Av Time For Bomb Throwing Hediots Like U

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by free2ryhme: 11:55am On May 19, 2017
Edopesin:

I Don't Av Time For Bomb Throwing Hediots Like U

Eyaah you just prove you have a crude and limited understanding to comprehend simple sentences
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by centboy123456(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2017
dessz:
NCAN vice chairman eagle eye division reporting for duty.
"Due to op's lack of details, The name of "life" was not mentioned, but by my thorough, detailed, inquisitive , eagle eyed investigation grin I determined that, the shape of his head is conical (clue 1), and it happened in da state Ibadan (clue 2), by joining both clues, I determined that he is a member of "THEM" wink u guys should know "THEM" already. cool "
OVER AND OUT.

hahahahahah u kill it men
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by smith666999(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2017
why is he holding his Blokus
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by anigeorge379(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2017
Otutu1:
Charms just to rob students and you were still caught

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner....gbam
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by carzola(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2017
dessz:
"Due to op's lack of details, The name of "life" was not mentioned, but by my thorough, detailed, inquisitive , eagle eyed investigation grin I determined that, the shape of his head is conical (clue 1), and it happened in da state Ibadan (clue 2), by joining both clues, I determined that he is a member of "THEM" wink u guys should know "THEM" already. cool "
OVER AND OUT.
confirming this comment pained THEM... OVER AND OUT
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by DavSagacity(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2017
Hahahahahah...he choose the wrong time to operate. Now wey UI students dey vex dey para cause school management done place ban on hot plate. Na wet man pickin go dey take cook beans. Na him somebori want steal phone,,!!!....Akpako for him head..
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by 8stargeneral: 12:47pm On May 19, 2017
D charm couldn't save him fool.
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by FrankRegal: 1:04pm On May 19, 2017
RB007:
this one no graphic na

This blood thirsty guy; what were you hoping to see. Go and steal in Ketu market and when they deal with you then you can take a selfie!!!
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 19, 2017
FrankRegal:

This blood thirsty guy; what were you hoping to see. Go and steal in Ketu market and when they deal with you then you can take a selfie!!!

ifa slap u ehnundecided
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Evablizin(f): 1:09pm On May 19, 2017
ThugCheetah:
calm down and type Is anybody chasing u?
lols,no sir,nobody z chasin me
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Evablizin(f): 1:09pm On May 19, 2017
ThugCheetah:
calm down and type Is anybody chasing u?
lols,no sir,nobody z chasin me
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by sylviaeo(f): 1:17pm On May 19, 2017
dessz:
OVER AND OUT.
clue 3, d tribal marks on both cheeks.Eagle eyes over n out
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by dee02(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2017
Ole omo ale!!! grin
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Jumbus31(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2017
They beat hell outta him as if he stole iphone in Otigba grin
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by dohhnutt1(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2017
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
Markets are needed Urgently @ Decorhubng.com. Kindly Submit you CVs to careers@decorhubng.com to Apply Or Call 08037529332.

Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by BABANGBALI: 1:28pm On May 19, 2017
He was well beated
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by Dollabiz: 1:56pm On May 19, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by aPr: 3:16pm On May 19, 2017
Omo Ibadan ti o jale oju lo ro (An Ibadan indigene who is not a thief has been restraining himself)
Re: Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) by deebrain(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2017
Men....... See correct brushing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Beheaded In Rivers & His Head Dumped In A Dustbin (Graphic Pics) / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Yahoo Boy Acting As Fake American Soldier In Afghanis / Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.