Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

NYSC Redeployment: Simple And Recommended Ways Of Getting Relocation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Redeployment: Simple And Recommended Ways Of Getting Relocation (1025 Views)

Nysc Redeployment Procedure After 3 Months Of Camp! / How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Redeployment: Simple And Recommended Ways Of Getting Relocation by Bari22: 8:10am On May 19, 2017
Are you posted to a state contrary to your choice? Or you have a husband and you are posted far away from your matrimonial home? Are you a newly married and NYSC is trying to separate you from your bride? Or you are sick and you need to stay close to your parent?
This article will looks into this kind of problems, and the possible suggestions on how to redeploy or relocate to your state of choice, it involve two methods, recommended way and the simple way.
As I stated above, I will tell you all the ways of getting relocation and among them I will tell you the simple ways and
Recommended Ways
What you need to know is if you have this two problems, you have automatic relocation as long as you wish to redeploy, they are as follows ;
(1) If you are posted to three north eastern states affected by insurgency; namely, Borno, Adamawa and Bauchi.
(2) If you are a married woman. What you need to do is just present your marriage certificate and you are done (your NYSC certificate will feature your husbands name).
If you don't have all the above options and you still need to relocate, then you still have a chance, which is the last and common reason, applicable to both male and females,
Sickness .
Advisably, if you have intention of relocation, at least you need to have a medical report which diagnose you with one disease or the other. This way is working, & it has worked to many people. But what I want you to know is;
* NYSC officials consider, 90% of corpers with medical report as pretenders therefore, the probability of rejecting your request is 90%.
* I have seen many corpers with genuine medical cases but were not relocated despite applying.
* Even if you come with medical report, you need some other things to prove that you are really sick.
Above are recommended methods of seeking redeployment. But only one of them has 100% assurance of being successful, which is insecurity. Marriage is also considered but is limited to only females, although you are female if you apply while you are
married, you are on your own because at the end your NYSC certificate will be useless. The other way which is common has 90% chances of being rejected. Now let us move to the simple ways.
Simple ways to get relocation
(1) Connection: This is the simplest way of getting relocation within an hour. I have seen a lady who get redeployed within a first week of our camping. I have seen a friend who get relocated just because he is someone's cousin ( I will not tell you because he is a former soldier and powerful politician and oil tycoon. He influence many decisions in north eastern Nigeria). While we are struggling to get redeployment, the redeployment is struggling to meet somebody, because that time it is our state coordinator that sent a messenger to go and call him so that he collect his letter of relocation. So my friend if you need relocation easily get connection, and you will be relocated within an hour.
(2) Money : The second easiest way to get relocation is by dedicating some small?? amount of your money. This process is working in fact, 80% of redeployment now is a product of this method. How it works is just by getting even a phone number of one of the NYSC workers, You negotiate and he will assure you relocation after few days. It is really simple but Expensive to people like me.
This are the recommended and simple ways of getting relocation you can try any one that convince you or you get access to.

(The writer of this article needs your prayer because he is still processing his relocation using........ Method please include him in your prayers )

Naijinfos.com is wishing you a successful camping. Enjoy camp life!!!

www.naijinfos.com/2017/05/nysc-redeployment-simple-and.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

If You Wanna Study Abroad, How Can You Make The Most Of NYSC Period / Earn $1000 Monthly As An Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria. / How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.