Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv (1024 Views)

NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria / Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv by Raphaellemeka(m): 12:41am On Sep 07, 2022
When were been told in the camp, I was adamant to the advices, because I have my certificate with second class upper and I would be able to get job faster

After the service, my landlord knocked on the door and demanded for rent, lol.

It was not funny, I called all the people that normally send me money back then in school, it was then I realized that reality has downed on me.

I went in search of jobs all to no avail

Until I got kicked out of the house

I became homeless, started staying with a friend.

He introduced me into affiliate marketing.

At first I had the intentions to just pay my rent

I rented a new apartment, a self contain and got a new laptop

How?

The affiliate marketing business gave me money more than I ever expected

It was at that age I hit my first million in life. meeeeehn!

It was like I was dreaming. I could not stop thanking that my guy, never.

So after I stumbled on this business I decided to make it my main hustle and became my own boss.

This was a life time opportunity for me

Check out https://www.raphaelemeka.com

I also teach people and keep them informed on how to survive after service as Nigeria no get job for youths
Reach me on Whatsapp only on this line: 23408135150901

I will just be helping 20 people for free, giving them the exact tips that set me out, and gave me outstanding success.

Limited slots.

Re: How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv by Evan65: 12:50am On Sep 07, 2022
All this cooked up story to sell market
Re: How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv by Raphaellemeka(m): 12:57am On Sep 07, 2022
After my first class on Affiliate Marketing and how to become a successful affiliate marketer.

Many people came into my dm on Whatsapp

Crying literally that they, missed it.

Most of them were copers

I it just made me remember so much in the past. when I was having a hard time until expert plus naire came and I hard a turn around.

Will be running another class because of them

Check me out https://www.raphaemeka.com

Raphaellemeka:
When were been told in the camp, I was adamant to the advices, because I have my certificate with second class upper and I would be able to get job faster

After the service, my landlord knocked on the door and demanded for rent, lol.

It was not funny, I called all the people that normally send me money back then in school, it was then I realized that reality has downed on me.

I went in search of jobs all to no avail

Until I got kicked out of the house

I became homeless, started staying with a friend.

He introduced me into affiliate marketing.

At first I had the intentions to just pay my rent

I rented a new apartment, a self contain and got a new laptop

How?

The affiliate marketing business gave me money more than I ever expected

It was at that age I hit my first million in life. meeeeehn!

It was like I was dreaming. I could not stop thanking that my guy, never.

So after I stumbled on this business I decided to make it my main hustle and became my own boss.

This was a life time opportunity for me

Check out https://www.raphaelemeka.com

I also teach people and keep them informed on how to survive after service as Nigeria no get job for youths

I will just be helping 20 people for free, giving them the exact tips that set me out, and gave me outstanding success.

Limited slots.
Re: How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv by doggedfighter(f): 12:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Evan65:
All this cooked up story to sell market

Overcooked bunkum grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv by doggedfighter(f): 12:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Raphaellemeka:
After my first class on Affiliate Marketing and how to become a successful affiliate marketer.

Many people came into my dm on Whatsapp

Crying literally that they, missed it.

Most of them were copers

I it just made me remember so much in the past. when I was having a hard time until expert plus naire came and I hard a turn around.

Will be running another class because of them

Check me out https://www.raphaemeka.com

Where are they people crying in your DM?

Hahahahahaha

Re: How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv by Raphaellemeka(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2022
I thought I could not cheat on my wife until I met this stunning lady and my life took a turn, my God!

After my NYSC, I started looking for work as an average Nigerian youth should, with the scorching heat of the sun heating me daily, I found one; as little as it paid I was so faithful to it. We got married.

Yet the proceedings were not encouraging, so in search of an online business which I can do to make enough money for myself, I stumbled on Affiliate Marketing.

I had to cheat on my wife and got married to the new business opportunity, and that made all the difference in my life. I was turned into a 6-figure earner in 3 months.

This business involves selling of products belonging to other persons by just using my smart phone, without even owning a laptop.

No product of your own before you can sell.

No logistics and delivery fees; as product sales do not require your body presence.

I have put together a video teaching you all you need to know and all the information about this business; this will be accompanied with the e-books that will assist your assimilation.

This Free Video exposes all the secrets that will turn you into a successful Affiliate Marketer.

If you are still married to your old job that pays in peanuts, just like I was in the past, if you are not even employed or looking for another stream of income so as to escape the rat race.

Get this video now and your will learn all the secrets with working blueprints. And your will divorce sapa and marry this business, just like I did.
This is for you if you are;
 A fresh Graduate
 A Your Corp Member
 9-5 Worker
 Stay at home Mom
 A Beginner in the online space

This Secret Video will be taken down in 24 hours.
The first 100 people to access the video will have the following bonuses
 The 22 exact e-books that granted me sky rocket success in online marketing (Free)
 Free Whatsapp Marketing Video Course for beginners
 Free Mentorship and guide to guaranteed success.
 Free Business Consultation from my many years of expertise in the online business.

Whatsapp me at this link to get the free video:
https:///3vmj53cw

or 2348135150901

Check in at https://www.raphaelemeka.com

[quote author=doggedfighter post=116424695][/quote]
Re: How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv by Raphaellemeka(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Affiliate Marketing is an online business will give you the financial freedom that you desire.

It is not a get rich quick scheme

it is not a ponzi scheme

it is not scam

you sell digital products belonging to other people

You get paid commissions per sale

You do not need to necessarily have a product of your own to make money

The earning you get will make you become your own boss and need not to carry CV around for job in this country where there is none

I will put you through if you contact me today

Whatsapp me on 08135150901

Raphaellemeka:
I thought I could not cheat on my wife until I met this stunning lady and my life took a turn, my God!

After my NYSC, I started looking for work as an average Nigerian youth should, with the scorching heat of the sun heating me daily, I found one; as little as it paid I was so faithful to it. We got married.

Yet the proceedings were not encouraging, so in search of an online business which I can do to make enough money for myself, I stumbled on Affiliate Marketing.

I had to cheat on my wife and got married to the new business opportunity, and that made all the difference in my life. I was turned into a 6-figure earner in 3 months.

This business involves selling of products belonging to other persons by just using my smart phone, without even owning a laptop.

No product of your own before you can sell.

No logistics and delivery fees; as product sales do not require your body presence.

I have put together a video teaching you all you need to know and all the information about this business; this will be accompanied with the e-books that will assist your assimilation.

This Free Video exposes all the secrets that will turn you into a successful Affiliate Marketer.

If you are still married to your old job that pays in peanuts, just like I was in the past, if you are not even employed or looking for another stream of income so as to escape the rat race.

Get this video now and your will learn all the secrets with working blueprints. And your will divorce sapa and marry this business, just like I did.
This is for you if you are;
 A fresh Graduate
 A Your Corp Member
 9-5 Worker
 Stay at home Mom
 A Beginner in the online space

This Secret Video will be taken down in 24 hours.
The first 100 people to access the video will have the following bonuses
 The 22 exact e-books that granted me sky rocket success in online marketing (Free)
 Free Whatsapp Marketing Video Course for beginners
 Free Mentorship and guide to guaranteed success.
 Free Business Consultation from my many years of expertise in the online business.

Whatsapp me at this link to get the free video:
https:///3vmj53cw

or 2348135150901

Check in at https://www.raphaelemeka.com

Re: How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv by Raphaellemeka(m): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2022
The best thing you should do to your self is allowing your self to take any opportunity that would take you out of financial constraints into financial freedom.

The rat race is a prison

Many Nigerian youths are capitalizing on the opportunities online to make ends meet. Turning themselves into the breadwinner of their family

Affiliate Marketing
Copywriting
Sales Closing
Facebook Ad
Instagram Ads
Graphic Designing
Web Designing

All these values in one person. How won't you even make money? Even if village people are on your matter�

These are high income skills.

Contact me if you want to learn them.

Do not say I didn't tell you!

Information is power

Raphaellemeka:
Affiliate Marketing is an online business will give you the financial freedom that you desire.

It is not a get rich quick scheme

it is not a ponzi scheme

it is not scam

you sell digital products belonging to other people

You get paid commissions per sale

You do not need to necessarily have a product of your own to make money

The earning you get will make you become your own boss and need not to carry CV around for job in this country where there is none

I will put you through if you contact me today

Whatsapp me on 08135150901

(1) (Reply)

5 Months Unpaid Allowance...help / Graduates Not In JAMB Admission Book Won’t Go For NYSC Scheme Again –ojerinde / Call Up Letter Yet To Be Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.