Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. (3524 Views)

When I Finally Catch Mr Eze Ikemba...Pix / When Your Wife Finally Get Your Side Chick (photo) / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 4:39am On Jan 17, 2010
gladly suck on my deformed virtual dee-eek kiss
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bashydemy(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2010
both of you need to see pastor Oyakilome
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by dani1luv: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
Sam Milla:

it will take her 4 hours to get to her laptop from bedroom

bluespice:

you're wrong, it takes me 6 hours from the bed to the bedside table angry

that said, i'm here and you seem to be forgetting that i delivered the judges wife of their first and only child
and he also happens to be my uncle and god father cool

no one should bother coming between us. we promised to be together for worse (no better in this relationship)

Contradicting undecided
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by mykali(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
the kind of girl i like.

luscious and robust.

i can never get enough of her. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
dani1luv:

Contradicting undecided
you would think i didn't already correct him
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2010
Thank Heavens my US visa is still valid.
I am off to purchase KLM ticket in Ghana.
I will board in Lagos , then transit in Amsterdam.

In other words, I would rather stay in Prison than rerurn to this marriage.
Its over blue. O.V.ER. U.B.E.R.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2010
sweetheart,
you can't
i got a tracing device in you cheesy
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 12:54am On Jan 18, 2010
Yea, You will have to trace me to American Prison in Detroit very soon.
Its better than living with you, You have changed
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 1:03am On Jan 18, 2010
sorry darling, what can i do to change?
i can't live without you cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Lolajoy(f): 3:09am On Jan 18, 2010
I think i should help out in situation like this. ;DPls go and commit sucide i think that's the best thing to do. wink
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Abbeycity4(f): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2010
wat's going on in here angry
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Pharoh: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
I think there is love in the Air na cheesy
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by clemcykul(f): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2010
sam milla in love? lmao!

grin grin grin grin grin

impossicant

not after what he did to my kid sister angry grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
hello Clemcy ? i m doing all this so i can be together with your kid sister Lysaa.
meanwhile the alternative is US prison,
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by studio43(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
*Sips Moet* , Erm whats that?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2010
studio43:

*Sips Moet* , Erm whats that?

Why are you still drinking the same thing that killed your Uncle ?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bashydemy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
cos he is also ready to die like his uncle
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 4:04am On Jan 19, 2010
sweet rat, i promise to change nau
haba gimme one more chance
what about the children we have together?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Ben13: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2010
I wonder what the shilren look like undecided
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2010
they look like their dad oh,
very fine fine shilren
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by studio43(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2010
Milla I nor get your time for now, Ewu
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Ben13: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2010
ya babe no fit stand Milla babe o. . .u no see ass?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by clemcykul(f): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2010
like the one wey u gather abi?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by studio43(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2010
Dat her back na disease swell am like that, U nor see sey Milla too get big head?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by clemcykul(f): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2010
lmao!

free milla jare the size of the head emphasize the size of the bla bla bla grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bashydemy(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2010
pls try to be specific
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by clemcykul(f): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2010
kids dont understand wat i say, leave the talk for adults ok? smiley
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2010
I am already half way across the atlantic,

@studio, fear no dey your face again abi ?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Ben13: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2010
abeg, no let that babe leave you for studio o
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by clemcykul(f): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2010
the babe no dey go anywhere, its either sammie or no one else
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by sylve11: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2010
sharap there, akproka! angry cool
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2010
if leaving me for studio is what she wants, fine with me.
as long as it makes her happy/ i like her to be her all the time lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Pictures / Pix Of D Night / I'm Tired Of Nigerians : Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.