Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,268 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single (80483 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single – #5 Will / Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by ipodstinks: 1:26pm On May 19, 2017
stam101:
3 DJ Cuppy

The famous disc-jockey Dj Cuppy who is daughter of Billionaire, Femi Otedola spends time travelling around the world promoting her DJ art.

The beautiful young lady whose relationship to professional footballer, Victor Anichebe is said to have hit the rocks is not married.
Sunderland don relegate na, na Anthony Joshua dey service the engine now.
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 19, 2017
OK.
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Just in case i fit see wife here.

Haba now...what about Ishilove?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 19, 2017
stam101:
4 Deola Sagoe

Deola Sagoe, daughter of Chief Michael Adeojo, Chairman of Toyota Nigeria Limited, is a woman who was born into money but has carved a niche for herself as a haute couture fashion designer who has rocked the country and caught the eye of the international fashion community.

She is a mother of three who has refused to remarry after her marriage to Kofi Sagoe hit the rocks some years back. Friends of Deola have said she is married to her job and her creative mind is working 24/7 to have time for any marriage.

love me some deola Sagoe.

she's looks so simple yet pretty and sophisticated.

show me someone who can rock simple natural hair cornrows like her

2 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Mayydayy(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2017
Ok
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by milkydaddy(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
its exactly 1:27pm Nigeria time, so stop dreaming.they are not looking for your type.
You can try your luck with some N/l babes,like Mukina provided she's still available
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by ibabz(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2017
Make I con prepare my cv
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by jconsulting(f): 1:30pm On May 19, 2017
I can only admit that they are single if , is over a year they all had s*x last, somebody has 3 kids and you said she is single, DJ cuppy should not be in this list .....she will marry soon ,

But come to think of it who will marry all these woman that don't have any goods left in their shops. I don't think marriage is their concern as long as they satisfy their urge when nature calls

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 19, 2017
stam101:
7 Dr Fatimah Atiku Abubakar:

Dr. Fatima Atiku Abubakar is the first child of Hajiya Titi Atiku Abubakar for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Turakin Adamawa and former Vice President of Nigeria. She is a medical doctor who prefers a quiet life away from social glare.

The doctor who is in her late thirties is single but it is unclear whether she likes anyone.

The post appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Ika! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Ishilove: 1:32pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
After now you will be accusing me of flirting on Nairaland, yet here you are. Mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Ishilove: 1:35pm On May 19, 2017
stam101:
7 Dr Fatimah Atiku Abubakar:

Dr. Fatima Atiku Abubakar is the first child of Hajiya Titi Atiku Abubakar for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Turakin Adamawa and former Vice President of Nigeria. She is a medical doctor who prefers a quiet life away from social glare.

The doctor who is in her late thirties is single but it is unclear whether she likes anyone.

She is her father's spitting image

3 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by panegyrics: 1:36pm On May 19, 2017
The reason why they are still not married is not far-fetched, simply because they find it hard to bend for any man. They are all spoilt children

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Pharrel22(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2017
where is Adams indimi

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by HungerBAD: 1:38pm On May 19, 2017
Ishilove:

After now you will be accusing me of flirting on Nairaland, yet here you are. Mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww.

I am just joking.

Pesin can not play with you again? kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 19, 2017
Mynd44 please take note cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Rilwayne001: 1:39pm On May 19, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Which of them fresh pass undecided, hmmm
Probably Dj Cuppy or na Coupon be her name..

I hear say Victor Anchiebe don use him relegation prick damage that 1, make I think more, eh eh

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by naijaboiy: 1:39pm On May 19, 2017
They're mostly divorcees not single women. undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Pharrel22(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2017
where is adama indimi and Jennifer obayuwana they are both dbanj exes

2 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by AuroraB(f): 1:40pm On May 19, 2017
Gbemi Saraki is so pretty cool
She really is embarassed
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by dingbang(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2017
Hungerbad and ishilove

Two of una should get married to each other na

3 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by charliejose: 1:41pm On May 19, 2017
They are rich and powerful alright, but not drop-dead beautiful...most are at their menopause already #no offence.
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Btruth: 1:44pm On May 19, 2017
Destined2win:
If you marry these ones because of their money, you will be turned into a houseboy
no be small house boy oooo........lol. but executive big house boy.

grin
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by bareal(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2017
How can you give us their names and picture without their addresses, phone numbers and email? why would you do that? why, why

Making heaven will be difficult for you oh, raising someone's hope and dashing it just like that.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 19, 2017
Yes. That's because she's her father's daughter and her father is a man undecided undecided undecided

Jacksparr0w127:
Just gimme cuppy and I'll manage

Btw, Atiku daughter looks like a man

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by charliejose: 1:47pm On May 19, 2017
naijaboiy:
They're mostly divorcees not single women. undecided
please define the word "single"

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Destined2win: 1:48pm On May 19, 2017
Btruth:
no be small house boy oooo........lol. but executive big house boy.

grin
cheesy Flexing house boy

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by magaliyu(f): 1:48pm On May 19, 2017
You guys don't get it, they don't need a man. is a LESBO thing.
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Mandesz(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2017
stam101:
These women are not just beautiful, they are rich, powerful and most of them are extremely drop-deal gorgeous. It’s surprising how they are still single.

All of them have super-rich fathers who own their different companies and organisation. Some have tasted marriage and opted out after some reasons, while some have been carried away with work and their career.

Here are some of the daughters of the super-rich who are still single:

1. Senator Gbemisola Saraki

This ravishingly beautiful woman, who was a two-term senator at the National Assembly would have been the current governor of Kwara state. After her marriage to Segun Fowora crashed some years ago, the super-politician has still remained single. The reasons are best known to her.

She was born into wealth and she has done so well for herself that her achievements could compete with that of any man.
d most useless write-up in recent time. another propagandist trying to seek recognition. in wic country is gbemisola a two term senator? not in naija!
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by nobleblood: 1:52pm On May 19, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Wow.they're all beautiful and successful women

Where are those pained riff raffs who sees a successful single woman and attributes it to sugar daddyvis behind it?

Lol see.me here. They wanted to engage their jobs. Fine with them. Obviousely marriage is not their thing. But don't goan be slaying small fine boys for corner. That one will take from the whole sophisticated strong will persona being created
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 19, 2017
Nazeren:
Yes. That's because she's her father's daughter and her father is a man undecided undecided undecided

Really? I almost didn't realise her dad is a man
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Btruth: 1:53pm On May 19, 2017
Destined2win:
cheesy Flexing house boy
lol. ..... abi ooooo. truth is that, those ladies can never be satisfied with any man. They've tested all the good things of life. Some of them will even prefer women to men, because for them "love" has no meaning to them. All they wanted is money and power, and they've got them. So, men around them will be like toy. Study them all well. They will be BOSSY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / In The Creek: Tompolo Hosts Nollywood Actors At His Palace In Oporoza (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.