Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

#tgif#embrace The Weekend As You Step Out With These Styles. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / #tgif#embrace The Weekend As You Step Out With These Styles. (529 Views)

Which Of These Styles Can You Rock This Year Or In Years To Come / If You Can Design These Styles Perfectly Pls Pm Me / #pepperdemgang# Slay With These Styles This Weekend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#tgif#embrace The Weekend As You Step Out With These Styles. by Maynice: 11:05am On May 19, 2017
Hey Lovelies!
I know you cant wait to close from work today and step into the weekend, If you are a 9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays workaholic, then you should make plans on how you are going to spend the weekend, either with your friends or your family, If you would be going out to see a movie or eating out or going to the beach, then here are styles that you can rock. It would make you comfortable and give you a burst of relaxation as fresh breeze cools your body. It would be good if you go out towards the evening, You can spend the day at home cooking, cleaning, watching TV, and eating popcorn. Trust me it works!
Click here for more pictures http://www.okpeke.com/tgifembrace-the-weekend-as-you-step-out-with-these-styles/

(1) (Reply)

Tailors Wanted For New Dressmaking Company Situated In Lagos And Owerri / Disadvantages Of Artificial Hair / Creative 10 Ways To Style Your Wedding Band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.