Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Disadvantages Of Artificial Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Disadvantages Of Artificial Hair (510 Views)

I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Artificial Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Artificial Hair by Gbethel: 1:04am On Sep 26, 2017
A woman's hair is often described to as her beauty, glory and pride but most Nigerian women have lost this reality in their quest of finding the latest artificial hair (weaves, Extensions and wigs), a Nigerian woman will always rock her weaves unconditional. With Criticisms flying here and there about women who have chosen to patronize the artificial hair market, I would love to give my take on this without judging the choices you 've made either intentionally or as a result of the situation you find yourselves, the most important is being your own kind of beautiful. Below are some negative things (disadvantages) I experienced when artificial hairs were my holy grail.

IT DAMAGES YOUR NATURAL HAIR

When I was still into artificial hair, I discovered I had lots of hair damages, starting with my edge that kept on breaking, to my long hair falling off. I didn't have time to take care of my natural hair because I was so focused on using the latest artificial hair. The best love I gave to my natural hair was relaxing and washing it, which I believe is the story of most Nigerian women.

SHORT TIME SATISFACTION

When I was still into experimenting all kinds of weaves, I discovered they don't give me a long time satisfaction and this was because the feeling I got when I have my freshly made braids is different from what I have after that braids are two weeks old. I will always find it necessary to change that look either because I am bored of it or because it no longer appeals to me.

This is also another struggles I think Nigerian women always have to deal with when it comes to artificial hair.

DISCOMFORTING

With great conviction I can tell that most Nigerian women can relate to the great discomfort that comes with having artificial hair on especially when you have a freshly made hair, you are been exposed to all kinds of aches, white bumps as a result of too tight brides, itching as a result of too old weaves and heat from wigs etc. "My people the struggles are real".

CLICK TO CONTINUE http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/09/disadvantages-of-artificial-hair.html

Re: Disadvantages Of Artificial Hair by toastedbread: 1:09am On Sep 26, 2017
Tell them girls who make hair every 7 days.

(1) (Reply)

New Bespoke Fashion Website - Bespoke.ng Official Account / HELP! How To Use Bleach / Amazing Differences You Never Knew About Bodysprays And Perfumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.