Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police (1227 Views)

Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi / Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video / Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by Ojabe(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2017
VANGUARD report stated that, A Nigerian, identified as Eneh Wilfried Amobi, has been arrested in India for allegedly possessing cocaine worth $1.4m at a suburban railway station in Mumbai.

Hindustan Times, an Indian Newspaper, said a team from the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) caught him after a tip-off by a ticket checker.

Read Details : http://www.ojabeblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-amobi-with-cocaine-worth-14m.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:54am On May 19, 2017
This is what that Useless Albino called Nnamdi Clown, should be fighting and kicking against, but hey! He is busy scamming his brothers and sisters with a promise of a Phantom country!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by Oladimejyy(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2017
Thats not his name,his name is chukuma jude Uche. An igbo criminal

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by OkoNDOoBo: 12:01pm On May 19, 2017
Igbo kwenu

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by vedaxcool(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2017
People should cease this tribalization of crimes... it will take us nowhere. The tragedy that befell nairaland is that some have fallen for the dirty tricks of people who lack scruples and only achievement in life is tribal boasting by following such individuals' behavior you only succeeded in proving your inferiority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by DLuciano: 12:11pm On May 19, 2017
this incessant menace of drug trafficking by our dear igbo brothers is causing the country a great embarrassment. Nnamdi Kalu should please call his boys to order.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 19, 2017
NCAN on the case, In some cases names are not needed just lookout for clues.

#Asia
#Drugs

[img]http://brobible.files./2014/01/maw_eps_202_gif_glasses_bite01_041120130646.gif?w=650[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by policy12: 2:01pm On May 19, 2017
The Developer..hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by Kwarupshun(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2017
Hmm....Igbo....tuehh I spit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by MasterChen: 2:19pm On May 19, 2017

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 19, 2017
Thousands of Nigerians are getting attacked because of these fools.

They should set the mob loose at him, let them treat his fūck-up like the one below...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by Franzinni: 2:21pm On May 19, 2017
Kai to curse dey. Hungry me but I go hold am because camera of the mods dey my head...

I just recover from two bans wey. I serve back to back..

Make I just dey. Look.
Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 19, 2017
Na we

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by CliffordOrji: 2:36pm On May 19, 2017
No way
Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by EbubeIkedi: 2:41pm On May 19, 2017

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by Omofunaab2: 2:47pm On May 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by Ralphlauren(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2017
Ibo kwenu grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by MasterChen: 3:05pm On May 19, 2017
Ojabe:
VANGUARD report stated that, A Nigerian, identified as Eneh Wilfried Amobi, has been arrested in India for allegedly possessing cocaine worth $1.4m at a suburban railway station in Mumbai.

Hindustan Times, an Indian Newspaper, said a team from the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) caught him after a tip-off by a ticket checker.

Read Details : http://www.ojabeblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-amobi-with-cocaine-worth-14m.html

Use the text in this link. It's longer and much more detailed. Then tag the two mods on a new post if you want it moved to FP

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/19/nigerian-eneh-wilfried-amobi-arrested-india-1-4m-worth-cocaine/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by Omofunaab2: 3:18pm On May 19, 2017
MasterChen:
Ojabe use the text in this link. It's longer and much more detailed. Then tag the two mods on a new post if you want it moved to FP

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/19/nigerian-eneh-wilfried-amobi-arrested-india-1-4m-worth-cocaine/

You need to tag ojabe's comment.. Sometimes it doesn't show as notification when someone is mentioned in a comment

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by MasterChen: 3:21pm On May 19, 2017
Omofunaab2:

You need to tag ojabe's comment.. Sometimes it doesn't show as notification when someone is mentioned in a comment

I think he's also trying to promote his own blog so he most likely won't change it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by Omofunaab2: 3:25pm On May 19, 2017
MasterChen:

I think he's also trying to promote his own blog so he most likely won't change it

Yeah, you are right. .if person go copy ,mak em copy wella .

He can as well use the content of vanguard and add both vanguard and his own blogsite as the source

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by phantomBBT: 3:57pm On May 19, 2017
Flat heads again! Igbos and crimes be like 5 and 6.. awon ole jati jati...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by GameGod(m): 1:11am On May 20, 2017
Oga lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Amobi With Cocaine Worth $1.4m By Indian Police by zolapower: 7:05am On May 20, 2017
Ojabe:

I don't believe this fake story . A story posted without a pic of the alleged crime is to tanish the image of this country further more. I don't believe and or trust any of this bloggers. Let the thunder fire of God strike whoever quotes me in a bad light . But whoever supports what I av posted God lift him / her up high .

(1) (Reply)

Fsars Killed Three Kidnap Gang (graphics) / PHOTOS: University Of Calabar Student Killed During Cult Clash / Busted: Lekki Big Boys In EFCC Net For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.