Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi (50552 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by BlackBigBlog: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Update On The Killing Of A Motorist Mr Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence officer in the person of SIC Eke Richard At Toll Gate Umuikaa Junction.

By: Onwuasoanya Ugonna

The Nigerian Security and Civil defence corp has maliciously issued a press statement in defence that the motorist they murdered yesterday speed off dangerously when they tried to stop him and skidded over the barricade and brush the officer with his car which led the officer to fire him with his life-ammunition.
However, the deceased Mr Amobi Igwe from Ebonyi State was also accused not to be carrying food items whereas the evidence of his food items were still in the trunk of the car at the time of the incident amidst of this global pestilence.

How not to lie by the men of NSCDC in their rejoinder for their gross misconduct to misinform the general public and to cover-up their barbaric, ungodly, unlawful and inhuman extra-judicial killing of an innocent man leaving the deceased family in a pitiable situation.

The men of NSCDC spewed the biggest lie from the pit of hell, of what moral justification do they have to shoot unarmed civilian driving alone without any form of criminality.

Hitherto, the men of the NSCDC has been over exercising their powers ranging from excessive extortion from motorist and dehumanizing them.

The innocent motorist wasn't the only one plying on that road as at that time of which the lockdown law in Abia did not Ban motorist carrying food items from operating but due to the hungry-trigger devil incarnate in uniform was thirsty of blood he now have to swiftly murder the man for refusal to Roger (Bribe) him for passage.

We demand for justice.
Enough is Enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Lekison(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Na God go punish NSCDC so you are suppose to open fire on the driver and not the tire??....may God punish NSCDC again. angry

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Mutemenot(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Like father like son, all government parastatal now lies without iota of shame.

174 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Deepfeel(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2020
How can you target a tyre and hit a driver? Poor lie

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Evablizin(f): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Chai,it will never be well with them,death await them.

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by NextD18: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Please kindly follow instructions and stay at home as ordered by the Government to totally avoid issues like this.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by nkwuocha1: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Lies!!!

Lies from the pit of hell,you these notorious dimwits!

From the last report,there were arguments between the two.It will be reasonable to say that the driver eventually bullshited the officer and wanted to speed off prompting the 'Accidential' shooting!

Again, that's a fucking SUV, even mile away one can easily see what he was carrying in his Booth.Those with SUV knows that whenever an officer flags one down,their eyes usually is fixed on the Windows that houses the booth compartment, to see what's there.

Anyway, the anarchy looms.

30 Likes

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Auto200: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2020
just like that ?

the officer that typed this rubbish and the person that proof-read it will die of stray bullet someday!!

look at what they sat down and published !!! instead of apologising
angry angry angry

God will judge all these force men . they thing bullet is injection that you will put inside someones body and pull it out within few secs ?

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by nkwuocha1: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Nna eeee
This people no just get conscience mehn.
I just weak.

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by gidgiddy: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2020
If you flag down a vehicle and it speeds off, why shoot at the car? How can you assume a person is a criminal just because they sped off? They may have a genuine reason for not stopping.

The law enforcement agencies in Nigeria can act like barbarians

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Faponmile(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Hobbes had us in mind when he argued that human beings are cruel at heart. We are in the Hobbesian state of nature. Please ready your own weapon. You'll need it soon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by ignis: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2020
K
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by mofeoluwadassah: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Please stay at home to avoid all these angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by visijo(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2020
It is finished!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Romanoff(f): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Is there any civil uniform organization in Nigeria anymore?

1 Like

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by PureGoldh(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Hmm....so Civil defence people Dem don join NPF to dey stand for road...The officer just wan flex him gun unto "I have arrived levelz" which kin Nonsense excuse be that.

If the driver were to be an armed robber ....dem wey be officers no go even get stamina to pull the trigger.

Is like Dem swear for all dx security agencies...Dem just dey gun down innocent citizens..if na to go Sambisa Forest go fight those Boko Haram boys...they will be nowhere to be found.

5 Likes

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2020
gidgiddy:
If you flag down a vehicle and it speeds off, why shoot at the car? How can you assume a person is a criminal just because they sped off? They may have a genuine reason for not stopping.

The law enforcement agencies in Nigeria can act like barbarians

I get what you are saying , but here is a reason why I always cheerfully stop at any law officer manned checkpoint.

If you zoom off at a checkpoint....it can be safely assumed by any police officer that 1) you have something to hide 2) it is probably a dangerous weapon.

As an example, during my early days as a medic, one night, the police brought in three dead bodies for certification of death at the hospital where I worked. Armed robbers. The guys saw a checkpoint, tried to zoom through it, because they knew the cops would stop them...and naturally the police assumed they were armed and dangerous, and opened fire, and they were right (and the robbers had just stolen the car they were driving in).

If you act suspiciously around a lawman, the lawman has to proceed on the assumption that you are armed and dangerous.(and sometimes it does not end well).

Mind you, this case involving the NSCDC man has to be investigated thoroughly by an independent body.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Emu4life(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
And some people are still debating FRSC handling gun. Why should a civil defense officer be carrying gun Paramilitary forces in Nigeria don't know how to use gun, it's either they are put under a long term gun use course or completely disarmed

6 Likes

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by dukeprince50: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
K.
Scores update.
Covid19 that was meant to kill us versus security that was meant to protect us.

Covid 11 Vs Security 32

8 Likes

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerians abroad will b shouting NO PLACE LIKE HOME .. SMH

6 Likes

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by MERCHANDISER: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
covi19 shooting don kill ppl well well for 9ja
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by paulolee(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
c watin dis bastards de type...no b una fault na afterall d dead can't talk n I blame d youths of dt area for not judging d mata in d steeets way (jungle justice)..m NT a fan of it bt atimes lyk dis such is needed....so many rubbish on dt leta..said dey DNT Kno it's fud stuffs...said they thought he is a criminal n d part dt broke my heart was wen I read that they fired a shot to Target d tyres n it's sprayed n hit him on a chest( big fat lie)..a live witness dier dt I chatted with said he aimed at d driver...no b d same nscdc wey shoot man dead at close range bcoz of 5k or 5h dt was caught on live camera at Benin ore road on a viral video last 2 yrs or xo??...nutting go happen n d case go disappear as usual..d country av failed badly n dnt kno Y i was born in nigeria even if m to b an african, Oda beta counties de na..na wah oo

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
...fire a shot at the tyres...

How did the bullet stray away to the drivers seat?

No truthful being in the entire arms of government
Aye yin ma daru
Ndi ojo ndi ojo

6 Likes

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Andiafi67: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, precious metals , cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily

Register Now: W W W. D I G I S A F E. P R O

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning money on the side.
E.g: Invest N10,000 and get up to N1,000 everyday.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have several cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

BANK TRANSFER, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
The usual thing is for them to claim they have found the culprit and he will be handed over to a court to face the law. Prior to that they will issue a dismissal notice to him. Then we do not hear anything until they gun down another civilian. This is the modus operandi of SARS, regular police, army etc. But for these ones to actually defend this in spite of evidence showing he was carrying food stuff then we are witnessing another evolution of a chronically unsolved problem. Their killings will now be justified. God help us. As if APC and PDP are not enough curses for us already.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Fuckertive: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Lekison:
Na God go punish NSCDC

No, i don't think so. Civilians gotta punish them or else nothing is gonna happen!

Make them kill 10 Nscdc sad

9 Likes

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Sad times
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by crafteeworld: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2020
This is just sad and painful.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects / Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.