Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) (9410 Views)

Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2017
kiddie:
Your battery isn't well calibrated
as how
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by liljboy(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2017
MykOnyxo:
That means the electronitrate lithanum inside your battery has reach the stage of horigacious paradigm, which in turn stimulates the automotive revive osmosis that stabilize the ODM features on your batteries current flow. in other words, during the charging process of your battery, the molecular electron-particles was subjected to opticles pressure from the corrosive minilus...

Na joke I dey ooo
e be like say you go oxford digestive university

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by kiddie(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
as how
How old is the phone
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Lilymax(f): 8:39pm On May 19, 2017
I use a w3,too and the same thing happens everyday
Its a cool phone sha
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by trippleKAY(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
The battery still never drop
it needed to b changed, my own sef does same, when e go drop , it will start counting down like seconds.
please help me with d name of ur font app
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by MayhorE(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
lol, God forbid

I mean it shouldn't explode while holding it
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2017
kiddie:
How old is the phone
not up to 6months
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2017
trippleKAY:
it needed to b changed, my own sef does same, when e go drop , it will start counting down like seconds.
please help me with d name of ur font app
hi fonts, the font that follows my phone
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by tracy23: 9:15pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=ADEWUMIMichael post=56673710]Good day everyone,

I'm using a tecno w3,

And this is the fifth times I'm noticing something weird about my phone battery,

The battery is a little bit commendable,

But what I noticed is that, once in a while if my battery attains a certain percentage, it won't go down from that particular percentage for like more than 45mins to one hour, no matter how I used it,

For example, last month, I was watching movies on my phone, when I noticed that my battery percentage did not drop from 44% for like 40mins of watching, which never happened, immediately I on my data, enter vidmate, started downloading still samething, I started playing musics, downloading from YouTube and vidmate and still surfing but the battery didn't drop from 44% for like 1hour,

Recently again samething happened, that was 65%,i used 65% for more than hour with my data on, chatting, surfing before it drops back to 64%,

Even as I'm typing right now, my battery has been on 25% since 11:45am with my data on, listening to music till now, which only happens once in a while, I don't know if anyone has noticed it, cos it sounds somehow to me

You can check the below screenshots

(quote) am also having d same issues
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Jfrankination(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
download it online
app name?
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 19, 2017
Nigerians can never be satisfied, if their battery drains fast, they will complain, now the battery doesnt drain fast, yet they still complain. wetin

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Marvel1206: 10:32pm On May 19, 2017
The battery stats is corrupt. Even tho it's not a big deal, you can still correct it. If you're rooted, download a root explorer app like Es file esplorer or root browser. Navigate to your root/system/data folder and delete your 'batterystats.bin' file for recalibration. That is all
No brick risk.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2017
Jfrankination:
app name?
hi fonts
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2017
MayhorE:

I mean it shouldn't explode while holding it
oh, ok

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2017
Marvel1206:
The battery stats is corrupt. Even tho it's not a big deal, you can still correct it. If you're rooted, download a root explorer app like Es file esplorer or root browser. Navigate to your root/system/data folder and delete your 'batterystats.bin' file for recalibration. That is all
No brick risk.
okay, I'll try
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2017
prettyboi1989:
Nigerians can never be satisfied, if their battery drains fast, they will complain, now the battery doesnt drain fast, yet they still complain. wetin
lol
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by wenebunwo(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2017
yea
I'm using a w3 too
I'm noticing it
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by pressplay411(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2017
MykOnyxo:
That means the electronitrate lithanum inside your battery has reach the stage of horigacious paradigm, which in turn stimulates the automotive revive osmosis that stabilize the ODM features on your batteries current flow. in other words, during the charging process of your battery, the molecular electron-particles was subjected to opticles pressure from the corrosive minilus...

Na joke I dey ooo

Guy, I go like see your project defense tape. Bust my brainnnn

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Jfrankination(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
hi fonts
thanks...i no hack my fone oh
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2017
Jfrankination:
thanks...i no hack my fone oh
no need to hack, no be w3 u dey use?
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by bufness(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2017
MykOnyxo:

guy whyyyy grin

Na joke I dey ooo
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Jfrankination(m): 11:41pm On May 19, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
no need to hack, no be w3 u dey use?
nope..infinix hot2 bro e no work oh dem talk make i root
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by JayJustus(m): 11:47pm On May 19, 2017
stopped reading when I saw tecno

#SayNoToScrapMetal
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Dandsome: 12:54am On May 20, 2017
No I have not really
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 2:33am On May 20, 2017
Jfrankination:
nope..infinix hot2 bro e no work oh dem talk make i root
Enya, you might probably need to root
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by leewin(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2017
MykOnyxo:

Na joke I dey ooo

I saw ur post...... but damn this is funny
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 20, 2017
cool
leewin:

I saw ur post...... but damn this is funny
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=bufness post=56691566][/quote]
lol... I just dey try explain to op like better person ni sir
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2017
mtchhheeew... so

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Jfrankination(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
Enya, you might probably need to root
how will i do that bro?
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by LegalBaby(f): 12:19pm On May 20, 2017
Depending on where it is growing, it is possible for a fibroid to prevent or interfere with conception. In some cases a fibroid may stop a fertilised egg from implanting properly in the uterus. This is can result in an early miscarriage. Women who successfully fall pregnant, despite having a fibroid, are more at risk of developing complications later in their pregnancy or during birth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout These HILARIOUS Photoshop Pictures Made By A Twitter User (pics) / New Glo BIS Codes For Blackberry Subscription And Prices. / Microsoft Office Suites On Nokia C3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.