Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) (9409 Views)

Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by kiddie(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
not up to 6months
Be careful while calibrating
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by LegalBaby(f): 12:53pm On May 20, 2017
MykOnyxo:
That means the electronitrate lithanum inside your battery has reach the stage of horigacious paradigm, which in turn stimulates the automotive revive osmosis that stabilize the ODM features on your batteries current flow. in other words, during the charging process of your battery, the molecular electron-particles was subjected to opticles pressure from the corrosive minilus...

Na joke I dey ooo
In other words the battery is at optimum level

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 20, 2017
LegalBaby:
In other words the battery is at optimum level

yeah we are on same frequency...
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=ADEWUMIMichael post=56673710]Good day everyone,

yep I noticed it too... With My first Android phone infinix x507
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by thesishelp: 3:23pm On May 20, 2017
MykOnyxo:
That means the electronitrate lithanum inside your battery has reach the stage of horigacious paradigm, which in turn stimulates the automotive revive osmosis that stabilize the ODM features on your batteries current flow. in other words, during the charging process of your battery, the molecular electron-particles was subjected to opticles pressure from the corrosive minilus...

Na joke I dey ooo

senior man abeg o
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by blingxx(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
2hours 30mins to charge

Buh that explosion part got me

guy come and sell me the battery na,... my own no dey last atall
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2017
blingxx:

guy come and sell me the battery na,... my own no dey last atall

this one last very well, in fact that's what makes me enjoy the phone,

Note: if you do use your phone while charging, stop it right away!
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by tollulope080(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2017
my own infinix hot 4 does that any time I charge it provided the Battery percentage did not reach 90% if it's around 89%downward b4 I remove it from charger it will remain at that percentage it was wen I removed it for a long time some times up-to 45min b4 it drops
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by anytaij: 11:40pm On May 20, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Hahahahahhaahahha you well sha polio yeye

Na joke I dey ooo
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On May 21, 2017
Am using a techno w3 experiencing the same stuff too
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Eno38151: 6:10am On May 21, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
Good day everyone,

I'm using a tecno w3,

And this is the fifth times I'm noticing something weird about my phone battery,

The battery is a little bit commendable,

But what I noticed is that, once in a while if my battery attains a certain percentage, it won't go down from that particular percentage for like more than 45mins to one hour, no matter how I used it,

For example, last month, I was watching movies on my phone, when I noticed that my battery percentage did not drop from 44% for like 40mins of watching, which never happened, immediately I on my data, enter vidmate, started downloading still samething, I started playing musics, downloading from YouTube and vidmate and still surfing but the battery didn't drop from 44% for like 1hour,

Recently again samething happened, that was 65%,i used 65% for more than hour with my data on, chatting, surfing before it drops back to 64%,

Even as I'm typing right now, my battery has been on 25% since 11:45am with my data on, listening to music till now, which only happens once in a while, I don't know if anyone has noticed it, cos it sounds somehow to me

You can check the below screenshots

I have the same problem, its has to do with the calibration of the battery.

I tried many things from different blogs even reset the phone and it still remains. I have learnt to treat it as an inconvenience rather than a problem.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by directonpc(m): 6:56am On May 21, 2017
kiddie:

Your battery isn't well calibrated
this would have made more sense if this was first to comment!
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by iamdewaleh: 9:01am On May 21, 2017
pele baba ....
it was due to some malicious tresspass in electric current constituting Nuiscance in the ba3

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Behankey(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2017
Happens to mine too. Especially if I use a charger that is the one that came with the phone. It's not a Tecno issue.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by samwhi(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2017
Help my w3 no dey stay more than 4 to 5 hours wen fully charge.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by princefemo01(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2017
samwhi:
Help my w3 no dey stay more than 4 to 5 hours wen fully charge.
since when have you been using it...probably the battery is old and needs replacement
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by samwhi(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2017
princefemo01:

since when have you been using it...probably the battery is old and needs replacement
I actually i bought it second hand, since January
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by scarycuteface(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2017
It's not a big deal. And it's not a fault even. It may mean the battery is old though. Try draining it and charging again.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by pablobellins(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2017
I do too, infact I use a w3.....

let me tell u, that percentage that seem to take long to change isn't the actual percentage of the ba3....

for instance when it's taking long at 68% it's actually more than that, say 80+%

if u wanna know the actual percentage when it happens like that again, plug in ur charger, u will see the real percentage within 5mins or less of charging...

shalom
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) by Dreymhillzzy(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2017
Lolzz...it happened to me once wen i was playing Psp GTA on my phone...battery no wan go down sotey i dey pray make my battery die grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout These HILARIOUS Photoshop Pictures Made By A Twitter User (pics) / New Glo BIS Codes For Blackberry Subscription And Prices. / Microsoft Office Suites On Nokia C3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.