Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty (71325 Views)

Nigeria’s Top 10 Highest-earning Ceos Received N3.5bn In 2019 / Meet The 11 Us Billionaires Whose Fortunes Have Increased Due To Coronavirus / Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 19, 2017
First thing that came to my mind. Stupid idiots. At least two of the five richest are from Lagos State.

TooNoisy:
Then some Igbos will say they are the most entrepreneurial.

See Yorubas dominating the list. Even Dangote's biggest investments are in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by ipobbigot7: 4:28pm On May 19, 2017
Where is our noise making blodas from the potopoto republic that claimed that their region had the richest people?

It is a wonder that nobody from among their billionaires make the first five and am sure they won't make the first ten either.

With all the crime money they are still behind where they belong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 19, 2017
Ouch! E pain. Sadistic igbo. Oya quickly claim Lagos State na. Shebi Lagos belongs to everybody. Mugu.

durentchigozie:
shut up ur mouth! Your moniker reflects on what you are.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 19, 2017
This is the dopest insult I've come across upon the igbos. Thumbs bro. You nailed it

PearlStreet:

You people are the largest population of externally displaced persons in the world.

Your 30 pieces of silver should be channeled to bailing your brothers in Chinese prisons and your uncles facing execution in Indonesia.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by olajizz01(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2017
fishbone11:

You Yorubas make too much noise, the Oil they invest their money into is in Yoruba land abi?
I think Ondo state is the eastern part of the country.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by ipobbigot7: 4:34pm On May 19, 2017
TooNoisy:

See Yorubas dominating the list. Even Dangote's biggest investments are in Yorubaland.

Those flat head mofos have nothing but gragra and empty boasting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by romme2u: 4:34pm On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:
Rabiu is badass rich man. He is even from the same place with Dangote. He has the best mansion in abuja. He is the owner of that castle mansion opposite Transcorp hotel. People argue daily as to who owns that house, not knowing it is Rabiu. He bought the land alone 1 billion naira.

The people mentioned above have not had access to government money before. Reason they make the list on Forbes. Dangote is not richer than IBB or T.Y Danjuma.

for ur mind. all of them are front for military generals who stole Niger Delta oil money

they are all beneficiaries of corrupt proceeds from ND oil

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by romme2u: 4:35pm On May 19, 2017
KINGwax007:
na u help them work?

which work dem do, fronting for Military Generals who stole the country blind

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by omeiza1979(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=lonelydora post=56679228]

What's his name? A. A. Oil or Ishaq Rabiu? [/quote

The name of his oil company as he is into oil business as well and he is popularly called as such.If you know MTN office Abuja,shortly after Defence house, his popular residential house is opposite where beggars usually gathered seeking for financial assistance every friday. He was a close associate to late Alamaisiya
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by jfleece(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2017
By 2020....am gonna be the richest man In the world.. I wanna be a diamond dealer.. It's been my dream since forever..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by win2kwire: 4:44pm On May 19, 2017
gab264:
The rich in the east.
We don't make noise,we only manipulate the gullibles,buy up their lands and invest more in other to frustrate the gullibles.

You don't make noise because most of the wealth are illegal, no one in their right mind announce money made from drugs, 419 and contraband!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=lonelydora post=56677136]Rabiu is badass rich man. He is even from the same place with Dangote. He has the best mansion in abuja. He is the owner of that castle mansion opposite Transcorp hotel. People argue daily as to who owns that house, not knowing it is Rabiu. He bought the land alone 1 billion naira.

The people mentioned above have not had access to government money before. Reason they make the list on Forbes. Dangote is not richer than IBB or T.Y Danjuma. [/quote

Really? Where alakija see oil block? Where femi otedola make him money if not through goverment. Dangote to some extent dey enjoy monopoly created by goverment to favor his biz but i will still gI've it to him. As for the rest of them, they are direct or indirect beneficiaries of treasury looting.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by nkemjacob2(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2017
Aburi001:
Where is IBB name biko? shocked

Not to talk about AbdulSalam Abubakar, Obj and TY Danjuma. These guys are more richer than Otedola grin
d reason u can't see those guys is, dey don't have a business dat cud worth their richness... If u trace d history of their wealth is stolen funds.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 19, 2017
romme2u:

for ur mind. all of them are front for military generals who stole Niger Delta oil money

they are all beneficiaries of corrupt proceeds from ND oil

Spot on my brother!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by olajizz01(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2017
PearlStreet:

You people are the largest population of externally displaced persons in the world.

Your 30 pieces of silver should be channeled to bailing your brothers in Chinese prisons and your uncles facing execution in Indonesia.
Man,you are too much,you finished the self acclaimed developers from their flat.head hair to their toes nail.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Dpharisee: 5:01pm On May 19, 2017
TooNoisy:

The name Igbo seems like it gives you orgasm whenever you mention it, on every thread it is Igbo, Igbo, Igbo for you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by pyyxxaro: 5:29pm On May 19, 2017
fantastique4:
If your name was supposed to be there, u would be too busy to come and be passing comment on nairaland. grin

My P.A told me a list of billionaires was pasted NL

And my name was omitted embarassed

So I had to come online immediately sad
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Alexbrain(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2017
TooNoisy:

Must you bring ethnicity to everything?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by sniperr007(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2017
gbegemaster:
Obviously you know little about social responsibility so I'd let that pass.

U dont get it.
People should give according to the dictates of their conscience.

If a man decides he doesn't want to give. Let him b & don't judge or criticize him if he does like u, appreciate him.

But NEVER criticize how a man decides to spend his money cos its not your business neither is it collective wealth.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by free2ryhme: 5:54pm On May 19, 2017
Dharniel:

forget it, their money would wipe out extreme poverty in Nigeria..

Now that they have the money has it wiped out poverty undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 19, 2017
free2ryhme:

Now that they have the money has it wiped out poverty undecided

stop asking dumb questions. you should understand the context here. their money can wipe out extreme poverty in Nigeria if their wealth was meant for charity purpose. but you should as well know that their money isn't for that purpose. they hustled for their money...
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by magzey: 6:10pm On May 19, 2017
OH GOD PLEASE PUT ME IN THE LIST OF TOP 10 RICHEST MEN IN NIGERIA NEXT YEAR AMEEN. sad sad sad
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by magzey: 6:13pm On May 19, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Where is our noise making blodas from the potopoto republic that claimed that their region had the richest people?

It is a wonder that nobody from among their billionaires make the first five and am sure they won't make the first ten either.

WAIT FOR THE LIST OF RITUAL MONEY RICHEST MEN IN NAIJA . U WILL C THEM THERE YANFU YANFU. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Kizyte(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2017
freshest4live:

Why not? Can't you tell the source of Bill Gates and Mack Zuckerbeg's wealth? Even in Nigeria, you can at least tell the source of Dangote's wealth to an extent.
Bro, if the above people you mentioned belong to a secret cult, you won't know.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by ItsTutsi(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2017
They dominate proceedings gotten from drugs grin cheesy
TooNoisy:

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by joinnow: 6:20pm On May 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
... and how many Igbos made the list ?
They don't need to make the list
But any day they close shop for any town
Wahala go dey

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by TinaAnita(f): 6:46pm On May 19, 2017
And no wealthy god of man makes it to the list? I'm amazed
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by ndubueze92(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2017
TooNoisy:

Not ladylike ... This one can scatter a family by instigating hate.... A mother
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by ndubueze92(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2017
TooNoisy:

Not ladylike ... This one can scatter a family by instigating hate.... A mother U just joined Ethnic warriors continue...
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by grandstar(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:
Rabiu is badass rich man. He is even from the same place with Dangote. He has the best mansion in abuja. He is the owner of that castle mansion opposite Transcorp hotel. People argue daily as to who owns that house, not knowing it is Rabiu. He bought the land alone 1 billion naira.

The people mentioned above have not had access to government money before. Reason they make the list on Forbes. Dangote is not richer than IBB or T.Y Danjuma.

I laugh in Kiribati. IBB and Danjuma richer than Dangote? Impossible.

IBB's wealth came from endemic corruption. You however have to take note that in those days, the budget was a fraction of the pittance it is even today.

Danjuma primary wealth is from an oil block that Abacha gifted him. At most, his wealth will stand at $2b
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by comrChris(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2017
ipobbigot7:

you don't seen to understand the difference between richest and highest number of rich people, if I'm to choose I do choose the later, and one does not need a seer to tell him or her that south east has the highest number of millionaires unless you don't want to tell yourself the truth..

In some Communities in south east its like a custom for the rich ones to pick some people from the village to train while leaving home every Christmas, and those being picked after being settled will try to do well so as to pick the younger ones, this making wealth to be evenly distributed..

To believe igbos have enough millionaires just come to Asaba benin express during festive periods,maybe from 23th December till after the period n see things yourself.

I still maintain that having more millionaires with few poor people in a community is far better than having one billionaire while others are poor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by lonelydora: 7:52pm On May 19, 2017
grandstar:

I laugh in Kiribati. IBB and Danjuma richer than Dangote? Impossible.

IBB's wealth came from endemic corruption. You however have to take note that in those days, the budget was a fraction of the pittance it is even today.

Danjuma primary wealth is from an oil block that Abacha gifted him. At most, his wealth will stand at $2b

That is what you think. Those men are rich.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 / See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.