Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nysc Portal Is Down, What Is Really Happening Please I Need A Useful Answer - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Portal Is Down, What Is Really Happening Please I Need A Useful Answer (753 Views)

Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? / Nigerians React On Twitter As NYSC Portal Frustrates Them / Can't Find Your Name On Senate Approved List On NYSC Portal Anymore? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Portal Is Down, What Is Really Happening Please I Need A Useful Answer by gdengad: 4:44pm On May 19, 2017
Have been unable to print my call-up letter since morning, but i was able to check where i was been posted to yesterday morning, my mistake was that have already paid the cafe woman and she failed to print the letter for me yesterday. She said the letter has been saved on her pc which letter turn out to be false when i check on her today....Please what is really happening to Nysc portal
Re: Nysc Portal Is Down, What Is Really Happening Please I Need A Useful Answer by onwards: 5:03pm On May 19, 2017
gdengad:
Have been unable to print my call-up letter since morning, but i was able to check where i was been posted to yesterday morning, my mistake was that have already paid the cafe woman and she failed to print the letter for me yesterday. She said the letter has been saved on her pc which letter turn out to be false when i check on her today....Please what is really happening to Nysc portal

https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Lucrative Business Idea You Can Start In Nigeria / Can Over Aged Student Go For NYSC / Wrong Passport And Thumb Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.