Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

All The Secrets Of The Universe And Money Which Do You Choose? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All The Secrets Of The Universe And Money Which Do You Choose? (432 Views)

10 Communication Secrets Of Great Leaders / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Secrets Of The Universe And Money Which Do You Choose? by chineduemmao: 5:00pm On May 19, 2017
One book contains all the secrets of the universe and the other contains $1trillion Which do you choose?

THINK ABOUT THESE BEFORE YOU ANSWER

*a boring man

I choose the secrets of universe book, because all that knowledge is priceless.

*an economist

All the secrets in the universe are worth 1 trillion?

But even more importantly, can the world economic system work with so much money?

The world together makes about 80 trillions worth of money.
You would have 1/80th of the world power in your hands.

MUAHUAHUAHUAH!!

But wait, so much money means you can’t also spend it all in a lifetime, else you would cause massive inflation, possibly destroying the economy of the country you live in!

Congratulations, you have so much money that is worthless. Basically you can't spend it all and you will have serious problems to justify at the tax bureau that you found that money inside a magic book.

The only way to spend that much money is to spend it at a very little rate, going abroad or buy yourself a little country.

So the secrets, please.

Sure there will be something exploitable with a startup.

*Police man

Where does that money comes from? Definitively something shady is going on.

Please tell me where did you get the book.

Slowly and with your hands well in sight.

*Banker

Can I balance the choice with parts?

For example getting the secrets of the galaxy and a billion?

Also, are you interested in a loan or our investment portfolio? Sure you have economic steadiness, but when you are old…

*Smart

Both, please. There isn't written anywhere that the choice is mutually exclusive.

*Dumb

Money, duh. Can’t read anyway.

*Average

Knowledge

Profit!
Sure in the book there should be in some sort of thing I could use to make money.
(Editor’s note: by this logic, every expert is rich AF. Even tough most expert usually make enough money not to worry about it, a deep knowledge of cosmos, may not so be useful in making money.
For example knowing Neutron Stars can spin up to 70000Km/s, is totally irrelevant to the knowledge of why is a bad idea to help Nigerian prezido.

Also it is very unlikely that the secrets book will contain a very subspecific field of knowledge, like automotive engineering or how whales deal with cancer).

*An enlightened Guru

Neither. I have already all I need and that’s is myself.

*An astronomist

“Of course money. So I can afford finally a better telescope”.

*An atheist

Last time someone offered me a book containing secrets of universe, it was a Bible. No thanks.

*A mathematician

I hope the book of secrets will demonstrate something like the Collatz conjecture or the last digit of PI. Also a faster way to get prime numbers is nice.

*A philosopher

The purpose of existence is the research of the knowledge. Therefore, the logical choice is the money. 
Indeed what fun is having nothing more to research and no money?

*Quantum Physicist guru

If we could somehow peek some pages from the cover, bombarding the books with particles, we could read the secrets and take also the money!

*A politician

Well, let’s make a referendum. 
But of course it would win the most obvious option, the one which will save most lives, empower humanity and promote world peace.

*Your answer
Re: All The Secrets Of The Universe And Money Which Do You Choose? by Destined2win: 5:25pm On May 19, 2017
Money ke?

I choose all the secrets of the universe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manchester Attack: UK Police Reveals Libyan-british Born, Salman Abedi As The Bo / MTN Runs To Debt-mtn To Pay $4.2bn For Involving In Bribery / Festival Of Talents Season 2 Is Already Here!!! It's July 16th, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.