Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos (45562 Views)

36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos / Izuchukwu Daniel Eze Dies In Dubai While Playing Football With His Friends / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Jajayi: 6:24pm On May 19, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Princess Alaere took to her Instagram page to mourn her brother, Prince Ikp Ekiyor who died in his Atlanta house, USA after he went to hang out his friends.

According to her, Ekiyor, on getting home after meeting with his friends, started vomiting and died as a result.

She wrote; It has been so difficult for me to post this like you would wake up and be disappointed at me for adding R.I.P to A post of you but this is reality and I have to face it. I slept and woke up so many times just to wish all of this was a dream. Prince Ikp Ekiyor your life was cut short just at the peak of your career. You went out with your friends to hangout only for you to get back home vomiting till you died in your Atlanta home America. My God will definitely avenge your death my sweet younger brother who was full of life with so much energy. You respected everyone and called every guy Baba, you always bowed when greeting people. We lost a brother, a son, a great star, a father, a friend and mummy's last boy. The pain I feel is unexplainable, It's excruciating, it's killing me. My heart is so heavy... I keep thinking of when we were little. Everyone always thought we were twins cos I was only a year+ older than you and we were same height as kids. We did everything together, climbed trees together, went to school together, ate together, dragged your clothes with you as if I were a boy, when ever you come to Nigeria I drag your clothes with you and you just leave them for me calling me a tomboy. I miss you so much my baby brother with a baby heart. Your warm amazing soul was the best thing ever brought onto this planet. You will never be forgotten. REST IN PEACE MY SWEET BROTHER

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-man-dies-in-atlanta-america.html

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Jajayi: 6:39pm On May 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Eddygourdo(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2017
ironically people put their guard up when faced with perceived enemies and let their guards down when with perceived friends.

your enemy already knows his place and being aware of your likely defence restrains from attacking you, your frenemy knows you don't know his place and is aware that your defences are pretty low. he strikes without mercy and with great accuracy. very difficult that the frenemy misses his target.

obu Onye Ma mmadu, ne gbu mmadu. RIP

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 19, 2017
...just like that..life is so uncertain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
My heart goes to his loved ones. A detailed investigation will reveal the cause of his death

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
Exactly why I have very few friends. I can count the number of friends I have with a single finger. When you are young, vibrant and making money, even your friends will get jealous.

I still believe no one is to be trusted.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by jBama(f): 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
Them don kill dis one for village
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by lockupnop: 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
This is Bad .
R.I.P

cry

We get money to hang out again go be problem.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 19, 2017
RIP to the dead cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by finnestdope(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2017
village members at work.

sofwork grin grin

but b4 these whistleblowers come

RIP to the Dead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by dyze(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2017
Rip bro
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 8:45pm On May 19, 2017
Foul play.

Rip
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by omoiyamayor(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2017
This name sounds Gabonese or Cameroonian to me
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by beautiful232(f): 8:46pm On May 19, 2017
So sad...we really need to be careful bout the kind of friends we keep serious...evil people everywhere in the

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by beautiful232(f): 8:46pm On May 19, 2017
So sad...we really need to be careful bout the kind of friends we keep serious...evil people everywhere in this world
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Buharimustgo: 8:46pm On May 19, 2017
Sorry girl its so painful
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by mattywealth(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2017

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by alegbeleye(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2017
Hanging out naa...... what do you expect when you hang.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by number5(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2017
undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by UnknownT: 8:51pm On May 19, 2017
Ekiyor? Are they from Patani? cry RIP

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Eroslee(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2017
rip
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by PaARAaH(f): 8:53pm On May 19, 2017
So sad. Really saD but whAt has happened can't be changed ever
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by oshe11: 8:53pm On May 19, 2017
dis is broscruciating n brothetically brothetic
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by gradeA(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2017
Now that was touching.

Literally shed a tear when she said she dragged his clothes with him whenever he returned to naija.

such a fine promising young chap cut short at his prime.

RIP mate.

The onus lies on us to lead a life conscious of the fact that we would all leave this earth at some point and meet with our maker. Please remember we would all give account on that day.

May God console your family.
gracias.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by figure007(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2017
Friend or not friend .... You don't know what next will happen to you in the next seconds .. Life is unpredictable .... The only assurance we've got is in Jesus .... Wicked world .... And his death might not be related to his friend at all ... We don't know if he has an ailment before or battling some stuffs personally ...not all friends are bad though ... Rip

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:55pm On May 19, 2017
sad
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Absuchat(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2017
NCAN.. ..data processing. ...

Data processed.

Result :

Na dem AFONJA
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by DollarAngel(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2017
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 / HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.