Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,468 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos (20332 Views)

Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos by tellwisdom: 1:06am On May 20, 2017
delishpot:

If he dies ba? Why doesn't he wait until she dies too?

That lady must have used his money to build the house. I know Wetin I dey talk
Re: Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos by Nobody: 1:19am On May 20, 2017
What kind of husband is that? angry
If she were the one who sold his house behind his back , he will be screaming for all to hear that his wife is even planning to kill him , so she can sell off his property , as her poison and witchcraft no kill am grin , she has now resulted to forgery .
My people , this woman can kill! With all his eyes popping out in anger .
After sending her to jail, he will throw her belongings out . smhhh.

Sorry guys but I notice if an average single man mistakenly build his own house , he starts having nightmare that all the ladies he's wooing are after his property and professing fake love to him , thats why u see most single guys who own houses here and there single , all living in fear ...lol cheesy make una no marry una hear ,woman dey fear all of una.lol
And women dating these type of men hoping he will pop up the : will u be my wife ? Cos hes matured for marriage and 30+, Una go wait taya! The guys are having nightmares but will smile fake smiles in your presence and keep y'all waiting endlessly . Use your tongue to count your teeth, single ladies from late twenties and above. Pure undiluted advice I dey give so ooo.

While the married men who mistakenly or purposely build house , sleeps with one eye open throughout their married life ! cheesy grin grin .

Sometimes I begin to question? Why build house? If u will start dating in fear and marry with fear . lol cheesy
Men ! Chai!!
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos by nextprince: 5:26am On May 20, 2017
willibounce1:

Akpu eating ipod. Always support criminal acts. Nothing new because ya'll flattinos are used to fraud.
By default, Igbos are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos by nextprince: 5:32am On May 20, 2017
Even in marriage, Igbos don't trust themselves. But what does the Igbo intend enjoying with the money without his wife. Or are Igbos naturally selfish even to their family members?

2 Likes

Re: Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos by ipobsarefools: 5:38am On May 20, 2017
nextprince:
Even in marriage, Igbos don't trust themselves. But what does the Igbo intend enjoying with the money without his wife. Or are Igbos naturally selfish even to their family members?
Re: Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos by ipobsarefools: 5:39am On May 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedIPOBARECRIMINALS sad
Re: Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos by ipobsarefools: 5:40am On May 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
that's IPOB 4 u.They developed crime
Re: Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos by ipobsarefools: 5:41am On May 20, 2017
MMMscam:

By the time we are through, a 1000 unit Yoruba money can buy the entire Biafra and you will still get plenty change. You will see wink
Re: Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos by ipobsarefools: 5:42am On May 20, 2017
osemoses1234:
Igbo werey nah wa ooooooo
Re: Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos by ipobsarefools: 5:43am On May 20, 2017
policy12:
Na dem He Developed his wife mentally,meanwhile the wife Developed his pocket...
Re: Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos by delishpot: 8:17am On May 20, 2017
tellwisdom:

That lady must have used his money to build the house. I know Wetin I dey talk

You know them personally to draw up this conclusion? Do you know if she built that house before they got married? Not every woman is like that one you know you are talking about. Some women have good financial lives. Just as a man can hussle to build house, so can a woman too you know?

In marriage, there and is no HIS money, even if he was a millionaire, she would not just take his money and spend it without his consent neither would she dare carry their house and sell behind his back. So why do you think it is okay for the man to do this? He goes out to work, she stays back to keep the family going.
Even if a woman does not work as a career woman eg while you were young, do you think your mom's motherly contribution should be looked down upon because your dad thinks only his money has value in the home and union? That your mother's role is useless because she did it with HIS money? Do you think just money was all you needed to grow up into a a well rounded young man? These false Assumption of she did it with MY money, she did it with MY brothers money, it is MY sons money etc is why many spouses, daughter in-laws, sister in-laws staff and kids are abused by people who consider themselves superior because of the power of THEIR money. This belief of MINE! Always trying to show who is superior and who is a non entity in the home. MY HOUSE, MY MONEY, MY , MY, MY! How can two people live happily when they or even one of them has the MY mindset.? If have you considered if the woman is the main bread winner in that home? Or you believe that NO woman has made money in life to be able to do such?

1 Like

Re: Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos by sapele914(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2017
tellwisdom:
Whatever belongs to the wife belongs to the man. Abi if the man die, she no go inherit the man house too?? ...So nothing new...next?? undecided
For ibo land women dey inherit property?go research and come back with your findings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos / Picture Of Young Children Hawking Moin-Moin: Child Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.