Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

100m To Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 100m To Invest (3023 Views)

Looking For A Legit Scheme to invest your Cryptocurrency? / 100m Business Idea 500k Daily Profit / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100m To Invest by lanruma001: 7:34pm On May 19, 2017
I recently sold my business due to mismanagement and need to invest elsewhere.

Any idea what someone could get into?
Re: 100m To Invest by feran15(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2017
Agric
Re: 100m To Invest by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 19, 2017
There are lots of business ideas you could plunge into... Can we hook up or better still chat up for more briefing sire...

Contacts on my signature
Re: 100m To Invest by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 19, 2017
There are lots of business ideas you could plunge into... Can we hook up or better still chat up for more briefing sire...

Contacts me via my signature
Re: 100m To Invest by Prosperousman(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2017
manufacturing and agriculture will be good. I'm quite experienced in agriculture, agric will definitely give you good returns if you have a good manager.
Re: 100m To Invest by jideofor11(m): 12:27am On May 20, 2017
Go and learn phone charger business. A business that will never die in this generation.
Dont look for fast money. My advice.
Re: 100m To Invest by kennedy09(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2017
if i were you, i'll sponsor a movie, good movies in Nigeria are making millions.
Re: 100m To Invest by Cinderelly(f): 8:21am On May 20, 2017
lanruma001:

Invest 50k in my business, with returns.
Re: 100m To Invest by snofay(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2017
Lend me 200k and I will pay 5percent simple interest monthly for a duration of 6months. Contact. 08100702068
Re: 100m To Invest by doreesy4k(f): 11:04am On May 20, 2017
With 50million, you can get 10million commercial land in abuja, eg Piakasa, Dutse, Bwari, build a storey building of about 30units shopping complex with 30to 40million naira, the shop rent around this vicinity is about 400 to 500 thousand naira, if you multiply by 30 shops you will be getting up to 12 to 15million naira annually, within 4 to 5 years, you would have recouped yoir initial capital and its a going concern, the good thing about this is that the property is appreciating with time and the shop rent is also appreciating.

1 Like

Re: 100m To Invest by doreesy4k(f): 11:12am On May 20, 2017
With 50million, you can get 10million commercial land in abuja with c of o, eg Piakasa, Dutse, Bwari, build a storey building of about 30units shopping complex with 30to 40million naira, the shop rent around this vicinity is about 400 to 500 thousand naira, if you multiply by 30 shops you will be getting up to 12 to 15million naira annually, within 4 to 5 years, you would have recouped your initial capital and its a going concern, the good thing about this is that the property is appreciating with time and the shop rent is also appreciating every 2 to 3 years. I will advice you go into property business cos its all gain especially building of rented shops cos you don't need too much money to build one shop, unlike building a bedroom apartment with dinning, 2toilets, bedroom and parlor with kitchen etc. Contact me on 08033956694 for further suggestions based on this business only.
Re: 100m To Invest by maclatunji: 11:24am On May 20, 2017
Re: 100m To Invest by Nobody: 3:36am On May 22, 2017
Come to my state and invest in LPG gas station only 1 station is here. I intend going into it if I have the money you only need half of that money. Just give me a call I will put you through.
Re: 100m To Invest by Shamsedeen(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2017
There is an idea am presently guiding jealously,but I ll take the risk of sharing with you (not on this platform). Look at it this way..... Powerbank,rechargeable lamps etc came into Nigeria sometime ago and people (manufactures, importers and sellers) made lots of money from it....These products are still selling..... I have a unique idea in that line that will sell in Africa. If you find time and curious enough let's chat on whatsapp: 07035336740.
Re: 100m To Invest by Phancyorganic10(f): 10:16am On May 22, 2017
lanruma001:

Invest #600,000 in my skincare product business and earn double your money in a year contact me on 08166450456 if interested
Re: 100m To Invest by dimade1: 10:27am On May 22, 2017
Invest on transport. Am currently into it. You can email me dimejimumin@gmail.com
Re: 100m To Invest by dimade1: 10:28am On May 22, 2017
Invest on transport. Am currently into it. You can email me dimejimumin@gmailcom
Re: 100m To Invest by Eldoni: 12:41pm On May 22, 2017
Invest in pharmaceuticals; drugs. Wholesale distribution..
Contact me if you are interested....
Re: 100m To Invest by Bigdiddo(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2017
am big Diddo a music producer.... invest just 5 milion on a young promising artist be it a singer or rapper within a yr and start counting your endless profit... their is a music plan to achieve all this with the right ppl. the record label that signed kiss Daniel proudly said it in an interview he spent 5miilion on him from the start and he had made more than 50m profit. Holla 08085758577 if ya interested
Re: 100m To Invest by Aschente: 4:28pm On May 22, 2017
lanruma001:

OK sir I recently discovered a business loophole through an idea I thought up, will run it for 30days and need to raise a sum total of 300k to start which will return 1.5m to the investor in a month,that is any amount (300k or less) invested will be returned in 5 folds in a month to the investor, so if anyone can kindly render their support.
Call whatsapp or text @
Email address
Boluwasegun337@gmail.com.
Re: 100m To Invest by tunamenga(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2017
lanruma001:

I would suggest you go into LPG cooking gas plant. This is new business in town. Look for an area where u can enjoy monopoly. Just in case you consider this we can help you to build your LPG plant to your taste
Re: 100m To Invest by ibksplen(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2017
You can invest part of the cash into real estate, There is a massive sale of land going on at affordable price a Lekki Ibeju-Agbe (1.5mio per plot).

You can buy as much as you want. Clearing is going on there as we speak. You can contact me if you need to visit the site
Re: 100m To Invest by polonium: 11:45pm On May 22, 2017
lanruma001:

I have a business plan to execute " milk production" you can partner with me. Initial capital need is below 30m you can't invest the rest in Oil business.
Re: 100m To Invest by chukzyfcbb: 12:38am On May 23, 2017
for the time being before u conclude on a business plan, why not fix that money in a 6months treasury bill and earn about 8.5 million without sweat. just saying

6 Likes

Re: 100m To Invest by magicfarad90: 5:05am On May 23, 2017
lanruma001:
I recently sold my business due to mismanagement and need to invest elsewhereAny idea what someone could get into?
I dnt believe much on telling people where 2 jump to. Evry sector has potentials including d one u jst sold off. I blieve u knew d industry den was paying b4 u lunched out. .i hv seen Agric projects fold up,dat dosnt mean agric is bad, we have losers in Real Estate, oil biz..Same way we hv winners in pure water/bottle water biz,selling building materials..D Basics is Analyse ur environment ie market, knw wat dey need, learn alittle abt it den learn leadership skills to manage ur workers..
If is an idle fund, then consider a passive investment dat wudnt require u running up and down 2 mk things work.. But once it isnt idle, u hv d time 2 do some mental work and monitoring, one biz secrets dat works is 'CONSIDERING LOCATION AND CAPITAL, LOOK OUT FOR A SECTOR DAT U KNOW UR CAPITAL CAN MK A HUGE STATEMENT AND PUT U IN D TOP 5% EARNERS IN DAT CITY..wat wins in my city may nt win in ur city..
pls dat fund is good enof 2 settl any man 4 life. Go and learn more money skills cos money hz wings..
If u wil lk us 2 talk more, u can call me on 08133478063 or email me @(magicfarad90@gmail.com)
Emmanuel (Principal Consultant, Sterling Biz Consults)
Re: 100m To Invest by grandyklace10: 3:55pm On May 23, 2017
do you know about PPP trading?

1 Like

Re: 100m To Invest by leatfabiano3681(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2017
Okay
lanruma001:
I recently s embarassedold my business due to mismanagement and need to invest elsewhere.

Re: 100m To Invest by Allstrasse: 9:04am On May 24, 2017
Prosperousman:
manufacturing and agriculture will be good. I'm quite experienced in agriculture, agric will definitely give you good returns if you have a good manager.

Very sound reasoning.

Agriculture is good but you need a lot of guidance afrom someone who knows what he is doing.

Manufacturing is king though. And I am talking about light duty manufacturing. F.M.C.G products processing and production like foods and household. Bread, biscuit, noodles, cookies, beefroll, doughnuts, pasyries on the one hand. Toiletries like soaps, bleach, cosmetics etc on the other hand.

Now your better bet with this kind of money is not to set up immediately but to inject some cash into an existing small business that has capacity for expansion but has minimal access to long term funding. Under this arrangement, you could be a partner and work there while your money is there. Most important feature here is that you can learn the business and set up yours after or better still expand your capital investment volume wise and extend the duration of the investme t tenure time.

Remember that the security of the investment must be provided for in an M.O.U well drafted and understood and signed by both partieas.
Re: 100m To Invest by uneksoma: 10:14am On May 24, 2017
Hi there,

It is common fact that after water, cooking gas is becoming the most pressing need in nigerian homes.

Atleast, by observation, one can spot one person dragging a cylinder every Saturday for refill.

In Nigeria, it's demand Is far more than its supply, this gap presents the investment oppurtunity we hope that many nigerians will tap into.

We love parties, we like our cultural delicacies, we have children, kerosene is becoming super expensive, cooking gas is cheaper in the long run.... why not invest in this teeming market.

I will not sit here and lie to you that itshe a cheap investment, no it is not. It is quite capital intensive to start up, you should rather invest in treasury bills if you have no balls for it. But..... if you do, wow, the pay off is huge!! I cant stress enough the demand gap that so glaringly stares us in the face.

You may not begin as an offtaker ( average folks like us dont).... well some people aren't average too, I digress. But you can start by owning mini skid plants with a 2.5MT OR 5MT OR 10MT moveable gas plants. This can serve atleast 500 homes per refill of say a 2.5MT.

Densely populated areas like Ajeromi, Iba, ajangbadi are usually choice areas clients choose because of the rapid turnover rates.

Larger tanks of a capacity of 15MT to 100MT and much more can serve as storage facilities, feeding bucktails, bridges, outright retailers, skid plant owners, large quantity purchases like manufacturing industries using LPG.. etc.

This is just to wet you appetite...... grin

Talk to us today, we establish businesses all over Nigeria.

We are number 1.... we are kiakiagas.

Business development team,

KIAKIAGAS NIGERIA LTD.

Re: 100m To Invest by uneksoma: 10:15am On May 24, 2017
Hii there,

Call for the best quality and prices for your tanks and skids

Best regards.

Business development team.

KIAKIAGAS NIG. LTD

Call 08172381750, 08140005500 for our catalogue and additional information

Or

Email: Gaspreneur@kiakiagas.com
Re: 100m To Invest by manitoba(m): 1:10am On Jun 01, 2017
@Lanruma: I have a money back guarantee investment that has been proven in Nigera which is in need of Investment funds to the tune of 100m and beyond. It combines Agriculture, Manufacturing and Precision Technology. It has a minimum ROI of 30% Annually. Not only will you earn interest, u will also earn for life as a shareholder. I am willing to drop my collateral worth Force Sale Value(FSV) of 150m for this as a back to back guarantee. Kindly send me a mail on :yemicandoit@gmail.com and i will send you my phone number, and executive summary. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest In The Father Of All Investment And Triple Your Investment In A Year. / N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 months / Who Are The Trust Fund Investment Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.