Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide (46465 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by javispj(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2017
In recent times,, this SNIPER has killed more people than mosquitoes.. N kids r the most victim's.. If we now live in a world where the future choose to end it now, then the end is near

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Ehinmola(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-aFyK7ybFwFk/WR9cLjao1nI/AAAAAAAAbBk/MkoXLrTlHb0Mo_iLdxv2Aoj-Nv9p5lMcgCLcB/s1600/IMG_20170519_215643.png[/img]

Tragedy struck in the Ajuwon area of Lagos State on Wednesday May 17, at Bada Hospital at Bale road, when a young lady said to be in her late 20's committed suicide by drinking sniper insecticide.

The lady, identified as Patience Akpan, was said to have left her father's place that Wednesday afternoon before she was seen in another street within the area wringing in pains, with the sniper bottle still in her hands.

Her dad is said to be a driver who works with a bank on Ajuwon/Akute road.

According to an eye witness, on the day of her suicide, Patience was seen on Oni Street around Ajuwon, on the floor and in pains before she was rushed to the hospital where she later died.

She had lived in the area with her parents about 12 years ago but when her parents separated, she left with her mum, only to come back that Tuesday and committed suicide the next day.

Young Nigerians committing suicide...God help us!

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/young-lady-commits-suicide-in-ajuwon.html
. SNIPER that Snipe out life from rodents nd human. Until govt takes a step futher to ban the sales of this POISONOUS thing. Of recent people commited sucide by jumping into the lagoon hence the govt banned trecking along third mainland bridge. Govt can do the same by restricting the sales of sniper and other related poisonous substance. Nigerians have shifted to drinking sniper for exit to the great beyond. No matter the condition, don't kill yourself. RIP
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by lollarj(f): 10:38am On May 20, 2017
Ra88:
Govt should ban dis sniper thing oh

Thats 3 ppl in one week by Sniper alone.

If you have use for the stuff better stock up. It would surely be banned before the year runs out.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by stevecantrell: 10:47am On May 20, 2017
Patience Akpan.....I remember you.
You were mature then working as marketer for ...
But why ?
Youre not a small girl. Should have known better...

Lola, dont you remember this face ?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by ogbonti: 12:12pm On May 20, 2017
stevecantrell:
Patience Akpan.....I remember you.
You were mature then working as marketer for ...
But why ?
Youre not a small girl. Should have known better...

Lola, dont you remember this face ?

Another one bites the dust..... Another weak heart drop!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by stevecantrell: 12:15pm On May 20, 2017
ogbonti:

Another one bites the dust..... Another weak heart drop!

mehhnn...i had to look at her face 3 or 4 times b4 i realised.....im still flabbergasted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Militants Who Were Reportedly Arrested With Deadly Weapons / 25000 Nigerian Women Trapped: Malian Men Spend More On Nigerian Girls / I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.