Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Another Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking 'Sniper' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking 'Sniper' (520 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking 'Sniper' by sugarbelly: 10:20pm On May 19, 2017
Reacall that a young Poly student killed herself by drinking sniper insecticide. Another has happened today

Tragedy struck in the Ajuwon area of Lagos State on Wednesday May 17, at Bada Hospital at Bale road, when a young lady said to be in her late 20's committed suicide by drinking sniper insecticide.

The lady, identified as Patience Akpan, was said to have left her father's place that Wednesday afternoon before she was seen in another street within the area wringing in pains, with the sniper bottle still in her hands.

Her dad is said to be a driver who works with a bank on Ajuwon/Akute road.

According to an eye witness, on the day of her suicide, Patience was seen on Oni Street around Ajuwon, on the floor and in pains before she was rushed to the hospital where she later died.

She had lived in the area with her parents about 12 years ago but when her parents separated, she left with her mum, only to come back that Tuesday and committed suicide the next day.

Young Nigerians committing suicide...God help us!

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/another-pretty-lady-commits-suicide-by.html

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Another Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking 'Sniper' by sugarbelly: 10:21pm On May 19, 2017
may her soul rest in peace.amen
Re: Another Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking 'Sniper' by Destined2win: 10:24pm On May 19, 2017
Something is wrong.

I have seen more suicide in this present times more than ever. Didn't know it could get to a point where Nigerians, as tough as they are will begin to commit suicide.
Re: Another Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking 'Sniper' by nc201016(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2017
na so d country don hard reach
Re: Another Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking 'Sniper' by SUPERPACK: 10:39pm On May 19, 2017
" Suicide is man's way of telling God , 'You can't fire me - I quit.'" -
Re: Another Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking 'Sniper' by akinsbeeone: 10:42pm On May 19, 2017
This people sha won make dem ban sniper... Death is not always the answer to the problems... Speak to someone about it, we all are in this together, Your story is not the first and it will not be the last..Some people want this life that you despise so badly..
Re: Another Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking 'Sniper' by WeNoGoDie(m): 2:23am On May 20, 2017
SUPERPACK:
" Suicide is man's way of telling God , 'You can't fire me - I quit.'" -

False, Nobody can rebuff God. After suicide who is at loss? I mean for eternity? God or man?

(1) (Reply)

Bookies Killer Is A Scammer. / Navy Used GPMG To Destroy Calabar Police Station / Busted: Nigerian Man Caught Red Handed In India With Drugs Worth N161million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.