Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Bookies Killer Is A Scammer. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bookies Killer Is A Scammer. (505 Views)

Moment Blood-Soaked, Killer is Captured After Killing a Lady For Ritual. Video / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / Zimbabwean 'vampire' Killer Is Caught Drinking Blood Of His Victim A 'vampire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bookies Killer Is A Scammer. by brownM2: 7:23am On May 22, 2017
please my people and sport lovers.
if you are into betting,dnt ever fall into the hands of the scammer called Bookies killers on facebook.
they post different games and give people different games.
save your money oh.
His name is ONANUGA JUDE STEPHEN.
he uses Skye bank account.
beware!!!
below is his number on his falsified slip

Re: Bookies Killer Is A Scammer. by Dalastically: 7:26am On May 22, 2017
Lol.. Why is he covering the coupon code angry

NA pure scammer
Re: Bookies Killer Is A Scammer. by izombie(m): 7:42am On May 22, 2017
I saw this and i was like "why not?" I whatsapp'd the dude and requested for games that i will play that weekend. The dude begin tell me say i go first of all register, that the games no be for free. I ask am how i go take register, him tell me say him go send accout number and that i should deposit the registration fee for the accountand then he will start sending me games. U said ok send the account number, the guy send am. I just tell am say na scammer him be. Na real scammer the guy be. Make una no send am any money o.

(1) (Reply)

Moral Decadence As Nigerian Youths In Edo State Protest Against The Police (pic) / Hired Killer Nabbed While Strangling A Woman To Death In Lagos(video) / Monumental Fraud In The Presidential Amnesty Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.