Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,116 members, 7,838,828 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) (2836 Views)

Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" / Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) by jesusson22(m): 11:13pm On May 19, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTgDf6ABpy1/

The veteran actress who happened to be one of the guests at a wedding ceremony held recently, brought her famous 'wedding party' dance moves and energy to life.

See more photos below:

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/sola-sobowale-brings-her-famous-party.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) by jesusson22(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2017

Re: Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) by vivypretty(f): 11:26pm On May 19, 2017
she sabi
that RMD's wife is perfect for the role she played
Re: Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) by goldbim(f): 8:01am On May 20, 2017
grin grin singing...eyin temi Bawo ni o,shewaThe part she was using her tummy to dance actually cracked me up..typical Yoruba mother's dance..God bless our mothers!

11 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2017
mama niyen
Re: Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) by toygod2: 10:52am On May 20, 2017
But that woman yansh FLATTTTTT die.
I wonder where her buttocks disapper go abi na me just dey notice from the wedding party.

Her buttom be like F_minor wink
Re: Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) by Realkenny(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2017
Hmm

Re: Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) by Realkenny(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2017
toygod2:
I wonder where her buttocks disapper go abi na me just dey notice from the wedding party.

imagine you dey Look Your Mama Ass

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) by Pezvert: 1:41pm On May 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) by NoToPile: 1:49pm On May 20, 2017
grin grin grin

She was superb in that movie, so dramatic like a typical Yoruba mum. She interpreted that role so well jare.

That tommy dance was just it
Re: Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) by kokoA(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2017
toygod2:

Dude! That's some 50 something yrs old nyansh you're talking about there. Haba! Show some respect mehn! No be everything wey eye see mouth go talk naw.
Re: Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) by Tynasparks(f): 1:58pm On May 20, 2017
She really cracked me up... That role suits her perfectly.
Re: Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) by PhilAmadeus: 2:31pm On May 20, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin singing...eyin temi Bawo ni o,shewaThe part she was using her tummy to dance actually cracked me up..typical Yoruba mother's dance..God bless our mothers!
Ameen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Action After Wedding In A Raunchy Photo Fans Go Mad / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: DMW Ft. Davido, Peruzzi, Dremo & Mayorkun – Mind / The Cup Mikel Obi Promised President Buhari - Fan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.