Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) (57332 Views)

Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara': "Sola Sobowale Almost Crashed My Marriage" / Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Sola Sobowale With Banky W & Adesua Etomi At Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Princsk1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
‘Street Food Is One Of My Favourite Things’

VETERAN Yoruba actress, Sola Sobowale was seen in a video at a street canteen waiting for her turn to buy Bread and Beans.

The Nigeria actress, on Tuesday, posted a video of herself in a simple outfit, white T-shit and jean skirt.

According to the video, the actress unknown that someone is recording her went to the beans seller and glance at the container of the beans but later noticed the recording burst to laughter and said, “how dare you”.

Sola, who posted the video wrote, “Whenever I see freshly baked bread and beans. Kai! Street food is one of my favourite things about our culture. What’s your own favourite local delicacy?”

Watch Video

https://happeningsng.com/street-food-is-one-of-my-favourite-things-sola-sobowale-sights-in-street-canteen/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by simonlee(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
eating street food in Lagos was the biggest mistake i made in life... I literally tasted hellfire with my tongue!
I was shocked when i realized they even put pepper in their bread!

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by dayleke: 2:30am On Jul 31, 2019
You go mama!!!!
Nothing do you....
Nice attitude.

If na one of the others, you go think dem be more than that ni if dey para for you for recording dem in a place like that.

We only humans......

8 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by LadySarah: 4:25am On Jul 31, 2019
Beans,one food i Hate eating outside Or not cooked by me/mum. tongue embarassed

16 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by daddyzgel01(f): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2019
maybe she's on set

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Olufela30: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2019
Mama niyen !! King of boys !!

Just can't stop loving this woman !!

The true king...
who's with me ??

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2019
Bread with beans peppered with palmoil stew is a banga.But I don't like eating beans in canteen that would have been smashed into a pudding with too much water.

6 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Princsk1(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2019
She's truly king of boyz

Olufela30:
Mama niyen !! King of boys !!

Just can't stop loving this woman !!

The true king...

who's with me ??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2019
hot beans and fresh bread nai win am this morning

3 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by micgray100(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
S
Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Magnumproperty: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
My favourite delicacy. Especially bread and ewa agoin(Togo beans)

10 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by visijo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Some men's can unhook a bra within 5sec in d dark and it will take them 30 minutes to locate psalm 23 in Bible in broad daylight

11 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hot Ewa agoyin (Togolese Beans) and Agege Bread is always a life saver. cheesy

I miss Lagos sha cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Tectono: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Princsk1:
‘Street Food Is One Of My Favourite Things’

VETERAN Yoruba actress, Sola Sobowale was seen in a video at a street canteen waiting for her turn to buy Bread and Beans.

The Nigeria actress, on Tuesday, posted a video of herself in a simple outfit, white T-shit and jean skirt.

According to the video, the actress unknown that someone is recording her went to the beans seller and glance at the container of the beans but later noticed the recording burst to laughter and said, “how dare you”.

Sola, who posted the video wrote, “Whenever I see freshly baked bread and beans. Kai! Street food is one of my favourite things about our culture. What’s your own favourite local delicacy?”

Watch Video

https://happeningsng.com/street-food-is-one-of-my-favourite-things-sola-sobowale-sights-in-street-canteen/

Checkout the link on my signature.
Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
So what now?
Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Tintinnoty(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
simonlee:
eating street food in Lagos was the biggest mistake i made in life... I literally tasted hellfire with my tongue!

Put pepper in Their bread?

Continue your lies

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Bbbwings: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
I just like this woman even though I'm not a fan of nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
My love for this woman cry

4 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by oyeb15: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
She's on set.

If not she would have dashed d recorder like 3brain reset slaps.

She doesn't take such expensive joke.
Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by flowx(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
simonlee:

Your head is paining you bro!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by lamstands(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Campaign decoy, I guess it part of the strategy
Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Four4Clien(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nice one. Being a celebrity doesn't stop you from living your life

i build websites for 5K. See my signature
Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by GeneralPula: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
[s]
simonlee:
[/s]

You lack some basic protein that helps in brain settings. Eat Ewa Igoyin + Hot bread. You’ll be fine.

22 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Toyin tomato

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
simonlee:

Afonja are use to it...pls don't mention because i am not feeling fine

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by Factgist: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Top 10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-times-nigerians-were-massively-deceived.html

Old Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria That Will Make You Cry
https:///2018/10/old-fascinating-photos-of-nigeria-that-will-make-you-cry.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Safest Countries Should World War 3 Break Out
https:///2019/02/10-safest-countries-should-world-war-iii-break-out.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html
Re: Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Bread with beans peppered with palmoil stew is a banga.But I don't like eating beans in canteen that would have been smashed into a pudding with too much water.

Water and plenty potash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend / Jim Iyke: "Prophet TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me'' / Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.