Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nigerian Barrister Shares Her Experience With One Chance Syndicate In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Barrister Shares Her Experience With One Chance Syndicate In Lagos (661 Views)

Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes / Exotic Vehicles Recovered From Car Snatching Syndicate In Anambra State. Photos / EFCC Recovers Fake $570,000 From Notorious 419 Syndicate In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Barrister Shares Her Experience With One Chance Syndicate In Lagos by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:10am On May 20, 2017
According to Barrister Ngozi Onwuka, she entered one chance syndicate's bus in Lagos, and almost got trapped in their tricks. See how she recounted her experience below..

" I ve been hearing about one chance people in lagos but it always sounded like a tale to me till today when i experienced it first hand. Thank God for saving me from their hands. That was how i was going to work today and one private car stopped to pick people going to CMS. Ordinarily i wouldnt have entered the private car because i ve heard stories about how they kidnap innocent passengers or rob them of their properties. I didnt want to enter the car initially till the driver, an elderly man spoke Igbo to me saying "Nne bia banye nu moto ka anyi pua". As our journey started, the driver and the woman sitting beside me started arguing about her bag in the booth which contained thousands of naira and dollars. This argument lasted for a while and the other two passengers in the car joined in their conversation. All the while i was half asleep till i overheard them talking about driving to a particular place to share the money. Then i opened my eyes and asked them to stop the car at once. The driver tried to persuade me to follow them to where they will share the money,but i insisted on coming down from the car and wanted to shout for help. The driver then pulled over and asked me to go down. Before my leg could touch the ground, they ve already zoomed off!"

http://www.xperiang.com/2017/05/nigerian-barrister-shares-her.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Barrister Shares Her Experience With One Chance Syndicate In Lagos by Eduway038: 4:14am On May 20, 2017
One experience too many
Re: Nigerian Barrister Shares Her Experience With One Chance Syndicate In Lagos by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:16am On May 20, 2017
Its quite bad, really..
Eduway038:
One experience too many
Re: Nigerian Barrister Shares Her Experience With One Chance Syndicate In Lagos by GavelSlam: 4:18am On May 20, 2017
Na even your people.

You for just use language talk to them.
Re: Nigerian Barrister Shares Her Experience With One Chance Syndicate In Lagos by dyadeleye(m): 5:10am On May 20, 2017
Old school format
Re: Nigerian Barrister Shares Her Experience With One Chance Syndicate In Lagos by Partnerbiz(f): 5:56am On May 20, 2017
You get luck oo
Re: Nigerian Barrister Shares Her Experience With One Chance Syndicate In Lagos by BabaO2: 6:38am On May 20, 2017
Confirmed. Na your people dey do am
Re: Nigerian Barrister Shares Her Experience With One Chance Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 6:49am On May 20, 2017
Na WE WE thing dem do for you.... The Biafrans.... E no new.
Re: Nigerian Barrister Shares Her Experience With One Chance Syndicate In Lagos by adorablepepple(f): 9:02am On May 20, 2017
Very terrible experience, my uncle had to open the door forcefully and fly out of the moving vehicle. He had dislocation and bruises.

(1) (Reply)

Gang Of Drug Dealers Including Two Nigerian Jailed In The Uk / Woman Sentenced To Death After She Was Caught With Drugs In Her V@gina (photo) / Evans Arrested Through Sister, Friend’s Statements – Police Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.