Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites (1296 Views)

Why Are Abokis In Severe Pain Over Amotekun ? Why So Scared Of Yorubas / Is This How Abokis Fight??? Shocking Video / Osibanjo Is A Mere Constitutional Stooge Abokis Are Incharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by omiaruk: 8:49am On May 20, 2017
I daresay! If you people from the South can't break up Nigeriya, na una sabi. I know your leaders are corrupt and all but the way my kinsmen believe they own Nigeria makes me sick. What have we contributed? Nothing! Ok, maybe all the shoemakers and the fura sellers are contributing economically but majority have this entitlement mentality that's stomach purging. See, SE and SS should wake up and demand for their rights from the FG, their leaders and the aboki elites from the north. We the xtains from the north are being percecuted daily. Waka to Lord Luggard

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by forreelinc(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2017
grin hehe of course you are an aboki
Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by omiaruk: 9:08am On May 20, 2017
Sexina851 OLUARTSFlatties, DPCHUKS1, kolawoleahmed Bliss955 odutolasodiq swaggprofessor ezewinted1 Riggz veekid Ambidexter Eddyolu1 victor1 ololo12, omemero Tessyy1701 repogirl hardeynelly dmz1 Edikraftdeco MrPolitics kaycyor Yours views
Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:28am On May 20, 2017
You're a clown
Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by omiaruk: 9:33am On May 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
You're a clown
are those your real pix?

1 Like

Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 20, 2017
please pardon me, but you are very stupid. while you call ur own people parasites ur busy advertising a ponzi scheme on ur signature.

Those people you call parasites feed this whole country, when common tuta absulata destroyed thier tomato harvest, everybody in Nigeria felt it
Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by Metallurgist: 6:13pm On May 20, 2017
Most of those ppl calling the north parasite are shallow thinkers, first, an average northerner is dependent on his hardwork, his farm produce and cheap labour that make life bearable for an average southerner, most raw materials like kaolin, limestone, gypsum etc extensively used in most factories down south are mined in the north. Take away the oil and ask what does the South contribute as to warrant such insult

1 Like

Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by waledeji(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2017
This one na Akpu eating OUR OYEL "0aboki" from the red sand Republic cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by Amberon: 7:31pm On May 20, 2017
How do they feed the nation sir? Do they give us their food for free like we give them our oil for free ?
Jiang:
please pardon me, but you are very stupid. while you call ur own people parasites ur busy advertising a ponzi scheme on ur signature.

Those people you call parasites feed this whole country, when common tuta absulata destroyed thier tomato harvest, everybody in Nigeria felt it

2 Likes

Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by Amberon: 7:34pm On May 20, 2017
It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that the north are parasites. What do y'all contribute to our GDP?,How come there are millions of northern beggars all over the country?
Metallurgist:
Most of those ppl calling the north parasite are shallow thinkers, first, an average northerner is dependent on his hardwork, his farm produce and cheap labour that make life bearable for an average southerner, most raw materials like kaolin, limestone, gypsum etc extensively used in most factories down south are mined in the north. Take away the oil and ask what does the South contribute as to warrant such insult

3 Likes

Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by omiaruk: 8:04pm On May 20, 2017
Middle finger to those attacking me
Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 20, 2017
Amberon:
How do they feed the nation sir? Do they give us their food for free like we give them our oil for free ?

So u think people in the north get oil for free,

" You won't know the value of something till you loose it"

Even the dollars for oil money is being mostly consumed by u guys, that import everything including chicken, toilet paper & egg.

While iam absolutely sure 80% of northerners prefer fresh vegetables from Markets, poultry & eggs from local farmers. Almost every finish product they buy are made in Nigeria

Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by DocHMD: 8:41pm On May 20, 2017
yorobar moozlems don come to defend their everlasting hausa and fulani masters. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by Kyase(m): 9:24pm On May 20, 2017
omiaruk:
I daresay! If you people from the South can't break up Nigeriya, na una sabi. I know your leaders are corrupt and all but the way my kinsmen believe they own Nigeria makes me sick. What have we contributed? Nothing! Ok, maybe all the shoemakers and the fura sellers are contributing economically but majority have this entitlement mentality that's stomach purging. See, SE and SS should wake up and demand for their rights from the FG, their leaders and the aboki elites from the north. We the xtains from the north are being percecuted daily. Waka to Lord Luggard
see this one claiming arewa. Either one ibo boy the fork her or...
Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by prince9851(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2017
waledeji:
This one na Akpu eating OUR OYEL "0aboki" from the red sand Republic cheesy cheesy cheesy
yorubas will always come to defend their masters while blaming igbos
Good job grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by bantudark1: 9:49pm On May 20, 2017
omiaruk:
Middle finger to those attacking me

Middle finger right back at you.....
Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by bantudark1: 9:51pm On May 20, 2017
Kyase:
see this one claiming arewa. Either one ibo boy the fork her or...

na so she looks too...completly out of her minds....
Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:10pm On May 20, 2017
waledeji:
Wale.. Are u not shocked that a northerner sees things differently from you
It's baffling

2 Likes

Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by Kyase(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2017
bantudark1:

na so she looks too...completly out of her minds....
lol, no mind her jor
Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:23am On May 21, 2017
Jiang:

So u think people in the north get oil for free,

" You won't know the value of something till you loose it"

Even the dollars for oil money is being mostly consumed by u guys, that import everything including chicken, toilet paper & egg.

While iam absolutely sure 80% of northerners prefer fresh vegetables from Markets, poultry & eggs from local farmers. Almost every finish product they buy are made in Nigeria
Absolute rubbish and lies
If this is true
They would be championing separation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:27am On May 21, 2017
bantudark1:

Middle finger right back at you.....

The op is a northerner
The op said northerners are parasites
You are a Yoruba boy

Why are you attacking the op
Are you the defender of the north
Who gave you this duty
Are Yoruba people found in the north
Can't Yoruba people live without the north
What is happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by Nobody: 7:57am On May 21, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Absolute rubbish and lies
If this is true
They would be championing separation

don't care wether you believe or not, and nobody is forcing ipob to stay on Nigerias soil, they can pack them stuff & relocate to an uninhabited island, claim biafra there
Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:03am On May 21, 2017
Jiang:

don't care wether you believe or not, and nobody is forcing ipob to stay on Nigerias soil, they can pack them stuff & relocate to an uninhabited island, claim biafra there
Nigeria is dead
Niger delta republic is here

To your own tent... Yoruba boy
That's if you have one

2 Likes

Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by beberebe: 8:06am On May 21, 2017
omiaruk:

Keep quiet and stop typing trash....it is the, it is the lazy Nigerian leaders that have made us believe that some part of the country are Parasite..

Look at USA, China etc....how many of them have oil or depend on oil.
Even Brazil have 90% of their GDP from agriculture.

Dubai was turned from a desert to tourism country without oil...

It is the laziness of our corrupt leaders that have made us believe that we can never achieve anytin in this country without oil...And this have made a certain section of the country feel as if they are the one feeding the nation and have made them to have more reason to be lazy.
Re: I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites by IdeyFindWife: 8:10pm On May 22, 2017
omiaruk:

You, this babe ehn...

You're a real Bae!

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity” – OPC / Breaking, Biafra: Arab League Of Nations Warning To Nigeria(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.