Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours (36092 Views)

Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees / 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) / Final Year UNIUYO Student In Lucky Escape As Ceiling Fan Falls Off While Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by abdallah9566(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2017
Nairalanders abeq make wuna help i won by camon CX and i no get shishiiii
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by mecussey(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2017
Barney11:
this is how life should be as long as one is genuine

mmm was bringing that unity but greedy guiders killed it.
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by Rexnegro(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2017
HottestFire:
Most nigerians are not bad, if you have a genuine cause nigerians will surely rally roundwink
exactly...fake begging too much hence making those who Are genuine looks fake too... I hope The op does well in his last exam. Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by paddyofboss(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2017
So

Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by mechanics(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2017
That's nice of him, showing gratitude to those that assisted him.
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 20, 2017
If Nigerians can dispel with greed, corruption and tribalism, we will be the finest people in God's green earth. We easily empathize and care for needy people.
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by missioner(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2017
kolafolabi:
Givers never lack
lie...am a giver and I do lacks

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by BABANGBALI: 3:22pm On May 20, 2017
xynerise:
NIGERIANS are good people
except lala,funjosh,ajepako,rokiatu and vickyrotex
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by Sike(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2017
There's still love out there. I believe!
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by Ritajovy(f): 4:26pm On May 20, 2017
I am so happy about this. I praise the boy's boldness and wisdom to take such a decision.

Even the bible acknowledges that we receive not because we ask not. This is a message to everyone. Always ask!! Ask in faith!

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by Siscooh: 4:34pm On May 20, 2017
Dotwillis1:
after he don use the one sent to him from home to buy Tecno phoneundecided

Anyway thanks to the generous twitter users
To the pure all things are pure but to the shrewd.......
Sorry!
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 20, 2017
Nigerians are the most generous and nicest people on Earth. Trust me,

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by PDPGuy: 5:25pm On May 20, 2017
Kudos to all those that helped him out

But it goes to show how bad the economy is if his extended family members couldnt raise N15k for him.
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by bewacharlie(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2017
wey the rest, cos I sure say the alert u recieved past 15k... grin
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by odogwubiafra: 5:35pm On May 20, 2017
Freiden:

If you dont see past the government as the cause of your woes, you will never progress. Keep blaming buhari out of hatred and lets see where that gets you. I dont know which Nigerian government has provided job for the youths since independence.....keep sleeping on top bicycle and lets see where blaming Buhari day and night gets you

An unbiased analysis and understanding of recession will clear you naivety in the concept, RECESSION. Don't be deceived that the previous government is the sole reason Nigeria is in recession. A leader that lacks Conceptual, interpersonal and technical skills like Buhari is what the developed countries wish Africa so that we will perpetually depend on them for aids. No wonder the USA and the UK supported him during electioneering campaign with the winning strategies.

Get it clear, Nigeria is in recession because of Buhari's WRONG actions and RIGHT inactions. None of the companies leaving Nigeria ever sited corruption as a reason for shutting down, rather, its been hash economic policies and environment.

So be wise and tell them to their faces that they should take responsibility for the situation of the economy just like Rochas Okotocha admitted.
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 20, 2017
odogwubiafra:

An unbiased analysis and understanding of recession will clear you naivety in the concept, RECESSION. Don't be deceived that the previous government is the sole reason Nigeria is in recession. A leader that lacks Conceptual, interpersonal and technical skills like Buhari is what the developed countries wish Africa so that we will perpetually depend on them for aids. No wonder the USA and the UK supported him during electioneering campaign with the winning strategies.

Get it clear, Nigeria is in recession because of Buhari's WRONG actions and RIGHT inactions. None of the companies leaving Nigeria ever sited corruption as a reason for shutting down, rather, its been hash economic policies and environment.

So be wise and tell them to their faces that they should take responsibility for the situation of the economy just like Rochas Okotocha admitted.
Im not in support of any government either Buharis or GEJs....Even before recession, has there been job opportunities in the country created by the government enough to contain half of the graduates been produced every year by our tertiary institutions. See beyond the government bn the problem. We also have a part to play. If you ask me, i have lived a better life under Buharis regime, but dont get it twisted, Buhari isnt the secret behind me living a better life, Im the secret behind it. I hope you see things from my point of veiw. Even if Ojukwu becomes the President, there wont be any difference if we the subjects dont try to better ourselves.
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by exclusivejayce(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2017
Oya, lemme do my own here on nairaland. Atleast N5 from over 1 million nairalanders would go a long way. Lets do it. cheesy cheesy. Nice anyway.
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by Henri8: 6:22pm On May 20, 2017
Dotwillis1:
after he don use the one sent to him from home to buy Tecno phoneundecided

Anyway thanks to the generous twitter users

Abeg wetin we tecno users do you?
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by odogwubiafra: 9:06pm On May 20, 2017
Freiden:

Im not in support of any government either Buharis or GEJs....Even before recession, has there been job opportunities in the country created by the government enough to contain half of the graduates been produced every year by our tertiary institutions. See beyond the government bn the problem. We also have a part to play. If you ask me, i have lived a better life under Buharis regime, but dont get it twisted, Buhari isnt the secret behind me living a better life, Im the secret behind it. I hope you see things from my point of veiw. Even if Ojukwu becomes the President, there wont be any difference if we the subjects dont try to better ourselves.

In statistics and study of averages, there is what we call OUTLIER, when you drift too far from the norm. The problem here is not just lack of employment, but massive loss of jobs due to harsh economy. Thank God for you since you feel cool presently. But compare your dependents now and before.
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by Dotwillis1(m): 11:37pm On May 20, 2017
begwong:

Pukes! How Stewpid you are to make that statement. Empty vessels though makes loudest of noise. U didn't contribute shishi but na u Sabi yab.OLOSHI!
Oloshi is that man you look up to as your dad...... Unfortunate fellow
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by Dotwillis1(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2017
jibs4lv:
i always like ur coment but here dotwillis1,u disapointd me.
it was just for humour..
I'm sorry about that
Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by SURElee(f): 12:45am On May 21, 2017
Kai! Am touched. Now am wondering how he would even survive the semester in terms of feeding, his project and the likes. God see him through and crown his efforts with good success

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours by jibs4lv(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2017
Dotwillis1:
it was just for humour.. I'm sorry about that
its alrt bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya / OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.