Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb (5722 Views)

Summary Of JAMB Sweet Sixteen from Chapter 1 To Chapter 7 / List Of JAMB 2018/19 Subject Combinations For All Courses & Department / Breaking!!!! NUC Releases Official List Of JAMB Cut-off Points For All Federal & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Davindal(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2017
Pls, my 19yr old fiancée disappointed me big time. She scored only 219 in her JAMB result, which she has attributed to hanging system, ie, troublesome computer system they assigned to her on the day of her exam. She intends to study pure Mathematics.

Does she stand a chance in gaining admission in UNN at all?

Note: this is her first JAMB sitting, because last year she took a 1 year-four months course on computer programming and cyber security, in a foriegn owned private tech institution, and concluded it 2 months ago, before she settled to study for her JAMB exam.

I learned that they now consider O-LEVEL results. In case of that, in her 2015 WEAC, she got three A's(Maths, Physics & Geography), two B's(Chemistry and Biology), and four C4 credits(Economics, Agric.sc, Igbo Language, & English Language), in a sitting.

Pls pals, she has been crying all day long, not wanting to eat, and couldn't believe her result. Pls guys, could she make it to mathematics?

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by olagbemi118(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2017
So OP, wots the big deal if ur angel wants to kill herself? Angels don't live on earth, dey live in heaven..

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Ologogoro: 11:49am On May 20, 2017
You caused it!! You were running after her when she was supposed to be reading for Jamb

21 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Mosihc: 11:51am On May 20, 2017
Yes... I'm a unn student too... She would make it on the merit list

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Partnerbiz(f): 11:52am On May 20, 2017
She will be fine whether or not she gains admission.
Time will heal her.

Aside: Chances are 80% that you will come back here to lament in few year's time over this girl's attitude once she gains admission.
Just leave her alone now and focus on your future. When you are ready for marriage there will be many girls around.
You seem to be enjoying her naivety now.

The way you sound you will invest in her education hoping to marry her later. Such arrangements fail 85% of the time.
You sound green and youthful too.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Titheman(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2017
some people would pay anything for that score.... tell ha to relax her olevel will cover ha
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Davindal(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2017
Mosihc:
Yes... I'm a unn student too... She would make it on the merit list
Tnx a lot. Am happy for this info.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by MayhorE(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2017
she's just trying to go back to where she came from, she doesn't belong here, she belong there

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Davindal(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2017
Titheman:
some people would pay anything for that score.... tell ha to relax her olevel will cover ha
Tnx bro. Good to know.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Davindal(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Time will heal her.

Aside: Chances are 80% that you will come back here to lament in few year's time over this girl's attitude once she gains admission.
Just leave her alone now and focus on your future. When you are ready for marriage there will be many girls around.

The way you sound you will invest in her education hoping to marry her later. Such arrangements fail 85% of the time.

Tnx, advice noted but am a guy that no sane woman would live for another guy.

She is 19 last March. I'm 25 and already blessed, and proposed on her birthday. So bro, am not God oo, but let the will of God happen btw us.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Davindal(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2017
Ologogoro:
You caused it!! You were running after her when she was supposed to be reading for Jamb
Lol, I didn't run after her. The IT institute she attended after her WAEC early 2016 is in a distant location to mine base. So what do you mean?
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Davindal(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2017
MayhorE:
she's just trying to go back to where she came from, she doesn't belong here, she belong there
Bro, what do you mean? I don't understand your assertion.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Jman06(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2017
She shouldn't worry because chances are high she will make the merit list. 219 for mathematics is not that bad, and her O'level result too is good.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Partnerbiz(f): 12:27pm On May 20, 2017
Davindal:
Tnx, advice noted but am a guy that no sane woman would live for another guy.

She is 19 last March. I'm 25 and already blessed, and proposed on her birthday. So bro, am not God oo, but let the will of God happen btw us.
It would be very conceited of you to think that no woman can leave you.
There is no man in the world that a woman can't leave. The level of wealth or achievements nothwithstanding.

I will be blunt and it will pain you but I care not and will be honest.
Proposing to a 19yrd old about to gain admission is most unwise decision esp if there is no child or may be marriage. It is worse when you may foot her bills in school. Learn from history bro and don't repeat mistakes others have made.

Girls, I am sorry to say, can be stupid.They can forget all your care and investments in a jiffy.
My guy picked a stranded girl and trained her in UNEC law faculty Enugu. He paid law school fees of 300k even. Parents and siblings accepted her. The girl knew what she wanted. It ended badly.

I have seen many sad tales. You are taking a huge risk.

It appears you are a good guy thinking about love.
Man nothing like love. Life is business not love. Yes, and I can establish that as a fact.

Be wise today bro. Build wealth now you think you ate blessed and marry later.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by chibatov(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2017
even if there are angels on earth, i am very sure there is no single one in nigeria
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by ednut1(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2017
gal wey go enter UNN begin enjoy freedom dey taste other pricks. i pity u grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Davindal(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:

There is no man in the world that a woman can't leave. The level of wealth or achievements nothwithstanding.

Proposing to a 19yrd old about to gain admission is most unwise decision esp if there is no child or may be marriage. It is worse when you may foot her bills in school. Learn from history bro and don't repeat mistakes others have made.

Girls, I am sorry to say, can be stupid.They can forget all your care and investments in a jiffy.
My guy picked a stranded girl and trained her in UNEC law faculty Enugu. He paid law school fees of 300k even. Parents and siblings accepted her. The girl knew what she wanted. It ended badly.

Man nothing like love. Life is business not love. Yes, and I can establish that as a fact.

Tnx bro. I love your concise advice. It sounds like that of an older brother to younger kid brother. I will think about it. The issue is that, I have numerous ladies trying to be intimate with me, but I don't have feelings for them. I'm an only son in my family, and my family wants me to marry as early as possible. I'm okay financially and even growing more in scope...tnx to God, but I don't think my woman can be so stupid to act strange. She does express fears that am gonna leave her but I have assured her never to mind that I'm with her. I hope to marry her next year, so that I can concentrate on my businesses and fledgling company. Thank your bro. God is in control.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Bin3(f): 12:58pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Davindal(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2017
Bin3:
i will advice u to take a change of course form for her to uniben affiliated campus in FCE she will be given admission quick
Thank you dear, but let's wait to see what becomes of UNN.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by MayhorE(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2017
Davindal:

but you said she's an angel
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by MayhorE(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2017
Davindal:

lolz, but you said she's an angel
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 20, 2017
Mr Davindal I don't know much about UNN admission, but i do know about UI admission. And for mathematics, i can tell you she is already 99.9% in, if she could change her institution to UI. She has a very good O'level result which will so much favour her in UI.

Again, there is 80% chance that this 19-year-old girl will start acting funny after she gain admission into the university. I can say girls are flexible minded and she, not having a vast space of her own yet, is inexperience. No matter how much you take care of a girl who has not gone to the university yet, when she gain admission, with things she sees around her, she is liable to change and forget all you did for her(even if you were the one who worked out the admission for her).

4 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by obyrich(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Please leave him alone. He needs to learn the hard way. Just ask him to bookmark this page and quote you when his wedding is fixed with this particular girl. grin

8 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by NoToPile: 1:34pm On May 20, 2017
People and unsolicted advice, I just don't know how people can't stick to the topic, someone is seeking advice about admission and their eyes is shining towards the statement "19 year old fiancee".

angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 20, 2017
Ologogoro:

Hahaha This was my thought when i first opened the thread. The guy has used dkkk to distract the poor girl
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Eazie351(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Time will heal her.

***in falz voice*** “oh my jexurs,... I could kiss you right now

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Elkay3: 1:47pm On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:

There is no man in the world that a woman can't leave. The level of wealth or achievements nothwithstanding

My friend have a way he says this..." money can only attracts them, but cannot keep them. What you see as wretched, could actually be their object of love and worship." women are so peculiar.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Fundamentalist: 2:02pm On May 20, 2017
olagbemi118:
So OP, wots the big deal if ur angel wants to kill herself? Angels don't live on earth, dey live in heaven..

Guy u too wicked

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Asztech(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2017
Honestly speaking I don't think you love her as you so claim.. I think maybe because of parental pressure you're in hurry to marry and get over it. Calm down and make the right choice, Young lovers don't last.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by NairalandCS(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2017
olagbemi118:

What a savage! grin grin
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by chicagoPD(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2017
Let her cry Angels don't die.....by the way wetin concern angel with jamb

she must be a fallen angel oo grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Be Intelligent? / 3 Nigerian Public Universities With D Slowest Accademic Calendar / Cheeky School Girl Beats Up Her Principal In KZN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.