Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb (5738 Views)

Summary Of JAMB Sweet Sixteen from Chapter 1 To Chapter 7 / List Of JAMB 2018/19 Subject Combinations For All Courses & Department / Breaking!!!! NUC Releases Official List Of JAMB Cut-off Points For All Federal & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Evidence1000(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2017
fran6co:

warn him, make she free the 19 yr old make she study

Lol. Which one be your own nah?
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by theNOISEmaker: 11:09pm On May 20, 2017
19 years old fiancée... issorite
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by eyinjuege: 12:02am On May 21, 2017
olagbemi118:
So OP, wots the big deal if ur angel wants to kill herself? Angels don't live on earth, dey live in heaven..

Kilodeee!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by oyezsenior(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2017
I pity dis guy sha. Dating a girl about to gain admission and you feel she won't dump you because you're wizkid or what. Nigga 4get any girl u see in schl nd look 4 a graduate to marry
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by EternalTruth: 12:11am On May 21, 2017
Partnerbiz:
She will be fine whether or not she gains admission.
Time will heal her.

Aside: Chances are 80% that you will come back here to lament in few year's time over this girl's attitude once she gains admission.
Just leave her alone now and focus on your future. When you are ready for marriage there will be many girls around.
You seem to be enjoying her naivety now.

The way you sound you will invest in her education hoping to marry her later. Such arrangements fail 85% of the time.
You sound green and youthful too.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
God bless you bro.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by EternalTruth: 12:24am On May 21, 2017
Pushas:

I had to login just to like this comment. So much truth in your comment that I feel like kissing you LOL.
seriously the guy over make sense. He said it all
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by EternalTruth: 12:38am On May 21, 2017
glowryhaa:
she might... We are in Nigeria where anything happens... Nothing wrong with d age but she's still naive it would hv been different if she's in school.. Bcx uni comes with a lot of adrenaline rush n urge to try new things.. My little one kobo
you're a slay queen grin cheesy
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 12:41am On May 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
you're a slay queen grin cheesy
Lol and what am I slaying? I really don't lyk that slay Queen fin

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by EternalTruth: 12:44am On May 21, 2017
glowryhaa:
me too but check your profile you posses their qualities
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Davindal(m): 1:36am On May 21, 2017
glowryhaa:
she might... We are in Nigeria where anything happens... Nothing wrong with d age but she's still naive it would hv been different if she's in school.. Bcx uni comes with a lot of adrenaline rush n urge to try new things.. My little one kobo
Noted, tnx.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 6:02am On May 21, 2017
donblazer10:
philosophy

Plus: your moniker is quite funny

Have you gotten your jamb score and o'level results? You can calculate your aggregate score and know your chance now.

Hahaha what makes my moniker funny?
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by donblazer10(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2017
CondomSir:

Have you gotten your jamb score and o'level results? You can calculate your aggregate score and know your chance now.

Hahaha what makes my moniker funny?
yea..I have I got 67.1

Lol..so it doesn't sound funny to you?
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by DONFASZY(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2017
Hw can u call a jambites ur angel
U ve bin abusing her sexually n dis is why she scored lower
U didn't allow her read
Some of her mate at 19yr are in final year or grad
Allow dis gal to concentrate?u go dump her later for sure
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 9:46am On May 21, 2017
donblazer10:
yea..I have I got 67.1
Lol..so it doesn't sound funny to you?
You are good to go bro.
I can't even remember what induced the moniker. It must have been sth hilarious.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Jfrankination(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2017
glowryhaa:
shocked
glowryhaa:
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by donblazer10(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2017
CondomSir:

You are good to go bro.

I can't even remember what induced the moniker. It must have been sth hilarious.
thanks
Lol..

Are you a student of ui?
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 10:00am On May 21, 2017
donblazer10:
thanks Lol..
Are you a student of ui?
No, I'm in the same shoes as you. Statistics
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 10:36am On May 21, 2017
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Jfrankination(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2017
glowryhaa:
sister reason mhe nah
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Davindal(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2017
DONFASZY:
Hw can u call a jambites ur angel
U ve bin abusing her sexually n dis is why she scored lower
U didn't allow her read
Some of her mate at 19yr are in final year or grad
Allow dis gal to concentrate?u go dump her later for sure
I can never cheat on her, talk more of ditching.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by 2law(m): 8:18pm On May 21, 2017
Davindal:
I can never cheat on her, talk more of ditching.
then she go cheat on you then ditch you.. I saw a girl exactly like this ur angel and when she got into school she started sleeping around with different guys around while the fiance was busy pumping money into her account ogbeni be wise o
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by oyezsenior(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2017
2law:
then she go cheat on you then ditch you.. I saw a girl exactly like this ur angel and when she got into school she started sleeping around with different guys around while the fiance was busy pumping money into her account ogbeni be wise o
4get this guy. There type no dey hear word. Dem dey like learn the hard way. Jst tell him to bookmark this page and visit it in 10mnths time after the girl must have been don with her yr1 1st semester
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by 2law(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2017
oyezsenior:
4get this guy. There type no dey hear word. Dem dey like learn the hard way. Jst tell him to bookmark this page and visit it in 10mnths time after the girl must have been don with her yr1 1st semester
Naso sha.. When time reach e eye go neat
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by dannyfillz(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2017
EternalTruth:
seriously the guy over make sense. He said it all
Hey bro longest time
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by EternalTruth: 5:03pm On May 22, 2017
dannyfillz:
Hey bro longest time
this man shocked shocked shocked
Da where you dey hide ni? We lost contacts on whatsapp cos I'm no more using that line. Been a while oh, how your package ni?
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by dannyfillz(m): 7:01pm On May 22, 2017
EternalTruth:
this man shocked shocked shocked

Da where you dey hide ni?
We lost contacts on whatsapp cos I'm no more using that line.
Been a while oh, how your package ni?

Boss I'm good o
Got gist for you
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Olibboy: 9:28pm On May 22, 2017
A Nigerian. All night all day, Angels keep watching over her. Let's her go. This is heaven calls NOT money calls. For me BILLIONAIRE AMBITION. Why I no go blow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked!!! Kadpoly 2017/2018 Admission List / Lautech University / Unizik Admission Status Pending Wahala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.