Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments (27439 Views)

Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road / Couple In Trouble After A Dead Kidnap Victim's Phone Was Found On Them / 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by malton: 5:04pm On May 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

Put his number here pls.

Okay. Here you go: 08030988964.
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by malton: 5:05pm On May 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Not Bishop

Okay. I thought it's him.
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by kapai(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2017
[/quote][quote author=HungerBAD post=56705424]Hmmm.

This one is tricky.

He has done the right thing by relocating his family to somewhere safe.

Unfortunately,the NPF has never been known to guarantee the safety themselves,let alone anybody from the day of its formation.

It will be nice if the Chief can send some financial compensation to this man,or look for a way to employ him.

N:B if you know a good first class tailor/fashion designer that specializes in Nigeria men's native attires,and is based in Lagos only.please pm his number. Who be Moderator for the Fashion section sef?why na only women clothes dey there?[quote]check on yazida stitches.
08032272012,stays in festac and price friendly
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by HungerBAD: 5:11pm On May 20, 2017
rikamann:
You could give this married woman a call - 0909 184 6140

Lol your person saw a foreign number and got scared. Why we dey fear like this?

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by hsbcasuals(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Hmmm.

This one is tricky.

Unfortunately,the NPF has never been known to guarantee the safety themselves,let alone anybody from the day of its formation.

It will be nice if the Chief can send some financial compensation to this man,or look for a way to employ him.

N:B if you know a good first class tailor/fashion designer that specializes in Nigeria men's native attires,and is based in Lagos only.please pm his number. Who be Moderator for the Fashion section sef?why na only women clothes dey there?

I'm a designer and base in Lagos...... Whatsapp 08025125118 and you can check my Instagram @official_hsbcasual
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by charliebiz(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Hmmm.

This one is tricky.

N:B if you know a good first class tailor/fashion designer that specializes in Nigeria men's native attires,and is based in Lagos only.please pm his number. Who be Moderator for the Fashion section sef?why na only women clothes dey there?

Solomon couture. 08028657278
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by cifo1145(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=HungerBAD post=56705424]Hmmm.

This one is tricky.

N:B if you know a good first class tailor/fashion designer that specializes in Nigeria men's native attires,and is based in Lagos only.please pm his number. Who be Moderator for the Fashion section sef?why na only women clothes dey the

I know one contact me via my whatsapp number (09033964822) for intricate discussions
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by cutedharmee: 7:02pm On May 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Hmmm.

This one is tricky.

08062698033. You can give him a try
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

They say they have good ones in Aba. I chose Lagos because of the closeness to the Airport for shipping to me.

Send his number then let me talk to him thanks.

Call Ibrahim on +234 8031961419. Say from Oluwafreshkid.
Perfect for you
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by Aremuagan144(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Hmmm.

This one is tricky.

i have a friend who is good in tailoring his name is jairos 07034504783.
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by Tonymic4life(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Rip to the dead..

U r dumb!
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by NLProblemChild(m): 11:47pm On May 20, 2017
Tonymic4life:

U r dumb!
you ar wrong guy !
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:05am On May 21, 2017
let the police swung into action . our tax no be for waste .
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by Fourwinds: 8:53am On May 21, 2017
capatainrambo:
hmmmm the chief escaped alryt can't he point out where he escaped from? even if he can't pinpoint he should be able to know d area since he couldn't run fast enough

and this man running away does he not have his squad ?
if it was me I would move my family.
but I will remain let them come.
iwe go test body
please read well before commenting next time.... D chief actually identify d house in d thread
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by promez(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Hmmm.

This one is tricky.

I know one at Onitsha. Chesnagu is the bomb, give him a try and you won't be disappointed. 07033435369
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by Fourwinds: 9:04am On May 21, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Rip to the dead..
hope no problem
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by NLProblemChild(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2017
Fourwinds:
hope no problem
how..
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by technicallyrich(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2017
That man is in real danger because sometimes even the police work with these kidnappers and the kidnappers and thieves also have associations and group they belong to.for them to demand that much and still Damn the consequences to kill the man after means they are top notches and anywere the man runs away to they will just contact their association there.
My advice is for him is to talk to the big man for help and relocate afterall he is a graduate and can easily adapt.
Finally these is why jungle justice is not good they could have killed an innocent man gruesomely
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by joinnow: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Evans and gangs been caught
case closed
Re: My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments by 9jatriot(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two Suspected Cultists In Lagos, Recover Weapons (Photo) / Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife / Two White Men Caught Having Sex With Pigs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.