Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,708 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers (1448 Views)

Nigerian Developers How Did You Master Algorithm And Problem Solving / Nigerian Developers Celebrate Wordpress 15th Anniversary / Nigerian Developers Aren't Creative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers by Axsetup: 2:36pm On May 20, 2017
Cc Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers by Axsetup: 2:41pm On May 20, 2017
More...

Re: Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers by RealLordZeus(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2017
That's great
Re: Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers by yorex2011: 2:52pm On May 20, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers by baddo11(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2017
We'll surely gonna get their
Re: Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 20, 2017
Nairaland has spoilt a lot of things I swear.

When I saw "Nigerian Developers", my mind went to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed (hit share if you understand me)

@ topic, this is quite true. Even here in remote Osun, there are flyers and stickers everywhere advertising web development and ICT training.......

Seun, this should make FP. We need more positive news there, not everything has to be about *that* kind of "development" sad sadgrin

Lalasticalala Oya o....

Password : See the snake that caused Nollywood's actresss death cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers by mrphysics(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2017
Very correct. Nigerians are too good. Our population is weighing us down.
Go to fiverr and see what Nigerians are doing. We are taking up the cyber space and before you know it, Nigeria will have more online presence than any country in the world.

Our recession is making us think out of the box.

1 Like

Re: Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers by tukdi: 4:49pm On May 20, 2017
SirWere:

When I saw "Nigerian Developers", my mind went to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed (hit share if you understand me)

@ topic, this is quite true. Even here in remote Osun, there are flyers and stickers everywhere advertising web development and ICT training.......

Seun, this should make FP. We need more positive news there, not everything has to be about *that* kind of "development" sad sadgrin

I thought as well too! grin

Re: Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers by jidez007: 5:03pm On May 20, 2017
Lala oya fp
Re: Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers by romme2u: 5:06pm On May 20, 2017
SirWere:

you mean the NCAN type of developers grin
Re: Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers by SunFlow(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2017
we are good anywhere and anytime... The problem is just fear and inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers by ToyinDipo(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2017
We have a lot of hard working developers in Nigeria, the only downside I always notice is, ability to follow best design principles/practices, and writing optimal code.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Are Paying A Software Developer That!!!!!! / Apple Developer Account Needed / Is My Udacity Nanodegree Certificate Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.