Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors (24584 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by morereb10: 4:21pm On May 20, 2017
Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest "Widows Liberty Ambassadors" For Felix King Foundation

Maritally troubled actress Mercy Aigbe, who her marriage recently hit the rock aimed domestic violence and actor cum politician, Hon. Desmond Elliot are ‘Widows Liberty Ambassadors’ for the Felix King Foundation/Abolishment of widows maltreatment program.

Mercy shared this on her Instagram page and wrote;

‘Today , history beckons as I add my voice to the movement that will hopefully inspire the abolishment of widows’ maltreatment in our communities. It’s heart breaking to realise that with all the societal advancements, a reasonable segment of our society which constitutes over 8 million disadvantaged widows and 24 million children below age 17 are still subject to maltreatment that include;

domestic violence, sexual assault, conversion of properties, forced evictions, neglects, denial of human rights and the list goes on ‘I stand with widows today, will you join me? let’s protect the rights of widows and women. I believe no woman deserves to be maltreated regardless of the circumstances life throws at her.

1million pledges is needed to present the “abolish widows maltreatment in Edo state bill” to the Edo state House of Assembly which i believe will eventually inspire communities across Africa to seek for this all important change. I just pledged my voice as a “Widows’Liberty Ambassador” for the Felix King Foundation Liberty Project for the abolishment of widows’ maltreatment in Africa, WILL YOU?

Please join me to raise the 1 million pledges. it takes less than a minute to sign on but you’ll be changing the life of a widow and more widows to come tomorrow when this bill is passed by the grace of God. I stand with #abolishwidowsmaltreatment. “

More pics...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/mercy-aigbe-desmond-elliot-adopted-as.html

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 20, 2017
...... ...
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by Smellymouth: 4:23pm On May 20, 2017
morereb10:

Mercy shared this on her Instagram page and wrote;

‘Today , history beckons as I add my voice to the movement that will hopefully inspire the abolishment of widows’ maltreatment in our communities.

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 20, 2017
Why is Mercy an ambassador?

She is not even a role model neither is she befitting for that post.

I thought Desmond is already an ambassador to ONE

These people are confused undecided

16 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 20, 2017
Mercy?

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by Partnerbiz(f): 4:58pm On May 20, 2017
His husband na widow oo
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by Goldenheart(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2017
Mama Patience: My Fellow widows

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by auntysimbiat(f): 6:06pm On May 20, 2017
alrite den
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by IFoundMBuhari: 6:07pm On May 20, 2017
Oh lawd

Unclezuma where are you ooooh!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2017
Please somebori should educate me

What is the duty of ambassador?

To get paid contract & snap pictures up and down

Cos I don't understand how their status is changing people's lives

Please help!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by IgbosAreGreat(f): 6:07pm On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
His husband na widow oo

grin grin grin grin grin grin

una no go kee me for nairaland
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by zeobiom38(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2017
lemme come and be going
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by emeijeh(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2017
Is Mercy planning on becoming a widow soon?

Ayam not understanding

17 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by Enezoza(f): 6:10pm On May 20, 2017
I'm 'commentless'
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 20, 2017
Is Mercy now a widow?
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by Boyooosa(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2017
MERCY AGAIN?!
DOES THAT MEAN THAT A DIVORCEE IS AS GOOD AS WIDOW/ER?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by olaolulazio(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2017
Oluwa o
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 20, 2017
"Majority of Africans are really monkey not because of their color but ways and standard of living" Adolf Hitler 2018

If I am spouse to Desmond ediot I will divorce him for even accepting such omen title all because of fame and small change for pocket. As for that Mercy Wicked all I say is fear women

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 6:14pm On May 20, 2017
Is Desmond a widower?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by free2ryhme: 6:15pm On May 20, 2017
which be african widows summit undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by free2ryhme: 6:15pm On May 20, 2017
i dey suspect that org.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by Hawlahscho(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2017
I even forgot I booked this space.

When d topic no make sense self.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by scentpepper: 6:15pm On May 20, 2017
shocked
Is Mercy now a widow
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by frankobaba(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2017
9ja

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by emmaitive(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2017
oghene
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by ridgeman: 6:18pm On May 20, 2017
Good for them,

Widows need all the help they can get, abandoned by society, some with kids and responsibilities

If these ambassadors can make a positive difference then even better

stay updated on nigerian blogs download app here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluebird.ahbulowfuylxgrtawq

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by SexyNairalander: 6:18pm On May 20, 2017
booked
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by seuncyber(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2017
A widow is a woman whose spouse has died, while a widower is a man in that situation. The state of having lost one's spouse to death is termed widowhood.

Lobatan

Messi I need your Mercy
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 20, 2017
D man who brings the money is not always smiling. The man in white.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors by englishmart(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2017
can't they just get married already?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Mavin Records Marks 10th Anniversary / Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React / D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.