Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival (43579 Views)

Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / Masquerades At Golibe Festival Onitsha (Photos) / Eyo Festival Ends With A Serious Fight Between Eyo Masquerades In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by SexyNairalander: 7:25pm On May 20, 2017
booked
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Mckandre(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2017
T
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Zehner(f): 7:28pm On May 20, 2017
Aromas:

Yea rain no dey touch dem b4....
Now de hustle as being hijacked by sharp guys grin
cheesy
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by kulrunsman79(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
Biafra mascurade

For your failure to spell "masquerade" correctly, I hereby use my royal proclamation to banish you back to Owede grammar school.

6 Likes

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by forexbinary: 7:35pm On May 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
Biafra mascurade

1 Like

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Noblelass(f): 7:54pm On May 20, 2017
siie:
Can Christians do this? ..I doubt it sad
y not there is power in d name of Jesus Christ so with him all things are possible
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Mosb(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by RALPHOW(m): 7:58pm On May 20, 2017
Lagos in trouble, fire before now rain on eyo.
You better go beg Oni Orisa, Iku Babayeye

1 Like

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by afamaustin(m): 8:00pm On May 20, 2017
Onni of I've Tuwale l lie down for ground the greet u l will always remain Royal

1 Like

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Sammy07: 8:00pm On May 20, 2017
chai oni of ife,,
shey we can't joke with you again ni

2 Likes

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 20, 2017
Ooni of Ife Spat Fire.

Today it is Rain.

Adamu Orisa has been vilified!

Someone beg the Ooni before he sends hail stones next.

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Lastking147(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2017
Them no even get mouth
I trust my Ota peeps dey will hang de rain grin
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2017
Enough Bajinatu!
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by nwakaibeya1: 8:09pm On May 20, 2017
physically>>everyone is free to claim righteousness and even sleep on the same bed with Jesus Christ ,just claim any title, any position ,but the ULTIMATE TRUTH remains what we have DECLARED TO THE WORLD#the ultimate claim is in the spiritual and IT IS AT NIGHT THAT WE KNOW WHO IS WHO, EVIL OR GOOD THERE IS NO PRETENSES AT NIGHT AND THAT IS WHERE THE BATTLES OF LIFE ARE FOUGHT ,WON OR LOST BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT GOES ON AT NIGHT IF YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?WHY NOT BE WISE WHEN YOU HEAR NEW TRUTH AND REVELATION AND THAT IS WHY WE TOLD YOU THAT YOU DONT NEED NIGHT VIGIL OR FASTING AND PROGRAMS UPON PROGRAMS FOR JESUS CHRIST TO HEAR YOU AND SAVE YOU IF JESUSCHRIST LIVES IN YOU,BUT WHO HAVE BELIEVED MY UNBELIEVABLE TRUTH AND REVELATION EVEN WHEN WE SAY INVESTIGATE IT BY ALL MEANS AND THOSE WHO CLAIM TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST KEEP MUTE AND YOU THAT LIKES SUFFERING BEFORE CHRIST CAN HEAR YOU CANNOT ASK ME HOW SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU THE LIGHT AND MANTLE>talk and do is our hallmark>Behold Ignorance is a killer and it has killed many who are moving corpse and still glory in spiritual sickness and pride and if God opens your eyes spiritually you will see that God is happy that you are perishing to your father the devil because God is happy when those he wishes to save prefer their father the devil because hell will never be empty>THERE is never anything God can do to those who prefer ignorance after series of mercy and for how long will Gods mercy continue if you continue to prove that you hate God?REMEMBER we told you that Kingdom of JESUS CHRIST has comeback to revenge&judge HUMAN BEINGS and for you know who is coming back for revenge and if JESUS CHRIST is coming back for revenge who then are the people to revenge ? its people like you and not ghosts,so ask your self this deep question if you wish to be wise because very many people who claim to know Jesus Christ dont know Jesus Christ at all and they dont have his peace and power but only to quote bible from genesis to revelation and they forget that devil also quotes the Bible? if Jesus Christ lives in you people who have eyes must know and dont forget that in the realm of the spirit there is no distance and it means those who have eyes reading me knows who is talking and not mere talk? Mathew 13,13-14

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by lockupnop: 8:13pm On May 20, 2017
DollarAngel:
If Julius Berge could dispel rain during Road constructions how come we couldn't dispel the rain from falling today, I was disappointed,

Tell akinlolu to beg h0rny of ifee
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by ajebuter(f): 8:15pm On May 20, 2017
Lastking147:
Them no even get mouth I trust my Ota peeps dey will hang de rain grin
Ota and awori people no get chill when it comes to ibile things..
Fear dem including their pikin bros
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by ozonaija(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2017
Over here in the South EAst especially in Imo STATE, it doesn't rain when ever we are in for serious business. The rain is at our command.#theDifferenceIsClear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ask Questions grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2017
Common rain you pipu cannot hold
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Lastking147(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2017
ajebuter:

Ota and awori people no get chill when it comes to ibile things..

Fear dem including their pikin bros
Haha the way you're talking you sabi em wella Lool
I be Omo Awori so
When it comes to Ibile I love Ota people you go just dey see Orisirisi stuffs esp when it's time fi masquerade festival
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by ajebuter(f): 8:20pm On May 20, 2017
Lastking147:

Haha the way you're talking you sabi em wella Lool
I be Omo Awori so
When it comes to Ibile I love Ota people you go just dey see Orisirisi stuffs esp when it's time fi masquerade festival
Awori kitigbe?

Eko for show...
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Lastking147(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2017
ajebuter:

Awori kitigbe?

Eko for show...
Ogbe Re grin
Naso Na Who Dem dey talk about now
Why you talk say make Dem fear Awori pikiN eh
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Ephramed(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2017
benue sure pass...

1 Like

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Trailerjammer: 8:31pm On May 20, 2017
Oba Akiolu be like,

This Ooni sef!

First He send fire to us,
Now He come send rain make we no do EYO

Kabiyesi, se someone can not play with you again?
grin grin cheesy

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Hades2016(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2017
CliffordOrji:
Eziokwu, As an Igbo man I must confess that the Yoruba's have got a very rich culture and History

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Hades2016(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
Biafra mascurade

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by kayjee101: 8:49pm On May 20, 2017
[quote][/quote]are you kidding me?
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by kayjee101: 8:53pm On May 20, 2017
Lovely[color=#550000][/color][quote][/quote]
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by kayjee101: 8:54pm On May 20, 2017
[quote]Help me
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by timilehin95(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2017
Yorubas... Best tribe on earth

1 Like

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by femolii: 9:12pm On May 20, 2017
Yorubas culture is d best.
Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Cloud007: 9:15pm On May 20, 2017
Oba Akinolu: Eyo Festival is tomorrow.

Imperial magesty-Ooni of Ife:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
Biafra mascurade
I understand your pain Bros.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King / African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.