Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Free Oba Ademola Ademiluyi Now - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Free Oba Ademola Ademiluyi Now (1044 Views)

Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead / King Ademola Elegushi Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife Sekinat / Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Oba Ademola Ademiluyi Now by Tetero9(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2017
OBA Ademola Ademiluyi, the Lawarikan of Apoje Land, a suburb of Ile Ife, Osun State, was arrested with some people over a month ago and accused of being one of the masterminds of recent Yoruba/Hausa clash in Ile Ife.

The highly respected Yoruba monarch is a man good character, an epitome of peace and majesty! As a peacemaker and role model to a lot of us, he wouldn't have fulled the crisis, his continuous detention has a political undertone, and it is a slap on Yoruba race at large , keeping a revered Oba in prison for over a month and for an offence he never committed.

We are not sleeping, we just want justice to prevail, no sane person would support what happened between Yoruba and Hausa people in Ile Ife, the OBA Lawarikan never supported it too. Why is he being held for a massacre beyond his control ? It is high time OBA Ademola regained his freedom.

FREE OBA ADEMOLA ADEMILUYI NOW !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Oba Ademola Ademiluyi Now by IgbosAreGreat(f): 6:18pm On May 20, 2017

is dat person Oba
Re: Free Oba Ademola Ademiluyi Now by bkool7(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2017
The Oba should just get a sound lawyer .
if he's innocent , its going to be a piece of cake

One Oba I want to be arrested is the Oba of Ejigbo in lagos . That Oba is inimical to the development of Ejigbo
Re: Free Oba Ademola Ademiluyi Now by Nutase: 6:24pm On May 20, 2017
grin grin cheesy
Re: Free Oba Ademola Ademiluyi Now by emmasege: 6:49pm On May 20, 2017
@ OP, take the grievance to Oonirisa who's expected to do the needful and start putting his feet on the ground. I'll give Ooni my fullest respect the day he starts talking like a man with authority and challenging government's ineptitude like Sanusi does.

I mean, he shouldn't be playing politics at the expense of the people he's called to rule.

(1) (Reply)

Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa / Ifa Is Not A Cult Or Evil,it Is A Source Of Social And Spiritual Knowledge / Somali Bantus Have Been Emigrating To Tanzania En Mass!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.