Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) (52063 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by ademide0710: 9:41pm On May 20, 2017
Pure wickedness!!
I wish she could be punished this same way. She needs to feel the pains too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by birmingham04: 9:42pm On May 20, 2017
Alariwo2:
Just imagine.. the stupid feminists abi na activists among them won't condemn this now. They will all go mute but can have multiple orgasms when it comes to men beating their wives.

A time will come when women will be the ones begging for husbands due to their wicked nature.. it's there in the bible
You are right is in the book of Isaiah 4 verse 1 says in that day seven women shall take hold of one man,saying, we will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparep: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. And again see what bible says about women in the book of Ecclesiastes 7 verse 26 And i find more bitter than death the woman,whose heart is snares and nets,and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her,but the sinner shall be taken by her. Men may God save us from evil women.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by dallyemmy: 9:42pm On May 20, 2017
Women violence against men!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by fineboynl(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2017
Burns are extremely good at inflicting lasting trauma that people can't recover from. Basically, there are two reasons:
1. Burns take away skin, which is your most important defense against infection. A third degree burn over any significant percentage of the body will leave you open to massive systemic infection.
2. Really severe burns also burden your kidneys (and possibly your liver, but don't quote me on this) with what amounts to a bunch of charred flesh in the bloodstream. This can screw up your kidneys to the point that it kills you, all by itself, but even if it doesn't finish you off, it can present a giant problem: if a patient's kidneys are barely functioning, you can't give them most pain drugs, as well as anything else that puts stress on the kidneys.

The loss of epidermis causes massive loss of plasma, Which contains proteins, antibodies required to fight Infection,and electrolytes needed to keep the kidneys and heart functioning. The usual cause of death is over- whelming infection, kidney and liver failure, and cardiac arrythmia due to electrolyte loss. The first thing done for a burn patient, usually in the field by paramedics, is to get two large-bore lines in, and start a high-rate infusion of Ringers to correct hypovolemia, and replace electrolytes. At the hospital, we start broad-spectrum IV antibiotics, (vancomyacin and clindamyacin), do electrolyte determinations hourly, and get the patient's pain controlled with morphine or fentanyl. Interestingly, in patients with full-thickness burns, pain usually is a non-issue, 'cause the burn has destroyed the peripheral pain receptors.

Burns destroy the skin, which is a very important organ that we tend to take for granted. Here are the important functions that are lost when skin is destroyed:
1. A barrier against infection - people with large burns are very susceptible to life-threatening infections.
2. Temperature control - skin helps to regulate your body temperature by sweating, adjusting blood flow near the surface, and just being an extra layer of tissue. People with large burns are vulnerable to hypo/hyperthermia
3. Water balance - skin is mostly waterproof, and helps to keep water in your body instead of leaking out. With large areas of the skin destroyed, you can rapidly lose a huge volume of water and go into hypovolemic shock
Kidney dysfunction is also a major cause of death in burn victims, though the reasons are not completely understood (it's not charred flesh in the bloodstream). The best hypothesis so far is that massive fluid loss from burned skin leads to hypovolemia, which prevents the kidneys from getting adequate blood flow. As the body catabolizes proteins to try to repair the injury, lots of nitrogen compounds are released into the blood, putting an additional burden on the kidneys. Finally, kidney function can be impaired by the pain medications and antibiotics given to burn patients.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by olumike001(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2017
inasmuch that I don't support this action but something draws my attention... jealousy womanassuming she married another man nobody will tag the husband still but rather say adulterous mother of two...

it is well with our women

On the matter RIP to the dead,but its not just jealousy alone that could cause this though no good reason for a bad decision but has anyone thought of what this woman had gone through over the yearz with this same man?

once again RIP man

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 20, 2017
DLuciano:
yes bros, the bible say we are in the last days, received Christ and be redeemed
So I must accept a human being like myself before having salvation? Why are sheeple so gullible like this? Get sense and stay away from my mention
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by hahn(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2017
OrestesDante:

The Bible also emphasized on One man One wife.

Except for the other Religion.

Emphasized for King Solomon or King David? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by princessayesha(f): 9:46pm On May 20, 2017
For adding only one wife? My grand ma had 7 other co wives and they lived in peace . RIP to the man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by mosez346(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2017
OrestesDante:

The Bible also emphasized on One man One wife.

Except for the other Religion.
is it why u advise her to pour her husband hot water rite

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Venica(f): 9:48pm On May 20, 2017
na wa ooo
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by gberra: 9:49pm On May 20, 2017
I really fear for adadike281 & her sis igbosaregreat. The rage of this duo is even scarier.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2017
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Fohlah(f): 9:50pm On May 20, 2017
that's so pathetic
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Quinn22(f): 9:52pm On May 20, 2017
Good for him! Why did he marry another wife?! That's what you get when you disrespect your wife tongue

Next time you will humble yourself.....oops! Sorry there won't be a next time tongue

4 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by codedpee(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2017
Quinn22:
Good for him! Why did he marry another wife?! That's what you get when you disrespect your wife tongue

Next time you will humble yourself.....oops! Sorry there won't be a next time tongue
Visit the nearest hospital please

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by dingbang(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2017
Why are the women not commenting on this thread.. If na man beat.. You will see them jump in droves

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by AuroraB(f): 9:56pm On May 20, 2017
Which one is 'jealous wife'? Would the man take it if it were the woman? And nobody should play the 'their religion accommodates it' card with this. No woman, I repeat, no woman would like to share her man with another, wholeheartedly. Can't you see the religion limits their choices? What if the man promised her there won't be a second wife?
Yeah, she's done a terrible thing. No doubt. Who's dead now? The new wife may not mourn him though.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by codedpee(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
Why are the women not commenting on this thread.. If na man beat.. You will see them jump in droves
Leave the useless, clueless and confused set of humans
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by bitchcrafts: 9:58pm On May 20, 2017
AuroraB:
Which one is 'jealous wife'? Would the man take it if it were the woman? And nobody should play the 'their religion accommodates it' card with this. No woman, I repeat, no woman would like to share her man with another, wholeheartedly. Can't you see the religion limits their choices? What if the man promised her there won't be a second wife?
Yeah, she's done a terrible thing. No doubt. Who's dead now? The new wife may not mourn him though.
omi gigbona nitori olohun auroraB, e de rora. All because of ordinary deek oh... sad
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by XDaBOSS(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2017
C...as...she...bleech...d..guy...skin..
Women...sha.. undecided
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by stuffs4me(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2017
Where are all the females against domestic violence. They seemed to have disappeared from this thread.
Hypocritical beings.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by abashi47(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2017
one has to seek the consent of his wife before adding another. this in order to avoid things like this ...Even in Islam,one has to seek his wife's permission before marrying another.. 'beware of a heartbroken woman'

5 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 20, 2017
And where are the shameless women who are always quick to slam wife battery
They have all gone mute

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 20, 2017
abashi47:
one has to seek the consent of his wife before adding another. this in order to avoid things like this ...Even in Islam,one has to seek his wife's permission before marrying another.. 'beware of a heartbroken woman'
And if she says no
What would u do?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 20, 2017
That woman is a beast. The poor man married the wrong wife, and lost his life as a result. Some women are just so heartless and bestial that it's so shocking one can't describe it in words. RIP, man.

Although, this is no justification for his wife's cruelty and brutality, I see no sense in marrying more than a wife . It reeks of backwardness and endarkenment. Only the benighted marry multiple wives. And, at times, it can be as a result of greed and inability to suppress the reptilian brainstem and restrain one's masculine bestial impulses. Self-control and contentment are among the traits that set us apart from the brutes and the beasts of the field.

If you know that you can't stick to one woman, then DO NOT MARRY, for marriage is a contract that has terms you must adhere to and places constraints on you and prohibits the breaching of agreement. A married man has obligations and commitments, but a bachelor does not - he has the freedom to sample as many pussies as he can manage. But I see no reason why I will want to be an animal who can't resist his bestial impulses when I can be a human with honour and dignity who can derive the utmost fulfillment and satisfaction from having not more than A Queen in his game.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by chronique(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2017
Titilayooni:
GOD! The woman should be jailed life in prison. You killed your husband cos he took another bride,na so the prick sweet reach...If he married just ONE bride,what should Solomon's wives in the bible do? SMH,she is a disgrace to womanhood

No, she should be killed also. She can't enjoy life after taking one that she didn't create. Whoever I get married to should not make an attempt on my life and expect me to be calm and let it slide. There certainly would be consequences...
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Codyt(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
No wonder my dad wants me to become a reverend father.

And.... After successfully becoming a Reverend....

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by karrim4real(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2017
Woman and jealous are like undecided

Check my signature
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Origin(f): 10:02pm On May 20, 2017
The strongest of mankind is he/ she who is slow to anger.

May God grant us restraint in times of anger.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by AuroraB(f): 10:04pm On May 20, 2017
bitchcrafts:
omi gigbona nitori olohun auroraB, e de rora. All because of ordinary deek oh... sad
He forgot the deek is not his and his alone. And e no be community something angry grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2017
hmmmm, nawa o, may almighty God deliver us from wicked people, may his soul rest in peace, she must be punished.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by sisisioge: 10:07pm On May 20, 2017
Yeeee! Omg! Wtf! Whew! What could she have been thinking? O ma se o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) / Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die / Apostle Moses Itim Declared Wanted For Allegedly Impregnating 15-Year-Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.